Abortion:

I think abortion is morally bankrupt. Killing babies, the most innocent of beings, just seems wrong when described of the top of the tongue. Isn't it human nature to cringe at such actions?

you can't kill whats not alive.

Also its not a baby

Morality is relative.

It's not a baby until the second trimester or so
Even theologically it doesn't make sense to call an early term fetus a baby, you might as well claim tumors have souls

Without abortion you'd have about 10 million more niggers.

When does it become an alive baby?

What sets a human being apart from any other organism then?

Everything from conception to post birth [insert measure of intelligence] is arbitrary, because none of it is any different from any other organism.

Either humans procreation is human, or intelligence that sets us apart from other animals defines humanity.

Probably by the authority of some scientist. The fetus doesn't have so and so, or lacks this or that. Welp this will be when we smoosh and destroy the poor thing.

>Sup Forums is one person

>Isn't it human nature to cringe at such actions?
No. For most of human history the deformed or unwanted have been killed immediately after birth, usually through being abandoned. Doing it before it's born is better.

This logic fails, at least in part, because it assumes every abortion would otherwise be birthed

You can have more abortions than births.

There's also the argument that abortion has only made niggers worse

Fetus consist of respirating cells.

Because the left wants us to assume self control is beyond the abilities of the average human being. Why there are so many unwanted babies in the first place never seems to be a question worth addressing.

Of course, by "unwanted babies" I meant "unwanted pregnancies" (before someone jumps on me about that distinction).

>9 week fetus

How the fuck does a cunt go 9 weeks without realizing she's pregnant?

In teen pregnancies I'd put it down to lack of education and access to contraception.

It's a private property issue. If there's something squatting on your property, you have the right to evict the little fucker.

Ofcourse it isn't. What if during a pregnancy check they find trisomy 13 or 18? What if they find a perinatal cardial lethal deformation? Or other syndromes like Down with parents who can't afford to spend abnormal amounts of time for the care of the child when they're still young enough for another conception? An abortion in my opinion is only unacceptable after 24 weeks of pregnancy without lethal congenital deformations. That's also the law in the Netherlands, I don't know what the US one is.

so does a tumor

Morality is relative but don't kill me and don't steal my money!!

No wonder your country is a corrupt monkey paradise

>millions of innocent babes being slaughtered yearly
>abortionfags will defend this
>oh wait its just niggerbabies

carry on based abortionist doc

Yes but the babies that are getting aborted are aborted because the mother is an irresponsible twat, it's better to be aborted than live a lifetime of suffering thanks to a nigress single mother.

who cares without abortion you guys would have double the black population you have now and god knows how many more mexicans

Counterpoint: it's most blacks who get abortions

The fetus (not a baby) is basically no more alive than your fucking toenails. It has no thought processes, it is not even aware of itself. And please consider it from the woman's point of view. Your life is fucked for the foreseeable future because the condom broke or some shit.

And considering we have 7bn + people already who fucking cares if we cull a few potential humans.

when does it become alive?

Without abortion the negro population would explode. Do you want that OP?

killing babies is wrong if a woman decides to do it. Killing babies should only be legal if the man deems it unworthy after its born.

It's not a human being, we only become self aware though interaction, so something that has never experienced something can't be a person. If something has never been self aware, how can it be human? It's no different from the child's perspective than if the woman had never gotten pregnant. People who think abortion is murder have a very weak grasp on what makes a human being.

id rather have a church going negro who goes to church on Sunday instead of gang banging hooligans and women who get 3 abortions a year

>Killing babies, the most innocent of beings, just seems wrong

It isn't wrong when God does it.

meant to send to the brit above

you're a cuck if you think women should have rights.

I'm a edge Lord.

And I don't care about who died in happenings and love war and chaos and genocide of all degenerates.

But even this is wrong to me. My one limit.