Be American

> Be American
> Show your air gun to your friends
> Another Ameriblubber sees you and calls your low-IQ, untrained and heavily militarized police force
> Intoxicated, attempt to comply with instructions as best you can
> Police Officers barks orders at you and threatens to shot you
> At this point you're crying and begging not to be shot
> As you crawl towards the officer you lose your balance and adjust your pants
> Get shot 5 times

At least your police officers aren't cucks like those silly Scandi ones, amirite XD?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE

Most of the action happens 12:30 and onwards.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEK7lrka63o
youtube.com/watch?v=2kFOMrHdUwI
youtube.com/watch?v=mItOxaPulpE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=kykw0Dch2iQ
spanishdict.com/dictionary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hire thugs to to police
get what you paid for

lol these cops though wtf

even if they hired them, public outrage would stop this murder epidemic. But they seem to justify them. They never get jailtime.

MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRICA

>Get shot 5 times

Did he survive?

>lol these amerimutts though wtf

FTFY

HOLY SHIT
HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY
MURRRICAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=EEK7lrka63o

It's actually shocking how little training American police get compared to their British and European counterparts, especially considering they have guns and shit.

Nope. Dead as fuck.

Croatia is known for

wow I can't believe this is real.
us is the new age nazi state. that kind of shit always enrage me incredibly.

Primarily not getting shot.

Fuck cops. This is the first time I hear of this, and I was right in assuming the cop was going to get away with this murder. The justice system is corrupt in this country, and people are stupid enough to defend it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kFOMrHdUwI

youtube.com/watch?v=mItOxaPulpE&t=

Ill build a wall for free to keep this savages out

Isn't your homicide rate higher than theirs?

peer through the eyehole on your apartment and see this,what do?

How many croatias can you fit in the USA? We have areas several times the size of your country more prosperous and wealthy than yours ever will be. But we don't brag about it because that's akin to punching a poor person.

>european police
Shoot them because we're being invaded

There is nothing wrong with militarized police.

this country is honestly a lost cause

pls nuke

by what? white people?

>Fuck cops

Edgy

Let me preface this by saying the cop is a known douchebag and on a total power trip, when his arms were in the air he could've gone and hancuffed him avoiding this whole situation. HAVING SAID THAT, he DID reach for his belt when the cop knew he had guns with him which of course, is a terrible idea. He probably just wasn't thinking since he was drunk, I've done the same.
IMO they shouldn't have tried murder. If they had gone with manslaughter the jury might've come back differently.

I feel bad for that kid.

by euros. what part of that post did you not understand?

wh*tey got what he deserved

I have no issue with shooting criminals but damn do some American cops seem super untrained or just trained retardedly. Makes me glad the RCMP here are some of the best trained Police in the world

He already had his hand forward and empty in clear sight before they shot, he knew damn well he had nothing.

Telling people to crawl around is also not standard procedure at all.

Power tripping cop trying to get the guy to cry and beg some more.

Eh. Conisidering that an overreaction to a justified police shooting started the shitfest that is black lives matter, I won't form an opinion before we know everything and an official investigation has been carried out.

RCMP =/= Cops, they're not even on comparable levels of law enforcement.

American cops are drop outs with 6 weeks training handed military weapons and told by their colleagues that they are basically immune to prosecution for their actions.

"He invited two acquaintances to his room for drinks. There he showed them a scoped air rifle he was using to exterminate birds inside grocery stores. At one point the gun was pointed outside his hotel window, prompting a witness to notify the front desk; the police were immediately called."

He wasn't even a criminal of any kind, at least as far as everyone knows.

Nope, there's no defending this officer. Poorly trained and deserved to be convicted of the murder charge. Guaranteed he's going to hell and justice will be served, but he escaped the rehabilitation that he clearly needed. People let a murderer get off for free.

How do they think crawling, unarmed man can be dangerous that they need to shoot him 5 times? It's fucking way too much.

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

Honestly this.

I will defend police on every occasion that their actions are even a little justifiable but this was just retarded

>shoot him 5 times

Police shoot until the target goes down. Sometimes that can take 10+ bullets if the guy is on drugs or some shit. They don't just shoot 1 or 2 times and stop because sometimes it won't even affect the person and they can still shoot back

The murderer

You can't be sued for reparation if he is dead.

Because the cop was shouting out endless actions to make the guy fuck up so he could get his rocks off on killing him, welcome to American cops. They fish for reasons to shoot you.

There's a reason the procedure is pretty much stop, on the ground and hands behind your head. Not 20 steps like this, because it causes confusion.

this happens daily to me

>Police shoot until the target goes down. Sometimes that can take 10+ bullets if the guy is on drugs or some shit. They don't just shoot 1 or 2 times and stop because sometimes it won't even affect the person and they can still shoot back

wtf? Are they that untrained? You don't need to kill someone if you try to neutralize a target. Taser gun or kneecapping would be enough.

>You don't need to kill someone if you try to neutralize a target
Not defending the practice but....
youtube.com/watch?v=kykw0Dch2iQ

>5' 8"

But of course

Dude wtf you would really blow out that kids kneecaps?

I mean he wasn’t some armed gangster or drug dealer.

Just some drunk unarmed white kid.

Blowing out his kneecaps would cripple him for life. I don’t think that’s necessary if I was police.

Rather have no knees than be dead desu

what the fuck, that can't be procedure.
jesus that was fucking brutal.

Yes, many are untrained. They need to better train the officers to handle situations calmly. You don't become a police officer knowing damn well what the risks are, and later try to defend yourself claiming you feared for your life. More often than not its the officers that escalate situations, and they're hardly ever held responsible for it.

It wasn't at all, he was immediately fired.

>jesus that was fucking brutal.

That's essentially every interaction with an American cop, do not go there unless you absolutely need to.

That's what I think. All they need was 1 sane policeman with stab-proof vest.

Posts like that are why I don't have emphaty for americans. No point in feeling bad for them when they beg for more.

Won't you go into debt slavery due medical bills tho?

>Fired

Oh the poor guy, has to continue living and having a family and shit, unlike someone else featured in the video.

>ok now walk on your hands while counting backward but make no mistake or you're dead :DDDD

Fucking retard

why didn't his fellow officers immediately stop him? were they fired too?

Damn that was intense.

Stick with the prod.

These cops better at least end up serving a life sentence in prison.

Too late, his trial concluded and he was found not guilty.

Serious? That kind of pisses me of.
Honestly I understand how poor people and minorities in America disrespect the police, with the sort of shit they have to deal with from the people who are supposed to serve and protect them.
If that happened in Australia, it would be huge fucking news and the copper involved would end up basically having his life ruined for murdering someone like that.

Both were retards, that said it's the officer the one that has absolute power and authority. You can't afford having enforcing agents being retarded, and there's not much you can do about civilians having panic attacks and failing to follow instructions. A suspect being sloppy is expected, an officer being sloppy ends up with dead innocents.
I'm also sure that for every video of a guy getting pointed at with a weapon just for having his hand on his pocket or reaching for a tissue inside his car there are a few other non recorded situations of criminals reaching for guns.
But that still doesn't excuse the officers being so trigger happy.

wtf

>IMO they shouldn't have tried murder.
That's fucking exactly what the cop did and he should have been pinned for it.
>jury
If a jury was involved and didn't find the cop guilty for murder, I don't know what to say. Did this execution footage not come out till after the trial or something? No sane person can watch that and see anything but a police officer murdering a citizen.

Welcome to America, where cops will intentionally break protocol to confuse and drag out arrests with the sole intent of making you slip up so they can shoot you for kicks, and every one of your colleagues will do their best to cover for you until the bitter end.

Don't thin he'll have it easy there the guy will be permanently harassed by SJW for a year and then everyone will forget about it.

>Permanently harassed...for a year

spanishdict.com/dictionary

why the hell do they need call of duty guns?

christ this is infuriating. when they used their "sound judgement" to execute some kid and then proceed to fail to use a fucking keycard over and over. fucking incompetence. I wish the video was longer to show them onlooking an empty room and realizing what idiots they are.

>call of duty guns

>Call of duty guns

Pretty sure this was bait, but because there are situations such as terror attacks or coordinated groups of criminals where a handgun isn't going to be the best option, for both range and bullet penetration.

Although this psycho actually went out of the way to have "You're fucked" engraved on the port cover of his fun.

>211x239

of course it's bait.

>I wish the video was longer to show them onlooking an empty room and realizing what idiots they are.

Idiots? He got his kill he was fishing for with his macarena arrest orders. For him that was a successful night.

>Guaranteed he's going to hell
Yes I'm sure he'll be severely punished after he's dead.

what the actual fuck. forget the memes, america really is that fucked up.
holy shit i can't believe we're close with them

Do Greeks understand the concept of hell?

>intoxicated
>owning toy guns
>showing them off in public
>waving them around like a retard
>doesn't comply with authorities and gets emotional
Darwin at work, right there.
USA USA USA

>but because there are situations such as terror attacks or coordinated groups of criminals where a handgun isn't going to be the best option
Oh get fucked. They have special forces for fucking terrorist situations. S.W.A.T. There is no fucking reason for an ordinary cop to have such heavy weaponry. These are citizens, not enemy soldiers. Your mindset is part of the reason America is so fucked up, thinking it is fine to send regular police into a place after a single person with fucking semi-automatic firearms.

That's fucking ridiculous.

>the joke
>
>
>
>
>your head

Jokes are supposed to be funny

America is a violent society that glorifies criminals, specially gangsters and outlaws. The police has to be violent to enforce laws there. The American public are getting the police they deserve. I'm so glad I don't have to police the average American nutcase.

>religious
Ah yes, another great facet of your culture: a complete lack of empathy for others and regard for the now. Who gives a shit; pray to Jebus, shoot to kill and let gawd sort them out.

Disgusting.

>Oh get fucked. They have special forces for fucking terrorist situations. S.W.A.T.

You do realise that SWAT isn't a separate team in about 99% of cities, right? Around most of the country, the regular police ARE the SWAT team, they just trained for additional duty and deploy differently. John the beat cop might also be John the tacticool sniper on the SWAT team.

What if his religion rewards shooting innocents with free coke and burgers? (tax not included). Then he'll have a jolly good time in his afterlife.

Fuck are you talking about lad

No one is above anyone else. We don't convict people in the name of justice.

Guaranteed he won't.

>It is a-ok to let murdering cops go free!
>God will judge them!
I thought the US blind biggotry was a meme

Well if it GUARANTEED there's no further discourse on the subject.

BTW if anyone cares a cop just got 20 years today for shooting someone in the back

(you)

>Thinking it is fine to send regular police into a place after a single person with fucking semi-automatic firearms.

The police were called over a gun being pointed out a window, this could be both a hostage situation or a potential mass shooting, not some jackass knocking over a 7-11 for the $50 in their cash register.

yeah but the victim was black, right? #whitelivesmatters

Did you purposely ignore the part where I disagreed with the outcome of the trial, and stated that they allowed a murderer to go free? Stop trying to be edgy.

>if
>if
>if
Dude's going to hell.

no user, we only care about anomalies here.

>if you don't listen you will get shot
>shut up
>you will LISTEN and you will OBEY

This is the American ''''''''freedom'''''''' they always laud over us. If only I was free enough to get 5 freedom bullets shot into my freedom gut for failing to exercise my freedom to shit my pants and suck policeman dick.

>5'8
>powertripper
pottery

Seriously some americans are so fucking stupid, no wonder your country is known for being a shithole.

This cop killed a defenseless man for no good reason. If this is not murder than nothing is.

what the actual fuck man. are they even human?

It's true though. When I lived in the states a coworker said that what humans did on Earth didn't matter because your true existence begins in heaven.

Bloody hell, I did a Google search and Sup Forumstards already had a discussion about this execution.
>I don't think I could ever be that fucking drunk that I'd do quick moves with my hands when somebody is pointing a rifle on me. Natural selection in action.
>He reached to the back of his waist, good shoot
>He said he wasn't drunk so he must have just been fucking dumb. Good riddance.

Fuck me dead. Edgy little cunts.