What are some good movies for Mother's Day, Sup Forums?

What are some good movies for Mother's Day, Sup Forums?

imagine being so angry that all the money you donated to the clinton campaign disappeared, you have to bring up your dead mother on mother's day to remind people how angry you are

She should be more grateful that she doesn't have to see his movies.

Wait, he killed his mom?

>it's real

No, trump did

Chinatown.

Fucking Joss Whedon

LOL FUCK DRUMPF AM I RIGHT? XD

These libfag celebs keep giving out red pills

>shitting on your own mother by making a cheap political quip

wew lad

Did she kill herself?

If I was his Mum I would have.

What a fucking child

So what is he saying? That being dead is better than living in the world today? So why doesn't he just kill himself then?

He's right. She'd probably be upset to see how white Americans are a minority in their own nation, seeing standards for art and architecture become antisocial and degenerate, to see hideous little 4 foot tall brown Mexicans everywhere, to see women grow old, childless, and miserable due to being sold lies by feminists and cultural Marxists.

She really is lucky. She died before she was able to see how sick this country really was.

>I became a racist because celebrities were mean to me

Nope, you were always racist amigo.

He's not wrong.
If my grandmother were alive she's freak at all the Muslims and retarded feminists(Being an original feminist herself).

No Infinity War for you

Zack Snyder: uses his mother as inspiration in his films

Joss Whedon: uses his mother to make a shit political joke

>Racism
You lost?

>you'll never be as pathetic as Joss

feels great, the guy is more immature than a 7 yo child

I'm grateful Joss Whedon's mom is dead so she doesn't have to see her son mocking cancer survivors.

>using your mother's death to hate on drumpf
woow

This is just tasteless. Not everything has to be a political statement.

>it's actually real
jesus christ. He's fucked up

He's right the best gift she could have is being dead so she doesn't have to witness her son make a mockery of her family name by being the worst cuckold/faggot liberal fairy in the entire country

How else well we fight the trump oppression?

I seriously hope his father or one of his siblings beats the crap out of him.

And I don't even like Trump.

Disgusting that he says that on mothers day of all days.

As for movies I watched "A Dog's Purpose" with my mum for mother's day and we both cried a fair bit because of our love for dogs.

>i fucking LOVE that my mom is dead, also FUCK FRUMPF
what did he mean by this?

Liberals are fucked in the head.

I hate this guy so fucking much

Am I the only person who doesn't care about politics? I mean I never even vote because neither president effects me.

Did his mom fight a vampire or something? Used to like his show, now its fucked. How can we RedPill Joss Whedon?

I thought he was shutting up on twitter.

It's a good movie and it made me like dogs more. The feels hit too close to home in some aspects.

Liberals are acting even more fucking crazy than conservatives did when Obama was elected. It's fucking hilarious.

You should vote and care a tiny bit, it's always good to put your opinion into the system.

Can someone, anyone, put this socially castrated bitch man out of his misery, PLEASE?

yes you are very special boy
*pets head*

Wow, you're so passive! This is so coool

The absolute STATE of liberals

>Liberals have become crazy conspiracy theorists again
>Conservatives have become authoritarians who get offended over everything again
All is right with the world.

Kek

*tub of lard I have become

Antifa certainly are a hell of a lot worse than the tea party, at least the tea party was funny

This tweet is almost as bad as Alien: Resurrection. Bravo Joss.

imagine being this ungrateful for being born and raised in a country that are better off than 90% of the rest of the world

Just when I forget that film exists someone or something always reminds me

disgusting. boohoo trump got elected! who gives a shit? family is family but keep using them in your political statements.

why even bother getting out of bed? since you hate everything so much.

Not worse than Covenant though

How does someone wake up every single day and decide to be a fucking baby?

does he realize it's because of liberals like him?

of course not

Only God Forgives

My mom is best mom. Prove me wrong.

PROTIP: You can't.

>using your mother's death as a soulless instrument of political soapboxing
What did he mean by this?

Babies respect their mothers

OP here. I don't care about politics much either, I just want some good movie recommendations and I fucking hate Joss Whedon more than anyone and love his suffering

babies only respect their own urges and are completely reliant on someone taking care of them
like liberals

Have fun with him DC

this guy is a fucking mess and i love it. hes a walking redpill.

It'll haunt you and all other Alien fans until death, user.

Nah, Resurrection will always be the worst Alien film.

Is there any personal grief or issue that this dude won't spin into a political jab?

I remember years back I watched dreamcatcher with my mum, she picked it because she loves dreamcatchers and all sorts of mystical hippie shit.
The ending was fucking amazing

I am fucking baffled.

I can guarantee that I will never be as mad about *anything* as these idiots are about Trump.

I didn't like Obama, I wasn't happy when he won, but it was like your football team losing, you know? That night you go "Ah, that sucks" and then the next day you don't give a shit

How the fuck can you structure your entire emotional life around some rich asshole winning an election? Rich assholes win elections all over the world, every year.

today I will remind them

whats the source of this

christ she needs my cock

Jesus Christ, no wonder the cuck is so mad. He's a bigger sucker than all of the Berniebros put together.

You sound very level headed and sane, welcome to our retarded planet

Gold
Its a really bland and predictable movie

It's hilarious how obsessed Leftists are with this man they despise.

Bonalt Bump kileld his mother

His momther died when she herd Tomalt Cumd say "grab em by the pussy"

kek

>it was like your football team losing, you know? That night you go "Ah, that sucks" and then the next day you don't give a shit

They are definitely the exact same thing.

No jokes this is a pretty decent movie to watch with your mom.

>that final payment
>literally emptying his bank account because he is upset about a politician
J U S T

>Marvel hires Joss Whedon to do Avengers
>movie is mediocre, but is hailed as a huge success because nerds worship him post Firefly
>DC hires him to do Batgirl
>he is no longer that popular after the failure that was Age of Ultron and now he's known as a bitter dick and even the Tumblr crowd isn't defending him
Being WB's DC department is suffering.

These people believe they are 100% on the right side of history. The environment they have created is so toxic, nobody dares to challenge them.

The elections is a crude awaking, that not everyone is as "enlightenment" as they are.

>I hate Trump so much that I'm glad my mom is dead.

Sensitive Joss Whedon shocks me every day at what a horrible person he is.

They're so consistently retarded it's incredible. So far, the only good decisions they've made have been hiring James Wan to do Aquaman and hiring Matt Reeves to do The Batman.

>"One day I'll be president", he thought, raping a 13 year old

I hope Trump sues Whedon for that one.

>Today I gratefully give my mother the gift of having been dead for 25 years and not having to see what a tub of fuckery her son's become

>emptying his bank account
Whedon's net worth is around $100 million so this isn't that big of a deal for him. The value of this virtue signalling is greater than half a million dollars as it will keep him well within the good graces of (((hollywood))).

At the end of the day, yes. Because A: your screaming influences the outcome of an election exactly as much as it influences the outcome of a football game, and B: Obama ended up being a 95% continuation of George W. Bush at a policy level in spite of shit talking him constantly, and what a fucking surprise, Trump is a 95% continuation of Obama at a policy level in spite of shit talking him constantly

My favorite thing about this is how people don't ever notice the dates.

>not everyone is as "enlightenment"

Hmmm... didn't Hillary win the popular vote? Really makes you think.

That would be funny, where the fuck did this idea even come from?

Jesus get some help dude

I blame the initial news report for arranging the numbers so counter-intuitively

what an angry, bald feminist faggot

granted, i liked avengers, buffy, and angel, but I was reading my dad's avengers comics since i was 5 years old

But surely it was "worse" and more "problematic" 25 years ago?

President does not represent US citizens, but the union of 50 states.

Somebody tried to sue Trump for raping a kid around the time he ran for president. It was thrown out of court because it's ridiculous, but liberals want to believe.

>im so glad my mothers dead because DINALD TRIMPF still exists and ITS 2017

Do you feel the movie did the comics justice?

Exactly! I'm in total agreement with you. Do you have a youtube channel or something? I'm pumped up to hear more from a modern day Aristotle like you.

But populism is bad isn't it? Make up your minds.

>people genuinely believe the world was somehow better 25 years ago