It's a Truman buys his mom some flowers and a book he knows she'll like for Mothers Day but otherwise spends the day...

>it's a Truman buys his mom some flowers and a book he knows she'll like for Mothers Day but otherwise spends the day locked up in his room alone while she sits downstairs episode

>it's a Truman is an actual retard can't get a car or a job so he can't do anything for mother's day episode

>it's a Truman masturbates to incest JOIs and ignores his mother's phone calls episode

Stop spying on me nsa

>it's a Truman gets recognized by the cashier at the Little Caesars down the street again episode

>it's an episode where Truman spends literally the entire day masturbating

>it's a Truman's dad is slowly losing touch with reality and ruins every holiday episode

>it's a Truman finally gets out of bed at 2pm and goes downstairs to get a cup of coffee and is greeted by his parents only to be reminded he will live with them until they die episode

>its a Truman gets sad because he and his father are becoming distant after reconnecting over their love for hockey but the seasons over and they don't know how to connect in a healthy way otherwise episode

>it's a Truman spend his 20 birthday alone with his mother and a small cake and want to kill himself episode

>it's a truman sleeps in til 2PM because he got drunk the night before and neglects to prepare breakfast for his mother like he promised episode
>it's a trumans mother isn't interested in anything else he wants to do for her episode
>it's a truman's mother is neglectful and spiteful and belated so many of truman's birthdays to travel and drink with her friends that he literally doesn't care and just wants it to be 10PM so he can be alone with Sup Forums, get high and drunk and quietly giggle to shitposts episode

back to /r9k/ boys, quit ruining the truman meme

>it's a Truman recalls the first time he ever called somebody a nigger episode

It's a truman walks down the street waiting for the meds to kick in, sits down in front of a yellow house and then calls a random passer by a nigger for no reason at all.

>it's a Truman's piss stream splits unexpectedly and gets all over his pants at work and he doesn't know what to do so he forces his fingers down his throat until he pukes all over his front and lets a few people see him before he runs home to change so he has a credible alibi that can be backed up by some coworkers as to why he was gone from his desk for an hour episode

>it's a Truman mixes alcohol, weed and antidepressants and ends up spewing nonsensical accusations to the poor girl that just happened to be his last crush episode

How many times are they going to repeat this storyline?

>It's a Truman pisses in the sink episode

I recall mine. I was in kindergarten and a black kid wanted to play with me and my friends. I told him "No. No niggers allowed!" My teacher was so pissed at me. True story

>it's a TRUMNLERIPH episode

>it's a Truman wake up with the sound of his mother nagging to his sister about him so he tries to "wake up" the latest he possibly can episode.
>it's a Truman mother shit on him all day episode.
>it's a Truman make his bag to leave home but pussy out again episode.
>it's a Truman acts like a edgy teenager resent his parent for no using condoms and birth to her and her sister episode.

>it's a Truman tries to make male friends arc
Poor Truman he can't even get a chick interested how will he even do it?

>it's a Truman secretly watched pro Hitler videos on youtube at work and gives roman salutes to his computer monitor after seeing if this coast was clear

His town his so perfect, what drove him over the edge?

>it's a Truman kills a 6 pack with Marlon one night then the next morning goes to the only grocery store in town and demands to see their store security recording tapes to see if Marlon actually bought the beer episode

>it's a Truman has discovered kpop and now every time he sees an asian girl he gets a boner episode

>it's a Truman has been locked in his room browsing Sup Forums for the past 134 days episode

>it's a Truman gets wasted and can't remember where he parked his car and when he wakes up he remembers he doesn't even have a car because he's 23, unemployed, and doesn't have his drivers license episode

>its a Marlon has to convince Truman that the new brand of beer he's forced to shill is better than the one they usually drink episode

>Jesus Christ Marlon, this chink shit tastes like piss
haha, Truman buddy calm down
>No, NO, those fucking slit eyed yellow commie rice niggers piss me the fuck off
woooaaaah haha, Truman, not cool!
>Fuck em, fuck those yellow skinned subhumans
jesus christ...

>that season where Truman joined BLM and gained the reputation of an equality fighter untel the season finale where he gives a nazi-esque speech to the whole town causing a riot that costed million of dollars to the investors
i can't believe they renewed the show after that

b

>It's a Truman uses a spoon for prostate stimulation while masturbating, and later gives the same spoon to Marlon when he comes over for dinner, with Marlon knowing full well where it's been but unable to break character episode