Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nihone.wordpress.com/2015/02/18/in-defense-of-david-kun-part-i-of-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Y67WPezyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang out with friends?

Yep. They are pigs.

If they tried this shit in japan they'd get seppukudded on the spot.

How rich is Jerry in the show?

He bought his dad a cadillac like it was nothing, so a lot

Product placement?

Was jerry involved with the mafia or something?

Wearing shoes in the house is fairly common in America yes.

not with my evangelion shirt nigger!

DUDE

>Do Americans really do this?

Keep bicycles in our houses? Yes we have a nigger problem.

for what purpose

How's that pen, Jack?

convenience

doesn't sound very comfy desu

I assume his apartment must cost quite a lot, so how does Kramer afford it too?

Elaine was offered an apartment there for like $400 a month or something stupid.

how much is that in 2017 money??

>bringing all the shit you step on the streets to your home and smearing it all over the furniture and floors

and here i was thinking throwing the shit paper you wiped your ass with in a fucking trash bin was the last straw

unless its raining or something the bottom of your shoes dont really get dirty in a big city

>inb4 americans claim american streets are clean

$400 in 1989 (first qpisode year) → $774.22 in 2016.

DESU we are paying MUCH more than the inflated dollar for most everything.

reminder:
nihone.wordpress.com/2015/02/18/in-defense-of-david-kun-part-i-of-ii/

No designated shitting streets here

On any given day I'm working in my garage and yard. Walking in and out all day long.I wear boots to protect my feet while cutting lumber. It would not be feasible to take my shoes on and off every time I go into the house.

Do people in other countries not work outside?

>how much is that in 2017 money??
It doesn't matter. New York as total shit in the 90s. You're be lucky to get it for twenty times that much.

I don't usually wear shoes in my house, but I do you when I have guests over, would never ask adults to take off their shoes like we're at a slumber party. Plus people walking around in their sweaty socks or with their disgusting bare feet it's just as unhygienic as wearing shoes in the house. There's a reason mops were invented.

why wouldn't we? our shoes are clean and height is extremely important in American society.

They may ... They also do THIS when they don't know what to do with their free time !!!

Meh ... Ppl in Japan cosplay all the time in their home, user !!!

Meh ... A dude has a thing with the soup Nazi !!

20 years ago, sure.

I have read the thing on the Buzzfeed that they may be wearing nothing but only shoes in their home. Why don't you go over there to see for yourself. It's a lot quicker way to find the facts than using carrier pigeons, user.

They used the "rent control" excuse

What they really do right this minute at their comfort of their home, then ????

but it's convenient

only if you continuously go in and out of the house

Describes situation on Seinfeld pretty well, desu.

literally dog shit, gum, spit, animal piss, not to mention all the dust and random debris. Americans are literally so lazy and/or too fat to reach their shoes, they rather drag all that shit into their homes than take shoes on and off which takes literally seconds.

>Being literally retarded

>Being an unhygienic, fat and smelly americlap

Hygiene arguments aside, I don't understand why you'd want to wear shoes indoors. It's comfier to be just in socks.

Also the stench and sweat that festers in the confined space of the shoe.
I can't wrap my head around the rugs that extend around the whole floor. That added with the shoes indoords..

What the fucking fuck is this stupid reaction image? Is that supposed to be Bugs Bunny? He looks like a fucking bastard child. That's not the real Bugs. That's an imposter. A marionette with none of the original qualities that made him great. A mascot of Warner Bros. brought from beyond the grave to dance around for children once more, because what? The original cartoons weren't palatable enough for today's audiences? Please, delete this image from your computer and never post it again. This bastard Bugs is triggering. Here's what Bugs Bunny looks like, as he was perfected in the 1940's.

The episode where they see the check makes me think he probably makes over $300k a year.

NYC is pretty filthy. Don't wanna step on a roach or rat with your bare feet.

>Do Americans
This is you

I'm an American and I don't wear my shoes indoors. It's the simplest thing to do to keep your floors clean.

Typical lazy attitude. Can't be bothered to do something the right way so they make excuses for doing it the wrong way out of convenience

He's a successful comic, he seems to be celebrity level rich just he doesn't care to live nicer.
He's never worried about money, always when money is a subject he seems willing to spend it.
Did George ever borrow money from Seinfeld? Seems like it'd be such an obvious episode, but I can't remember it happening.

Actually Kramer doesn't pay rent on it, at least not from wherever the timelines cross between Seinfeld and Mad About You

youtube.com/watch?v=q1Y67WPezyA

how did i not know this exists?

Kramer had a rent controlled apartment so his rent could've been anywhere between $125-$300.
With all the schemes hes involved in he could easily pay it each month