Uh...

>Minerva Mink
>funny
toppum kek

Fuck off

She doesn't look anything like a mink.

You're funny.
Funny looking.

Ironically, the fact that she sucks at being funny is funny in itself.

derp

There is actually a Minerva mink thread up right now.

No there ain't

maybe... but I think it best you focused in your mroe developed talents

No, not really.

Agreed

Math and science?

no least favorite segment after hippos and katie kaboom, get out of my Sup Forums

You were supposed to be funny?

> bratheth

stop

I-I'm sorry, user. It was there last night!

How can we make Minerva funny?

No.
But hot as fuck.

She's very punny.

Holy fuck who is the artist?

See .

To expand on it...make the idea behind her character that she got the job on the show based on her looks, but she genuinely thinks it's because of her (nonexistent) comedic talent and has no idea that her jokes are terrible.

Not THAT far away.

I recall some user from /trash/ made up a story that uses a similar idea.

>Years ago, when she attended Acme Looniversity, she was not the attractive woman we know today. In fact, she was considered a nerd due to her glasses and excellence in academics. Her grades were extremely high, getting A's in Chemistry, Math, Literature, etc. However, she lacked not only in PE, but also Comedy 101.

>Determined to perfect her grades, she devoted time to improving her athleticism and sense of humor. By her senior year she managed to barely scrape by in PE, however her comedic skills were limited to bad puns that got the school to laugh not with her, but at her. It was also in this year that she began to become more noticeably attractive as puberty had finally hit her like a train, though this was mostly hidden when she wore glasses. As a last ditch effort, she came up with several formulas and did many calculations to come up with what she dubbed, "The Perfect Joke".

>She came up with her perfect joke just in time for the school talent show that was held every spring, and it was here that she would show everyone what she could do. Her and her best friend (who will remain unnamed) signed up as a duo and prepared to knock 'em dead. Unfortunately, when it came time for Minerva to deliver the punchline to joke, the crowd remained amused.

>Minerva's friend quickly tried to save face after the joke turned out to be a dud, and bopped Minerva in the face with a boxing glove. The crowd roared as she fell to the floor with her glasses flying offstage, but became silent when she picked herself up. All the boys had gotten a look at her true beauty without the glasses, and went absolutely insane. One of them came onstage and tried to grab her, but Minerva pushed him away and into a piano. This caused the audience to erupt in laughter once again, and finally they cheered for her.

>At the end of the day, Minerva won the prize for best comedy act. This made her confused as to why this happened, then angry. She went into a crisis once she realized what it took for her to get the audience to laugh, and as a result she decided to abandon her studies. Her personality changed as she grew popular, giving old friends the cold shoulder and half-heartedly embracing a more social clique. Out of spite and desire to use her newfound power, she tricked lustful fools into doing her homework, though this was short lived as by the end of the semester she stopped caring for her grades at all.

>Ever since she was a child she had always wanted to become a doctor and have her own educational show for kids. She has since abandoned her dreams and settled for a small part in a new show by Warner Brothers, supplementing her income by mooching off of rich lonely men.

>Every now and then whenever she's allowed to ad-lib her lines, she just can't help but make a bad pun. Usually if she's not told to redo the scene, it's more than likely that she's sleeping with the director.

>she was not the attractive woman
There is literally nothing wrong with that drawing except the glasses and the braces. You don't claim someone is ugly when that's just not true.

You know how toons are, they see that stuff on a girl and they 180 and walk away.

You sure tickle my funny bone,I'll tell you what.