Riddle me this

how can whites be superior if every other race owns them, shits on them, or drags them down in different ways?

think about it, whites are literally everyone's bitch at this point

if you guys are superior you wouldn't even end up in this state to begin with

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_party_girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> says chink in white man colony

go back to mother china and eat some dog, slit eye

>how can this guy win the race
>if the other guys are like a little bit ahead of him and laughing right now
>sure historically he was top dog but right now at the immediate moment he is a few paces behind

>kiwi saying that when half his country is literally owned by china

Whites are idiots controlled by their stupid morals thats why they lose.

Its funny how other races are always going on about owning us because we dont really notice

Oh jolly you're dense Singapore.

Whites have too many empathies :(

look at the empire now, its pitiful

you have a brown man running the show in fucking LONDON

all this in 60 years time

Wtf i hate whiteboise now...

"running the show"
>Being this delusional.

>think about it, whites are literally everyone's bitch at this point

Come again?

We literally rule the planet. Every culture on earth wants what we created, and are incapable of creating it themselves.

Go back to China

I get over my white depression by making more money than them and looking I the mirror to remind myself I'm white. Winning.

Pic related.

>kiwis can't even grow vegetables in their backyard without getting harassed by the government
what happened to you nz? your settlers were aristocrats and ours were convicts yet you sunk lower...

>rule the planet

>jews running america
>arabs with the purse strings and oil
>china and india with the outsourcing and flooding of goods
>africans and arabs running amok over EUROPE, the ancestral homeland of the whitneys

you ruled the planet half a decade ago, now everyone is using you for their own purposes and the thing is you cant stop it

>white people getting this flustered over a chink

>not everyone's bitches

half a century*

Shows you who the real criminals are, Dundee.

>rule the planet
Tell me what if any other ethnicities that are ruling the planet

>jews running america
Yes, they run everything
>arabs with the purse strings and oil
Petro dollar my friend. Jewgle it
>china and india with the outsourcing and flooding of goods
What happens if we stop outsourcing?
>africans and arabs running amok over EUROPE, the ancestral homeland of the whitneys
I hear that people on the ground in EU are not really happy with those results. brexit suggests things might change
AMA :^)

>but but but duh jews

Here's why you're retarded. The Jews are forced to buy BILLIONS in American military hardware

>China

China is our bitch

>Hurr durr some other shit

No faggot. Your nation will never be able to achieve what America and the White Race has done because your Asian and therefore you're inferior and have no soul.

You're also a soulless automaton who lacks the ability to create, you can only copy and pervert that which already exists.

You're like insects

Same reason my chihuahua barks at my great Dane. Great Dane is so great, he don't give a shit.

The one fatal flaw of being white; actually having a soul and a conscience.

That argument being valid for every people ever subjugated by another people.

>The Jews are forced to buy BILLIONS in American military hardware

why does that matter? its passing money from the left hand to the right hand. They run both sides

>flaw
Without it no medicine, no weapons, no agriculture, no religion, no government, no education, no need to do anything for anyone but yourself.
How does that feed into advancement if no cooperation ?

>Singapore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_party_girl

chinese girls sleeping with white men is the same as white girls sleeping with black men

skanks that dont matter

Wtf i hate whitebois now!!!

Hey man, I'm just saying it's going to get us all killed.

Whites are now being "owned" by blacks because liberals are in my opinion Codependent.
Look at their actions, there feelings of self worth are achived by compulsively helping others.
Even at the detrament of the persons they are supposedly helping, because they then never learn to do for themselves what they should.
Liberals are enabling bad behaviour and destroying society in the process.

Don't call other people cucks than get butt hurt when I point out your country and other parts of asia is more cucked than Sweden.

asia isnt overrun with arabs and black people

and my country isnt run by a DUDE weed lmao who spends the whole day taking instagram pics

and btw its 'then' not 'than'

muh leaf education

White men ARE superior. Same couldn't be said for white women because they live only to whine and be socially accepted, unlike women of every other race. As a consequence they tend to cuck the white man, especially when engaged in a durable relationship

Whites are only cucked or owned because they're guilted doing so, and that time is coming to an end. Once the wrath of the white giant is full awakened, no force on Earth, Heaven or Hell will stop it. Past happenings will be a fairytale compared to the anger of the much maligned modern whites.

>you believe the right wing hysteria about the scary brown people.