Zootopia - did you draw a doodle today?

Share what Zootopia-related activites you've been up to recently. Is it still playing in your cinemas?

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_rich_moore/status/729172269725933569
sendspace
imgur.com/3N92pBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw want to watch Zootopia for the 5th time in theatres, while my brother wants to go see CW.
Fug, looks like It's a double Feature night.

Blender, Blender and more Blender. Yeah, but only a few times a day at popular times (7pm etc).

i drew this a while ago

Very smug

Mods are asleep
post smug

Smugbando time.

Finally they get brave enough to answer the REAL questions.

didnt someone say Judy's middle name is Laverne?

That person was pulling your leg user.

that person was Rich Moore
twitter.com/_rich_moore/status/729172269725933569
I doubt he's just straight up lying

What are some REAL questions they should answer?

>Rich Moore
>His twitter of all places
Take everything Rich says with a grain of salt the Size of Alaska, user. Remember, this is the man who literally shares furry fetish fuel on an official account. The only Twitter that should be taken Seriously is Byron's, and even then he's got some weird stuff there.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Does Byron own a Nick daki?

21. Wen wil the focks and the bunn fugg :D :D :D
22. Willl jody be abel to handl the foxs gnot benis :D:D
23. Cann they hav cros sbeceiys seks?/?? :D:D
24. How deeb does the rabbit whole goe? :D
25. y is there no spurdo zoosona D: D: D:

Don't be silly. Birds don't exist.

How many hundreds of dicks has Clawhauser sucked?

1 for every donut.

If preds eat meat, what animals are selected for death and processing?

That makes his love for donuts incredibly Freudian.

Fish

I bet he eats donuts off of dicks like a dick-donut kebab

The ones with a vore fetish or the ones who want to enjoy a short but good life.

That's pretty much canon at this point.

Has Nick ever had any boyfriends?

When Zootopia Hype die?

was Gideon gay?
Whatever happened to the other mammals in Judy's play?
Is Nick's father alive?

W-what is she doing.

Seriously tho, the leg to her right looks a bit weird but nice job user. Now render it at a much higher resolution ^^

where did this meme start?

Isn't it obvious? She's trying out for the role of Samus Aran and this is her Morphball impression.

Well, they're both great films, for different reasons.

hope there's a break between the showings, or else your mind will accumulate too much awesome and you'll have dream about captain hopps and iron wilde.

Yeah they do. They fall down then get up, Gazelle said so.

If there is anyone in Zootopia who aren't a couple its Nick and Finnick. That makes the least sense of any of the pairings that involve characters that we see interacting

Hey, user, I've uploaded mp3 version of that piano cover of "Try Everything". I think it's lovely, hope you'll enjoy it too.
sendspace . com/file/dwjzzk

Less sense than Judy and the armadillo?

every single ship with Nick or Judy doesnt make sense

call to all pixiv artists!

Beware, too hot for a christian board!
Not mine btw, maybe it's from one of the user that post here?

Nope, it got off yesterday.

Camrips for me until the Blu Ray comes

>He's bringing us love!

KILL IT

How about a Mug of Smug?

fuck me, that looks better than my doodles, which isn't any achievement by any measure, but then again it's drawn on coffee.
Awesome, how/where/when?

this thread needs more smug

can I buy that at Disney world?
Actually, can I commission Nick artwork at Disneyworld?

Looks like it won't top a billion.

But I'm still hopeful for a tv/sequel. Bryon and co. have been hinting that talks are being made.

All over town. Just not in 3D.

pinnacle of smug

Now drink it

If they have to change Moana's release date they might re-release Zootopia in order to fill the Christmas release

You are now remembering the Disney word "twitterpated".

Most likely is. It might be the user who I was talking to a few days ago; he seemed to have a lot of stuff with Judy in weird poses.

all i found are these mugs. package looks legit, but it might be just China upping their efforts

it makes me very hopeful. Remember, Minions had a sequel aired just three years after release.

It is clear Zootopia has much more potential and I believe its enormous success contributed to any preliminary plans (hopefully) being made before the movie before even before blu-ray release, which is absolutely amazing.

I really really really hope all of the above factors will contribute to the second part arriving in two years or so.

Now Now. We still have this weekend, and Japan has been eating this movie up. We still have 3 Weeks until it gets pulled from theatres completely. We've got this.

>Turkey in June

she got friendly, holding my haa-a-nd

>We still have 3 Weeks until it gets pulled from theatres completely.

More than that, actually. Yes, it'll get bumped out of the first-run theaters, but the second-run budget theaters will keep on rolling with it for a good long while. There are people who will opt to pay $3 for a ticket and see a theatrical showing in the cheap houses rather than $30 for a blu-ray. Furthermore, June = summer vacation and kids out of school. It becomes much more economical to haul the family out to a theater when you can get 2-3 kids in for the price of a single regular-priced ticket at the big chains.

How long until $1billion?

>yfw Zootopia Christmas special is already in the making as Byron and Rich are discussing possible ideas with the crew to make sure everything is ready and rendered by December.

>But I'm still hopeful for a tv/sequel. Bryon and co. have been hinting that talks are being made.

eh, they're just trying to play it cool, calm down the raging fan, nothing really happens, disney is counting money from zootopia, jungle book and especially civil war

>CW BTFO Buttman/Supperman in practically 8 days.

Warner Bros, what's wrong with youuu?!

update this to 960mln

so ~40mln

>Turkey has 75 million people living there

Well hot damn. I had no idea, being an Americlap.
Even France, with their 65 million people contributed $35,000,000
So yeah, I guess 1 billion is a guarantee.

ehh, don get your hopes THAT high, check how much disney earns there first with its movies.

on a related note, anyone has any idea why Turkey got it so late? I thought it would make sense to align release date with other countries in the same region, such as Eastern and Central Europe, Middle/East.
It's definitely not an issue of getting Halal certificate because countries like Oman got it first.

Japan is expected to chip in around $4.0 million just from Saturday-Sunday, and the weekly update will add on whatever they did Monday-Friday, as well as every other country that still has it going on. Domestic weekend should add at least a couple million more as well.

Now if only China didn't have that thing where they force movies to retire from theaters after a certain amount of time. Zootopia managed to get a rare exception to run a couple weeks longer than usual, but if that law wasn't in place at all, they'd still be contributing.

Something to do with a local holiday, kinda like Golden week with the Japs.

...ramadan?

weird.

I don't expect it to make as much as Toy Story 3; it'll probably make as much as or maybe a little bit more then Lion King once it finally leaves theaters.

Still amazing numbers for a movie Disney didn't expect much from

>mfw Zootopia contributes to sealing the rift between Turks and Kurds

yup, only Civil War will surpass it. not even angry birds

Now that's what I'm thinking about. They basically poured all their money into advertising that movie, I'm not that certain

yeah.. i forgot about that.

Can someone post the image where Judy is screaming in a red filtre??

>mfw people post asking for that image
you'll never get it off me

>what are you going to do, Carrots? Arrest me?

Now if only it could help with the problems between Persians and Kurds and Arabs and Kurds and Arabs and Persians and Arabs and Yazidis and Yazidis and Persians and Persians and Turks and...

> Quote from fox arrested

better not touch this nest of wasps.

wishful thinking and small steps, user. I am firmly convinced small acts of kindness can have big impact over time - think of it as a butterfly effect.

hey Sup Forums, been a while. I've been chilling in the trash.

Have some lewd sketches of the comfort vixens
imgur.com/3N92pBs

Damn well ty anyway :( ... ;D;D pic related

>I've been chilling in the trash.
what made you think you're welcome back? Things like this got entire threads nuked in the past.

While I appreciate you creating OC, I'd rather you kept stuff like that where it belongs.

it is indeed lewd

>what made you think you're welcome back?
just kinda curious as to whether I'll still get banned for that

also saying hi

I miss you bb
also I miss spoilers

these silly asians

The Nick looks a bit weird in this one.