Question for 21 year olds: which era do you associate more with your childhood years? Right or left?

Question for 21 year olds: which era do you associate more with your childhood years? Right or left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3O8F63QCvk
strawpoll.me/12968060/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i post among 21 year old and below posters
how do I leave

I don't think there was a single person alive that could've been bored enough to watch Phil of the fucking Future.

Did this start off as a lazy marketing scheme and now it's morphed into a forced meme?

I'm 22, deffo the one on the left. Im dutch might be good to know.

Both.

Feyenoord won, upset?

21 and left

Can someone make a new image that moves to the left, and shows as late back as Gen X?

2000-2006.

Also, this: .

I'm a feyenoord fan lid

neither, im 31

Good, so am I.

dont see how its relevant to the thread

i'm 22, i remember both pretty vividly, but the left for my childhood. i think both are pretty shit looking back on it now though

Left Left Left

I'm 30 but I watched the shit out of Phil of the Future in college because my dick wanted a part of Aly Michalka.

21 and both

I don't give a shit either way

This image is stupid,

Tamagotchi and Recess and Yu-Gi-Oh and DBZ and Gundam Wing were pretty early stuff, definitely back into the 90's, while Ben 10 and Teen Titans were way later. It's almost like two disconnected cartoon worlds were mashed together arbitrarily by some kid who wants to fit in.

i'm dutch american. just tried the chocolate toast sprinkles gotta say the idea is kinda retarded because they just fall off the bread... was good though

Come on user, its time to reboot Sup Forums for a new generation. Gotta pass the torch just like Han Solo in the new Star Wars™ movie, amiright?

Well that's kinda the point, that's why you use butter before sprinkling them

yeah but the butter melts so theyre not stuck to anything... butter isnt sticky

21 and definitely left

Stop reposting this thread. You have your answer already, it's LEFT for the vast majority.

im 22, definitely left or earlier. maybe cause my parents were poor. I had an NES as a kid when my friends had ps1's

who cares

nobody, just posted because im bored

Working on it

make sure to include noozles and mr wizard.
us ebin 90s kids amirite?

I made a new version for people older than 21

>lelelel I'm so old guys lolollol I post with youngsters lolol I'm so wise and old lolololol kids these days amiright loll

you're just as bad as the le born in wrong generation abortions

I bet you were the kind of faggot online that made fun of kids for being in the game with you

fuck off aspie

>24
>Early/late millennial culture blend

I don't have a problem with the later shit, it's just when you grew up

Nailed it

21 year old Leaf here, definitely the left. The only thing on the right I identify with is the Wii

Gen Y was pretty fucked from the start with Boomer parents but Gen Z is straight up doomed in a cultural sense at the very least.

20 year old. Early childhood left, past 10 years old right.

I identify as gen Z though as I don't want to be a faggot millennial

where's the gen x version?

>destroy build destroy

Kino

Left with the exception of Ben 10.

1995, left.

>Phil of the Future
pure kino

Age?

Left easily. Vaguely aware of the shit on the right but it was left I grew up with

They are six-year windows. it's almost like they are vague encompassing shows for that generation.

I agree though, what faggot watched beyblades and Ben 10?

Disgusting

bump

>you'll never live the early 00s again

Neither, we got everything 5-10 years late in my country so I had the "90s kid" experience, despite being born in '95.

Stop posting and kill yourself

I identify with 5 of the left things, and 3 on the right. I guess left wins.

Sponge

I'm 21 and I remember most of the things on the left

>only 2 or 3 things on either list stood the test of time
Really makes me think
And by "makes me think", I mean "makes me think about how much I hate nostalgiafags

Definitely left for cartoons and Runescape, but right for that gen of consoles.
Also I watched Regular Show in college, but I never got into Adventure Time or any of those other cartoons that somehow appealed to older teens and young adults stoner types
>gundam wing
shit man that's the first anime I watched
>american dragon but not posting Xiaolin Showdown
come on man

Far left or center left

right - 7
left - 4

Both. Then again, I spent the late 90s in a shitty country, so my early childhood was a bit dated.

I'm only 19 and I don't really associate anything on the right with my childhood and have fond memories of nearly everything on the left. Shitty comparison so you can feel old OP

Although I was stuck with a PS1 for ages after PS2 came out and was raised in a fairly poor family in the UK so that may affect it

Age?

tamagotchis are the shit

None because there's no fucking Halo 2.

18 and left

he was asking for 21 year olds but you're still a millennial

>no gamecube for late millennial

For me left is childhood to earl teens and middle is late teens to early twenties. I feel like DBZ belongs on the left though, I remember reading the manga in the late nineties.

Left. I had already begun getting puberty pilled by the time alot of the stuff on the right was released.

20, left.

20 year old here everything on the left, aside from tamagotchi's, never experienced them, they were much earlier I think.

Right, aside from the Xbox is completely foreign to me.

Christ, I fucking forgot about Code Lyoko.

i liked all those things except the ones i'm not supposed to like

>according to a nebulous and changing definition he is a millennial

You do realise because people are using the term millennial to refer to people born from 2000 on wards, it will literally change the definition to that, right? That's how definitions work.

I like all the things that Sup Forums has told me to like and I rabidly hate all the things Sup Forums tells me not to like. So, whatever the general consensus on those shows are on Sup Forums, I match them negative or positive.

I've never seen any of them.

phil was fucking hot tho

also was born in 96, and definitely bits of both. Depends when you think childhood starts and ends I guess?

The dates used in the poster are not birth dates, they're the dates when that shit was popular

Generations are soft science Jew bullshit, but if I must, I like to think of millennials as circa 1980-1995, then Gen Z circa 1995-2010. Emphasis on the "circa."

no we are generation y which was changed to millennials. 2000 onward is Z but that word might change if something catchy is introduced

I'm 31 as well, but I'm fine with the term millennial, although I feel there's a distinction between late and early millennial like that other graphic shows
I always thought calling gen y and millennials would work better, but then the time frame for each generation would be too short to be called a generation. I don't think people are referring to people born after 2000 as millennials now, they have another word for it(gen z I think? it keeps changing).

I tried to tell myself it was just nostalgia for years, but honestly it really isn't the whole story. Entertainment industry just keeps going downhill as you keep making exceptions to their shitty practices little by little. Standards will just keep lowering because what the fuck else are we gonna do without our movies.

Also something like Runescape in it's heyday could never exist in the current climate. You can have the game, but the community always falls apart like clockwork and is nothing like what it was at it's peak. Witnessed it so many times.

Both? I don't know.

Things from both sides are very familiar to me from when I was a kid.

The average age for all of the fast moving boards is like 19 man.

you aren't a true nigga if you didn't watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=G3O8F63QCvk

LITERALLY Nothing else to watch so I'll watch this: The Show

This. OP's picture needs to be amended.

>reboot it
I don't even know what torch I pass, if anything I think I shouldn't pass shit, all I did was terrible

Born in Dec. 95.
About as late as a millenial can get
Left, without a doubt.

everything on the left except Ben 10, I was too old for that.
Everything on the right started during when I was in highschool or college, the game consoles might have been earlier.

if i'm still browsing this board at 31, remind me to kill myself

bump

strawpoll.me/12968060/

Neither, really.
I'm 22 but first console was a Mega Drive and I didn't watch any of those cartoons, I watched Black Kamen Rider, Cybercops, Ed, Edd and Eddy, that cow and chicken one, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Oblongs, Doug and shit like that.

Left.
>tfw 22 but have been browsing here since I was 13-14 or so

I need to leave and get a life.

I am 28 and my childhood transcends the Early Millennial and Late Millennial periods.

Can confirm, am 19

I've heard some refer to them as the "iGeneration", but since Apple isn't cool anymore that's kind of fallen by the wayside.

>Can confirm
BACK
TO
REDDIT

Born Jan 1996

age 21

A mix of between Early and Late Millennial

Left, but most of those shows I fucking hated.
Only good shows on left are Spongebob and Recess.

The Jake Dragon show and Ben 10 belong on the right.

Left.