/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Dead Waifu, Walking - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Vader #20: End of Games #1 (part 1 of 6)
Kieron Gillen, Salvador Larroca et al.
Comic Book & e-Comic Book [Marvel]
• Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information.
• Vader may have passed his master’s tests...
• ...but will his own schemes prove his undoing?

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1aUFjdBkTY
youtu.be/nJiNDup2YzE
dailymotion.com/video/x7r0j2_star-wars-episode-6-part-1_shortfilms
youtu.be/Ir_XK3JsQGs
youtu.be/wg4FoXJQE08?list=PL56HvPdcoDBawjnfYPwN9klaroPfqUtZf
youtu.be/vnH1JKr4o_8
youtu.be/7yKM6RExLlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did somebody say Dead Waifu?

My husbando is alive, jokes on you.

Fucking SSfags.
Leave my board.
RAAAAAAAA.

nth for Muuns, the enabling sugar daddies of the galaxy

There's too many of them!

makes sense

hutts are basically all muscle and they're fucking huge

why is Red Skull in Star Wars?

Why is she so fedora?

>good deeds are pointless and hypocritical
>but killing people is just as bad
>it doesn't matter the force is the real problem
>my cutscenes are a billion minutes long

> basically all muscle
Nah, they're a mixture of fat and muscle, though a lot of them just get fat when they get old - remember that Jabba couldn't move at all without assistance in the OT. Though I've heard that in EU/Legends there were some mentioned who had a genetic disorder that left them unable to get fat at all, which fucked them over.

Anyway, I think of them more as seals/seal lion in terms of how might move, since canon is a mess of pseudoscience and speculative evolution is more fun.

I mean, imagine a Hutt moving like this towards you:
youtube.com/watch?v=k1aUFjdBkTY

She's with Tua now.
Any hints about any new evil hot chicks for next season? If the first two are any indicator of a trend, we are looking at bigger hats and even less exposed skin.

I just finished Aftermath. What kind of bullshit is this? Who actually thought that it was good to publish this shit? Why does it switch stories all the time? Fuck this shit, I'm going back to Legends.

The main story is what's on Akiva, that should have been obvious. The rest are quick looks into how select parts of the galaxy are faring in the Empire's loss at Endor. That doesn't excuse the awful writing style, though.

Whats our Guilds names in the mobile games?

ded thread
ded fanbase

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? [...] You're dead, kiddo.

If only Senator Amidala was here...

youtu.be/nJiNDup2YzE

>yfw herkily-jerkily TIE fighter

We're done with our work, I guess. Pressing F for best waifu, Wat Tambor.

RIP

I bet everyone is busy watching Eurovision

Who is this qt?

Random X-Wing pilot by Darwyn Cooke.

dailymotion.com/video/x7r0j2_star-wars-episode-6-part-1_shortfilms
pardon the link, but what music plays when c3po and r2d2 meet jabba for the first time?
sounds eerily similar to a bach or a Mozart glass harmonica thing

DELETE THIS

>This scene never happens in the book

for what reason?

anyone else fucking hate how they retconned sheev's look? he went from an old man to a weird toad

Cause Sheev can't reveal his true identity to the public? His rule would come crashing down. Literally only him, Vader, Amedda and the Royal Guard know what he truly is.

To trick people into buying the book. The cover of Twilight Company never happened either, but at least there were a few chapters set to the location it showed.

Never.

When you read a lot of fantasy and science fiction (or even a moderate amount), you learn to never trust the cover art. Of course, most of the time the cover artist is given his assignment before the book is even completed.

>for what reason?
Coverarts are like trailers, they're only there to sell you the product.

>Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

Best line uttered in any Star Wars film.

This was pretty good, famalans. It's hard to compare to the movies, but I think I liked it more than the prequels and ROTJ.

One thing I don't get though, is the death of Sifo-Dyas.
Felucians told Obi-Wan they killed Sifo, but from what I understand, he was actually gunned down on the way there.

Is there a good chance Marvel with reprint Darth Maul Son of Dathomir?

Sith trying to muddy the water, I bet.
The more contradictions and dead ends, the more time they buy before they get caught.
And it worked, too.

>Darwyn Cooke
Looks like a Bruce Timm drawing.

Jabba's Baroque Recital
youtu.be/Ir_XK3JsQGs

Sith interference. Dooku probably made sure the Felucians had their story straight to throw off the Jedi

Remember it's not over until you watch the story reels.

youtu.be/wg4FoXJQE08?list=PL56HvPdcoDBawjnfYPwN9klaroPfqUtZf

Then these:
youtu.be/vnH1JKr4o_8
youtu.be/7yKM6RExLlI

>Jabba's Baroque Recital
Is it just me or does it sound funereal\wedding like?

>Bigger hats

>Is it just me or does it sound funereal\wedding like?
It's not just you, that's the point. The piece is similar to early Mozart with its instrumentation and it's time signature.

They should make a live-action TV series about my dick being sucked by the Seventh Sister.

Probably not. The possibility is there, but they are barely reprinting even old Marvel Star Wars comics, so even if they do, it would be incredibly limited.

Then again, its supposed to be canon. So who knows.

Only if you're a cute boy.

How did they think that this was acceptable to release to the public?

Is this the biggest creative misfire of all time?

>finally had time to read Tarkin and a New Dawn

I absolutely loved Tarkin. How was it boring?
>Tarkin and Vader detective adventures
>EU references
>Palpatine being a manipulative cunt
>Tarkin fucking up in the worst ways
>Clones being Clones

I'm really not feeling A New Dawn and I thought I would like Sloane but she's a complete faggot.

>muh episode IV

it was hardly worse than your average Marvel schlock

FFFFFUCK MARVEL

>creative
Where were they creative? Wait, uhh.. That doesn't compute.

b-but it brought star wars back to its roots!-!

Is cAnon here? The guide needs some major updates.

I think it was good. A great continuation to the movie saga.

What the hell are you talking about? VII sucks ass and Rogue One's gonna suck more ass than ever.

SS is pure

PURE

>continuation
eh, it felt like a reboot, honestly

I hated the film too user but you can't live in this big of a bubble. The movie had good reviews, good word of mouth and legs, and became the third 2 billion dollar film. Even if they were unsure about the film their fears were certainly quelled for plans going forward

You really overestimate movie audiences.

>Rogue One's gonna suck more ass than ever.
I still hope the stand alone movies are going to be good.

Same.
I hope they try to do some new unique stuff with them since they won't be having the "Star Wars Episode whatever" ontop of their shoulders.

>I rebel

don't get your hopes up

Hopefully it's just that one awkward line.
If we're lucky it's not even in the movie since trailers differ sometimes.

I don't trust Gareth Edwards to direct my sex tape but that line was supposed to be cringeworthy. Remember the very next scene was Mon Mothma laughing at her

>I don't trust Gareth Edwards to direct my sex tape

Every Star Wars movie has had a few lines of awkward dialog.

>but that line was supposed to be cringeworthy

for you

I meant to write 'I thought' before that. It was just my impression

It was the best Star Wars film since Empire.

If you don't count rotj, anh and rots

Why wouldn't I?

>waifufag
opinion instantly invalidated

I only posted an image so my post would be more visible.
It's a nice image too.

>It's a nice image too.
see

Once you've gone green, you'll never feel clean.

I spent all night last night doing this pic for some reason. I guess I was bored.

>I guess I was bored.
Only 200 days until next Star Wars. When does Rebels start again?

Fucking cute.

Chewie's got a bandage wrapped around his arm...?

OMG CHEWIE IS GETTING A CYBORG ARM IN EPISODE 7
MSW IS 100% RIGHT AS ALWAYS

speak of the waifufag, and he shall appear

Was this actually a rumor?

They are why I stopped coming to these threads.
They don't discuss anything, they just shitpost.

I'm in charge here

I still see no point in them, but maybe something good will come out of it, like The Winter Soldier.

They are a necessary evil when the thread is dead.

Yeah, though apparently there was actual concept art for it, but it was less "art of something we intend to do" and more "we're throwing ideas around." MSW still treated it as if it were actually happening and talked about being told by reliable sources that Peter Mayhew was wearing a blue glove/sleeve on-set.

Other things MSW heard from "very reliable sources"
-Several Hutts would be in the movie, and the source had actually seen them being built
-Adam Driver would be playing a descendant of Count Dooku
-Luke was guarding the tomb of an ancient Sith Lord (this one was partially responsible for what eventually mutated into the Plagueis rumor that still won't die)
-Rey is Han and Leia's daughter and thus Kylo's sister (though after months of pounding this one pretty hard he suddenly backpedaled about two months before premiere and went "w-well actually maybe she won't be a Solo")
-Max Von Sydow will be playing an older version of Boba Fett, or rather he's actually the "nameless" guy that killed Boba Fett and assumed his identity in that old ass Latino Review rumor that had no basis in reality

You're not glorious Tarkin.

You're not the Thrawn the stud

It's almost like MSW reports on everything and hopes at least one of the things are right.

Neither of you cunts is Papa Sheev

That's basically their strategy. Report everything, treat it as "very reliable" so that when it happens you can say you were right all along, and quietly stop reporting things you got completely wrong and hope everyone forgets.

It apparently worked, because people were insisting MSW had been 100% correct about TFA. Even their trailer descriptions were being hailed as being completely accurate when they were usually filled with such vague descriptions as "a shot of the Falcon flying" that their accuracy was largely based on educated guessing, and they still had a bunch of shot descriptions that never happened.

I hope this Admiral guy does some cool shit before he dies. I mean, he's going to lose the plans for the Death Star so even if he doesn't die in a rebel assault the Empire will kill his ass anyways because of his loss of sensitive information.

Fuck me and my love for imperial characters.

Speaking of Imperials killing characters in Rogue One.
Will Vader kill Jyn or will she survive because muh womyn?

>the Empire will kill his ass anyways
b-but he paid them a small fortune