DC: The New Frontier storytime part 1

I was originally going to post something different, but, well, unfortunate things have come to pass. I felt so shitty not being able to do a single fucking thing to help, so this is my way of coping.
Let us not celebrate the tragedy, but the man that he was through his work.

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomics.info/dc/dc-the-new-frontier-deluxe-edition-free-download/
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI
awn.com/animationworld/making-new-frontier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I felt so shitty not being able to do a single fucking thing to help
what a faggot

based OP

Catwoman

You welcome user

Way to go OP
BUMP

Thank you

>OP having to restart the thread 3 times because of one lone Evansposter

Jesus Christ nigger do you even know how to filter

>posting images in a storytime

Thanks for this user, I've been looking for this comic for awhile but I only seem to find the movie adaption. Bless you kind user!

You welcome user

getcomics.info/dc/dc-the-new-frontier-deluxe-edition-free-download/

Thanks OP, this is such an excellent comic.

I really regret not buying New Frontier when I had the chance, and when Cooke was alive. I regret, so much, not picking it up. It's one of my favorite comics, and it reminds me of why I love comics and superheroes so much. There's an elegant, exuberant joy to this story, even in its darkest moments. The way that J'onn inspires King Faraday to be a hero, the way that Hal overcomes his grief and shines his ring, the way everyone comes together in the end...

There's just nothing quite like it. It's such a beautiful story, and it doesn't get even remotely enough recognition. We really lost someone special today.

>Batman's head

AF: And is it true that the title sequence for Batman Beyond was mostly a one-man project?

Darwyn Cooke: It was very funny, because if you think back, it wasn't that long ago, but in 1999, nobody had any idea of what you could do with software like Adobe AfterEffects and a Macintosh computer. Warners had very little idea of the power of that kind of technology, and I happened to have a system at home. So yeah, basically, the entire title sequence was cut in my spare bedroom, on my Mac, with a VCR. It was probably the most low-tech thing Warners has ever used, but it worked out really well.

AF: So your home computer was on par with, or maybe even better, than the whole Warner Bros. Studio at the time?

DC: It was certainly more current. It allowed a portability to production that they didn't have. When you're talking about high-end filmmaking, Warners had all the facilities that they needed, but a company that big rarely has the flexibility, or nimbleness, to deal with transient technology, especially if it's the cutting-edge stuff. So yeah, it was neat, because they couldn't have put it together, especially the things we did with

youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI

awn.com/animationworld/making-new-frontier

OP is a nice bro.