/mena/

انتفاضة edition

Stolen first post

Why are there so many gays in Colombia?

Jerusalem is Israel's capital. Other important Israeli cities include Tel Aviv, Haifa, Beersheba, Nazareth, Hebron, Ammon, Arabella, Edrei, and Swaida.

انتفاضة means intifada I suppose. No, I don't recognize Jerusalem as Israel capital. Trump's decision was unnecessary especially in this moment. And I will go as far as calming that our support to Israel is one of the reasons muslims hate us.

Jerusalem belongs to Italy
Libia belongs to Italy, also Tunisia
Algeria and Tunisia I want us to be friends
It's time to put the mediterranean as cornerstone of the world again

ISRAEL must rule over sandnigger filth with an iron fist.
That includes making Jerusalem the capital of Israael. Or rather RESTORING

quite literally don't give a single shit about what country has what capital
this doesn't affect me in any way

can a little girl like that fire guns properly while managing the recoil from the guns?

Trump seems confused. He said first that he'll remain neutral about this conflict and focus on the USA, but as time passes, he seems to be more and more a pawn

>implying Israelis aren't sandnigs

Yes.

Italy is good at backstabbing, I hope we backstab the american pigs and NATO, Trump is the biggest slave of Israel

Fuck PISSrael

Pic related.

based muva russia

Palestine belongs to Italy

widespread prison lifestyle leads to faggotry, submissiveness and other social illnesses.

basically this

Doesn't prison make you a chad
Logically only half of people would end up submissive.

The palestine issue was yesterday's edition
Time for eurobeat edition

Jerusalem is capital of Israel

Only top dogs end up as chads within prison, everyone else is subject to humiliating treatments in order to maintain hierarchical structures.

Israel is the rightful capital of Jerusalem guys.

ciao

holy moley the duccie is my city!

will a pagan Med empire ever rise again?

>pagan
reddit is that way my friend

Jerusalem belongs to Palestine

what's with all these infidels animals coming ITT to voice their opinions?

nobody gives a fuck what you think

These threads are slower than usual, did all the mena posters move to /bant/ or what

ITT: >>>/R/FAKESTINE

ANYONE SANE KNOWS ISRAELISRE THE ONLY SANE HUMANS IN THIS CUNTFLICT UQUX

jews>>>>>>mudshits

>ANYONE SANE KNOWS ISRAELISRE THE ONLY SANE HUMANS IN THIS CUNTFLICT UQUX
there are no humans in that conflict, sane or not sane*

Why the fuck did you make a new thread when one was already up you waste of oxygen ?

T. *R*Q*

RATS ARE STILL A HIGHER LIFEFORM THAN ROACHES UQUQ

QUESTO

kys urselves

Lmao Turks reacting to the Jerusalem issue

so which one is the official thread? you guys are annoying

>yemen bodycount rising
>Muh ancient clay
fys

Aljazeera livestreamed hassan Nasrallah's speech on trump's decesion. He basically said the same shit thay erdogan said(who everyone sucked his dick ofc) and he got shat on in the comment section and everyone was insulting him
>maaah ayyyrap unity
Lol

>black muslims being sold as slaves in Libya
>muh acient clay
fys

Lol libyans are in denial about that.

yeah instead of fixing the problem they focus on the hoaxes going around it on the media

lol I wonder who shat on him on the comment section

Probably a p90. A 5.7 has very little recoil, plus add the weight of a long gun (PDW), with its built in compensator, and I am sure even a little girl can handle the recoil

I support Jews over murtadoon tbhfam

Ahhh everyone. Sunnis hate shias m8, it's not a meme.

>Shias
>trustworthy
We would like him much more if he did not help Assad mass murder Muslims in Syria

Nigerians are the ones doing the bulk of the enslavement, not berbers

>muh BLACK unity

How old are you, little squirt?

I remember back in 2006, everyone was dickriding hezbollah for fighting against Israel.

What changed? A million dead Syrians.

ikr. that's lame though that we aren't able to get rid of our old grudges

Yeah i guess.

Its a really recent grudge, see There was also a lot of dickriding for Khomeini back in the 80's as well.

Being a good murtad and at least listen to Karl Sharro. He says the sectarianism is basically a decade old, and not "centuries"

The Shia-led destruction of Iraq happened in the meantime, where the Sunni world realised how vicious Shiites are.

Nah secterianism is mena had it's ups and downs.

HIGH FIVE SAMRABRO

That too

I am talking mostly about post-WWI

>waaaah why don't Arabs support a Persian puppet!!

Shalom...death to swine jews but I hate propaganda. Children are too pure to such behavior.

Love jews more than I will ever love palestinians

t. shia

Well jews are more useful at least

What did lounes belarbi mean by this?

>sunni mosque near me is yelling allahu akbar over mic and shit about al-quds for 10 hours str8
wish the sunniggers would just be men for once in their shit history and go fight (and hopefully die) for it

Do you guys think that Iran is gaining influence bc of Trump's autism and bc of Saudia being allied with his autism?

Takbirrr

lol he must have 50 death threats in his dm's now

No see this

stop

Kek didn't know ewwwraqi cats were just like ewwwraqi people.

you wouldn't say that to my face nor the cat's face

Yeah because i will never go to ewwwraq. Is iraq full of straw cats and dogs?

because you're scared
i wouldn't even intervene because you're so much inferior to me
just let the cat loose on you, he's not so much above you in existence worth
i once saw him rape 2 females and a male cat at once
he literally raped a competing tomcat after fucking his bitches just to prove a point
you little faggot
by the time he's done with you your rectum would be shredded to pieces by ابو حولة sticking his paw shoulder deep in you

Kys

Unironic ewwww

i'm so fucking eloquent omfg

Reminder to report this mentally ill Iranian's posts

I like both non-Zionist Jews and Palestinians. Would love to see Israel/Palestine become a single federal state ruled in two parts: one by Jews and one by Arabs. Mark m'y words.

a Belgian like system that united israelis and palis would be nice.

No, of course not.

It's just a stupid propagandist image, if only they had anything to show for it other than blatant kufr.

>I remember back in 2006, everyone was dickriding hezbollah for fighting against Israel.

Who is everyone? Every diaspora in America? Those shia 'fighting' against Israel did nothing except give the Israeli government an excuse to bomb major Sunni areas in Lebanon. Maybe talk to people who actually experienced having their country bombed instead of ingesting propaganda. Even better, you can check all the areas bombed by Israel which had no affiliation to 'hezbollah' whatsoever.

It would be nice but won't happen imo

>implying she'll ever use it