god I hate this nigger

so punchable

sup mellow mike

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BAAAAAALLLLLLLL

PSYCHO IN MY MIND LUNATIC HYSTERIA

Haha yeahhhh our le random guy!!! Totes luvvv him

i'd fuck me

Bird UPPP

He really should've said something about the World Peace situation, namely tell Gelman and Heidecker to mind their own fucking business.

>watching a fart show for babies

Nothing has been quite as Adult Swimkino as his show since Tim and Eric ASGB

youtube.com/watch?v=nseBliU80LM!

Cheers I'll drink to that

i would watch that

He's whatever. I wish he'd chill the fuck out just a little sometimes, other than that he's tolerable with a pinch of good humor here and there

Sup pimple pete

>if a Sup Forumstard got a television show

I mean I guess

nothing will top this skit for me

youtube.com/watch?v=FuJBwu_03r8

what's up Ramadan Steve

Watching him be interviewed is usually fun. He tends to flip it around and ask the interviewer personal questions.

great man on the street bits, but hasn't achieved peak kino levels since season 1 when eric did everything more or less by himself. also i like sam hyde better

youtu.be/3gWTTQWrB3I

This always kills me, I love Hannibal.

george clooney in season 1 is maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen

>I smell a rapper

Redditors will call someone who don't like him boring and that you can't apreciate le adsurdism/weird/unconventional things.
The problem with this fellow is that the "hahaja im being Weird! please everyone look! isn't CrazY that im being really WeirD right now?" -attitude. Why can't entertainers just do their own thing without seeking attention through being self-aware in the process? (e.g. pic related)

HEY HUNGER GAMES, I'M STILL FULL

No

Only if season 5 makes up for that dull as fuck season 4.

fuck hannibal
unfunny fucking retard

Shit taste alert uh oh wee woo wee woo

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ZFE_EqaNA
Season 4 was disappointing but this might be the hardest I've laughed at the show. It seems like a comment on how television shows have to become more streamlined and expensive and 'perfected' as they gain popularity, so the studio knew his viewers expected him to destroy the set and they decided fuck it, we'll just tow his body through the set on wires.

*starving african man passes him the blunt*

yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOCIETY'S LIES?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kQiCyIgcaU

I prefer this to watching him interview others

No.
He is a soulless unfunny halfbreed who is a slave to the jews and he doesn't even have a problem with it.
He's a piece of shit.

So....BITCHES BE SHOPPIN

hey, it's stephanie nuggs.

LEGALIZE RANCH

>huh-white pawar

whate did he mean by that?

Did you read about this show on wikipedia? Because it sounds like you're just imagining what it's like instead of having watched it.

Season 1 and 2 are great and Sup Forums as fuck
Season 3+ is Reddit through and through

He said bad things about DADDY? OUR daddy? He cannot do that, not in this country.

I know you... you're Stephany Nuggs!

What makes a show "Sup Forums" anyway? Because this board seems to hate most shows.

Hannibal, is that you?

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

Pizza aside, let's talk Scientology.

reddit incarnate

Yeah, because Sam, Andrew, and Sam's fanboys were treating Eric Andre so well, right? Stop crying about your show literally every thread, Sam. It's over, get over it and move on, you've got autistic fanboys to worry about.

Not really but he's still pretty funny

im in super mensa

No you retard, the logic he's using is retarded. "IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN"

But he cannot make fun of daddy. If he makes daddy upset he won't give us cummies.
He's a good daddy please don't make fun of him.

>using website analogies out of intense stupidity
Do you have to wear a prescription helmet to go outside?

Google show me this guy's balls

It's Karate Kid law, man. If I challenge you in your dojo, you gotta let me take the class.

God i love this nigger

So punchable.

RANCH ME BRO

Im not saying he's blatantly smug but it's subtle.

Buzz it mullato

That's not what he's saying though, he's saying ISIS is replenished by the disenfranchised becoming sympathizers and that more disenfranchised were created.

>Im not saying
OH I'M SAYING IT

There was no ''world peace'' situation, shows get cancelled all the fucking time and it's literally nothing for adult swim or anyone that's not a MDE fanboy
Literally no one gave a shit and no one gives a shit now

I'm crying

Pretty sure he's a kike so no

after hearing that sam harris joe rogan podcast, I hope hannibal dies young

Except he's right about Trump for once. Surprise, you're meme messiah isn't perfect.

Remember when Dennis Rodman went to his show and said he raped a woman while she was asleep?

fuck you kraft punk

you tell me that doesn't look like a literal human mutt
disgusting

kill yourself niggerr

"i was just pretending to be retarded haha" + lolsorandom

Your show is dead Sam. DEAD!

reddit

Yeah, let's give a quick shoutout to Christina Applegate!

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND I GOT DIPTHERIA

Season 4 had some good interviews and bits, but I could understand someone saying that the show reached its peak in Season 3.

The Jillian Michaels interview was the fucking funniest interview yet, though.

that fucking 'uohhh' as he's swung into the drummer

I got burning man rehearsal at the Tosh.O amphitheater, it starts in 311 minutes

We wouldn't have those enemies if we weren't bombing them, this isn't a 9/11 THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD situation

*cuts the microphone wire*
>we're off the books

I suppose it's possible he found a girl that liked being fucked in her sleep and consented beforehand.

Kissing a dead girl though...

OH HE'S SAYIN' IT

You could argue the same thing about Lynch. However, neither of them fit what you've described.

You poor special little snowflake

What?

>Why can't entertainers just do their own thing without seeking attention through being self-aware in the process?
because entertainment by it's nature requires an audience. if someone is an entertainer as a profession, he must be aware of both himself and his performance an the audience. you are literally complaining because entertainers are aware that they are acting.

>It's a Sam Hyde gets mad that his show got cancelled and insults Eric Andre on an anonymous Cherokee arts and crafts board episode

>Sir, I'm from google, I need you to poop on me. It's disgusting.

This

>ma'am you have a bit of poop on your anus

spbp

Why did this post trigger so many people? Fucking reddit