I am a black american, and I think you guys are so ignorant to what it is truly like to be black in this day and age...

I am a black american, and I think you guys are so ignorant to what it is truly like to be black in this day and age. You could never understand it unless you are a minority and you aren't and never will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You will never experience this much diversity

Wtf i hate whiteboise now...

And I'm a female, listen to me because...

Fake and ghey.

Go to Africa then

fucking christ.

>Niggers kill Fatmericans every week
>They make good party music
>They are not in Europe

American Blacks are good 2bh

If serious: Look at me I'm a victim

If not: Kill yourself

it's easier to be anything this day and age except the freedom to truly express opinions.

do you think it was better 50 years ago for anyone? even 20 years ago?

OOGA
BOOGA
PLEASE
FUCK
OFF
SHILL

Sure you are!

>if you don't belong to race X, you cannot comment on or criticize race X
Great, now stop talking about white people. Be sure to let your fellow blacks know.

I'm white and I actually am a minority in my shithole city

>one of the majority races in the world
>minority race in the only country that matters, the country where the minority whites are a majority

Hm it's like white people are superior or something

This truly caused me to contemplate

Is this you OP?

From what I can tell and what the Left tells me is that everyone has to be extra nice to you and never call you violent or you'll flip out and murder like 20 people.

>whooping and hollering intensifies

Come trade places with me?

I don't feel entitled to anything except equality and respect, the same things that everyone is...on account that it is given in return. You seem like a nasty angry person so talking to you is really a waste of my time. No hard feelings, I just don't appreciate your rude,disrespect.

>imagine being the 1 white guy who works there

>I don't feel entitled to anything except equality and respect,

You will never have that. Respect is earned between peers.

Equality is a myth. Everyone is born different.

OBAMA PHONE

Thats an incredibly racist thing to say.

No one cares bro you are a subhuman savage and so is your race so fucking kill yourself.

What the fuck is this anyway I've started seeing this everywhere for the past three weeks now

White people are a minority.

We make up like 15% of the planet. African's make up much more.

You didn't get shit done, because you lack the ability. African American's all have white DNA. This made them climb up higher than their African ancestors.

Just like in Australia, abo's that had a white mum/dad were literally 100x smarter and more capable then the full blooded ones.

Your welcome.

You can't be serious. No wait..I'm sure you are. And those statistics have absolutely NOTHING TO do with the post and the fact that cops are killing black people at an alarming rate with non being brought to justice. I cannot make points to anyone that is not open, misinformed and or ignorant. I love to get offended? Lol you talk like you know anything about me. Please do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look silly.

I'm white.

Therefore I'm a minority.

Being lectured by a P.O.C. on what it means to be a minority is ridiculous, as People Of Color are objectively the majority.

Funny, I'm a Jew and last month, while walking my family into temple, some crazy old Italian started yelling from his porch that us "filthy kikes" needed to get off his street.

Every day, people automatically assume, because I'm a Jew, that I'm a dishonest liberal money-changer who loves promoting degeneracy and NWO globalist bullshit. Never mind that I've been a card-carrying conservative nationalist my whole life. Forget that I started (one of the last) manufacturing businesses in our area and don't have a single banker or lawyer in my family. I'm just a dirty nigger-loving kike who is out to destroy America, and I get to hear about it while walking my kids to a place of worship.

Yeah, nobody but you blacks has ever been persecuted. Seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Despite whatever bullshit I have to deal with, I thank God I was born in this country, and so should you. Stop fucking complaining and start contributing. Somebody calls you nigger, get the fuck over it. You think I give a shit that some old guinea fuck calls me a kike, or that stormfags want me dead? You think I sit around pissed about what the Germans did to my grandparents? No, it's in the fucking past and what some asshole thinks doesn't matter because I'm too busy doing something constructive.

So get the fuck over yourselves and start contributing for a change. MLK ask us judge people by the content of their character; I find yours deficient.

Okay now you sound like a shameless faggot

Stop

Australian scientists on what the average Australian will look like in a few generations.

They're probably right. Video and pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo

all men are not created equal, black men are created on average more violent and less intelligent
> I will never know what its like to be a violent melanin enriched low iq subhuman

>I am a black

Thanks for the warning. Didn't want to read the whole post.

You're as black as my butt hole.

You are fake and ghey.

>alarming rate

Ya because you see 20 videos of niggers getting killed in the past year and its black people that are getting killed all the time.

And thank fucking Odin for that!

how is stating fact being an angry person? being a American black person in 2016 is not even close to the worst thing you can be in the world. theres billions of ppl who have it way worse off and have been worse off throughout history.

>not respecting your ethnicity and striving to be an example, disregarding stereotypes

Really, senpai?

Worshipping a FBI collaborator makes you a faggot.

What did you say, boy?

You haven't earned respect. And there is no such thing as true equality.

I don't care.

>> Whites shot twice as often by cops

Yeah ok breh

You are not entitled to respect. Respect is earned.

>the fact that cops are killing black people at an alarming rate with non being brought to justice

fact not found.

Police shootings are at a historical low. The only ones killing black people at an alarming rate are other black people.

But there is no outrage about that. Because that would require the black community to admit that maybe their problems are caused primarily by themselves, and that'll never happen because blaming whitey doesn't require that they change themselves.

> white people
> a minority on EARTH
> doesn't know what it feels like.

>and the fact that cops are killing black people at an alarming rate with non being brought to justice.
That is not what the word fact means.

Holy shit those digits

This divine message should be spread to all nignogs

Then get the fuck out nigger

>t. nigger

yous be ignant an sheeeiiit

Kys nigger

When niggers stop committing the majority of crime then we will listen. Until that day youre just another nigger

Lol!!! My people?? Don't forget YOU are my people sweetie!!! I'd love to see you talk all that trash in my presence, I really would. But you know what before I filter you and your silliness, I just want to say how sorry I feel for you. Maybe it was the way you were raised. You truly are a delusional little boy that has alot of issues deep down. You don't need me to tell you that because you already know. Disrespecting other people won't change the mess in your own heart and self. Good luck with that. Your nobody to me so your words don't mean anything, I just pity you really. Poor guy

Yep, there is too much history between us.

138 out of how many, 281 out of how many? What are the percentages? Its only obvious that more white people would be killed since they are the majority.

Go be a nigger someplace else

white people are a global minority, so we actually do know what it is like. but thanks.

WTF is this whore talkin about?

Either you are trying to get yourself doxxed, get somebody else doxxed, or you are pants on head fucking retarded. Either way, don't blog on the boards.

You will never understand what it's truly like to be white in this day and age

>Be attacked for things you never did, that were done centuries ago

>Be the victim of racist violence from both blacks and hispanics. Literally being attacked in a new race war

>Give everything to minorities, jobs, money, welfare, preferential treatment, everything, and they still hate you and complain

>Work really hard in your community, only to see black and hispanic people destroy your cities and spread crime, drugs and violence wherever they go.

Both a persecution complex and illiteracy, you just might be black after all.

So we need to kill blacks and whites evenly lol otherwise its not fair. You delusional dick suckin bitch. You will never be shit and that has nothing to do with whites

I'm Jewish, so fuck you Treyvon

you don't have half a billion muslims sworn to kill you
you get special breaks in hiring and schools even though there is a shit ton of you

BIXNOOD MUGFUFFHA

That's Mozambique you faggot.

No real arguments huh? Gas yourself

Have you read the thread? Niggers have it easy. Whites pay for all of their shit. Stop committing crime.

>ohhh im a minority! we're oppressed!
>proceeds to get preferential treatment from cops, better job chances for "workspace diversity", etc
The fact that you think you're a "minority" is not the white man's fault, but that of the black man.

>what it is truly like to be black in this day and age.

much better than it used to be

SHUT THE FUCK UP
>quit shit-posting.

a happening is, HAPPENING.
>leave this shit-thread

Sounds like the nice dago waiter from the Italian grill down the street was pretty pissed about the 0% tip on the $120 bill, Bergstein.

Now come on, you know that us kikes always leave a reasonable 15% tip (which our accountants and tax attorneys make sure we can deduct as a business expense).

Everyone knows that it's the niggers that don't tip.

Lol

I like the part where you ignored that black people kill way more black people than policeman
meaning that black people are your biggest oppressors by far
but nah... its the white people's fault and the police
mental gymnastics in full swing!!!

>Be asian
>Be zoologist/anthropologist
>Pretty much understand what it is to be a young male monkey/lion
>Thinks I can't understand what its like to be a nigger in america

Here I'll give it a shot
>be nigger
>grew up absentee parent(s) w/ long hours unsupervised
>gravitate towards groups for protection
>education is seen as being white and fear of failure keeps me uneducated
>develop aggressive behavior because of dog eat dog mentality and most people are non-confrontational so back down
>get into crime because all it takes is a gun and some bravado plus it pays well
>start to believe the race baiters because it's easier to blame some else
>be mad at cops when you're the criminal
>be mad at cops when you're the victim
>be mad at cops when they trying preventative measures
>nigger got shot by some pigs but i don't really care because i'll be right by footlocker eyeing those new nikes waiting for the riots to start

or

>be wannabe nigger
>be white as wayne brady
>feel guilty
>protest niggers getting shot
>get to go home to a safe hood feeling not so guilty

I bet you anything this chart combines whites and hispanics. It's gotta be more than 3x the rate.

As a Hispanic I want to tell you, as a fellow minority, that you're a crybaby bitch that needs to get over the pain of your ancestors.

>You are ignorant
>You will never understand
ok

gr8 b8 m8

>that us kikes always leave a reasonable 15% tip

I wish my fucking doctor left more than that

>Walmart vision center

Not if I turn off the lights.

please dont be racist here thank you

Kekd underrated

>tfw half black
>tfw my dad basically said this to me an hour ago

I'm so fucking confused

niggers have it better in 2016 than they ever had, go back to africa you fucking nigger

nigger

If MLK Jr. saw what the black community became today after all his work he'd probably put another bullet in himself.

Im rapidly becoming a minority in my country, cunt. I already am in my own city.

'Slavery' is a lie. Fuck you nigger. Get lynched

Where do you think we are?

youre correct. Hispanics make up 25% of the popualtion and they dont even commit close to what blacks do, not sure what that would make the number though.

You're not my people, nigger, unless you take responsibility for your own existence and stay the fuck out of white communities.