SAY SORRY NOW

SAY SORRY NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2016/07/25/nbc-hails-activistillegal-immigrant-living-american-dream-speaking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FEAR AND DIVISION

Who is the semen demen?

sigh
whats the story behind this new meme now?

seems p white for having a Nicaraguan dad

please say someone recorded that, I saw the last minute, fuuuuuccckkkkk I want to see the whole retard speech

wha---.. where'd my leaf go?

She has cerebral palsy and she's saying trump a shit.

>Retards in charge of understanding Hillary the most

lol

retard speech and DNC, need to get speech online asaspie

Damn Canada, I know you like fucking weird things, but a cripple girl with a speech impediment and poor mental faculties?

Forum sliding topic

Shills detected

Report and hide

So sorry

dnc2016 they played the disability trump ad and brought her in. We in germany call them Tollstuhlfahrer

>tard supporting Hillary for tardbux
What next, are a bunch of NEET neckbeards gonna come on stage and demand tendies and goodboy points?

DINDUS, CRIPPLES, AND ILLEGALS, OH MY!

THE DNC IS THE WORST POLITICAL EVENT SINCE PORT HURON.

literally who?

Good thing she's not Japanese :(

The libs are literally pandering to retards.

Of course that has never been a meme.

that's literally anastasio somoza's granddaughter you retards

Please don't tell me an """undocumented immigrant""" got up on stage and admitted they were here illegally...

I just looked that up

that's mean

Wow they really dragged her up there to be a tool of propaganda. I bet she isn't even upset she is just saying what they want.

too soon

Sorry that you are retarded for Hillary

GIF PLZ

Ow toh tarry bout dat ladie. All ub us wetawds vote fur Hillary Klintinz now

sorry

Ellen Page is getting a bit chubby

Still would

I'm sorry that your sole existence is to be a meme on a white supremacist new-nazi imageboard

I am now a #hillaretard

sauce on the vegetable cart wheel?
i have a disabled woman fetish

are they literally wheeling out the shameless props now?

She drove herself. Lol

Not only that, she said it IN SPANISH. You literally can't make this shit up.

>inappropriate snicker

there were at least two and an anchor baby

one asshole came on and shouted "Yes you can!" in spanish

Nope. But she did admit her parents are here illegally.

QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION

could she be related to Anastasio Somoza the nicaraguan dictator?

fuck you dude
grow up

Your id is dickgas. That's fucking amazing

I envy the fact she doesn't have to walk anywhere. God, she is living dat gimp life.

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2016/07/25/nbc-hails-activistillegal-immigrant-living-american-dream-speaking

Good lord...fucking dems can't stop breaking the law even during their own convention.

>dickgas

I actually think this chick is based and has done and overcome more than most of this pleb board.

look above you dumb dumb

Is that really Ellen Page? Then why is she in wheelchair all of sudden?

Rerererrerrrrrerrretard

>A vegetable has beef with Orange

First they played the clip of trump making fun of the bitch new york times reporter, then wheeled this 6 million dollar woman out onto the stage

requesting .gif of this

#ImWithWheelChair

Nope, she's a wetback herself. See

>poor mental faculties?
It's like you didn't read the bottom of the screen saying what she had.

She went through speech therapy just to be able to talk. She's not retarded.

OINK OINK

Don't be fucking retarded most of the time people post shit like this because they think it's hilarious, and sometimes it is

If you can't find any humor in this you've become too jaded and need to take a break from here

REEEEEEEEE SEMD THEM BACK

What's the leftists' reasoning why we should listen to a genetic failure?

>send retards back
To where? They're already right at home at the DNC.

Can this be a new meme for at least week? I want to see some hilarious photoshops come from this, men.

muh feels

trump wasnt mocking that guys disability tho

Well done sir

Ob god uh jewzy puzzy ib nigguh prezdnt wan sum

Oh fuck my bad meant to reply to

Somebody explain this to me. While I can also be classified a drooling retard, it is not in the same way. I want to be in on the funny joke.

I hate to admit this but I don't get it.

Yeah he was you idiot.

Who needs legs when you munch carpet?

Today aguy in Japan started killing disabled people he got about 30 o think with only a katana

I'm getting sick of these "Apologize" threads if only because I don't know who's being posted or why most of the time.

I kek'd
6 mil doesn't buy much these days, does it

Pretty much this She said Hillary loves the disabled, and then talked about how trump sucks. I stopped watching, I wasn't about to be told by a retard that my candidate sucks.

I don't get why you assholes are against immigrants when all of your ancestors were at some point. Fucking hypocrites. As a mexican american I'm going to continue to support illegals being the backbone of america. Also it's only a matter of time before we outnumber you..

She's retarded for shilling Hillary desu

This. I used to live near a shit ton of Nicaraguans in Florida their kids would never be that fucking white, at least without having that odd greyish color, shes probably like 1/64th Nicaraguan

Wew lad

I get more news from here than I should. But you guys are fast when there is a happening.

>2/10

Hide your shame ffs

You already outnumber us...on your side of the wall. Empty those pockets and get building paco

>Still no link
isn't this op's job?

link me faggots

A

FUCKING

ABSENCE OF LEAF

she doesn't speak for me.
>derp

15+ Disabled Japanese people were killed today when a knife wielding man got into an assisted living facility.

I assume you're on an iPhone

1) go to the app store
2) download VLC
3) once it's installed, tap the webm. It will open in a new tab where it will say "open with VLC". tap that and it will open.
4) watch it
5) profit

You're welcome

Read the the thread faggot.

Eva Longoria looks like she gained weight.

Few people even know where your country is. This retard woman is more relevant than any of your people, besides Ahhnold, will ever be.

I'm sorry we don't sterilize the infirm,weak,mentally deficient,and those who don't practice racial hygiene.

>doesn't know where Austria is
>calls others retards

Yeah, I saw that. I forgot about it. I thought it was a reference to that Cripple Girls VN or something.

Thanks anyways user. You really came through for me.

it's really simple.

when we were settling the continent everyone was welcome because we needed the human capital. every additional person meant we could increase our wealth by having the labor to utilize abundant resources. the only welfare was in the form of charity, freely given.

take a second to think about what the difference is between settling a Virgin continent thst needs strong minds and backs to prosper, and a settled one where each additional person actually decreases the value of the people already living there.

you are willingly being ignorant and naive.

all the racism and "xenophobia" is just the emotional expression of a deeply rooted and universally understood concept. Stop being such a dense pussy

He alluded to it with his Arnold Schwarzenegger comment you retard.

>ID

>DICKGAS 2: ASSPUDDLE'S REVENGE