Destroying the remainders of the european """"union""""

How do we destroy what's left of the european """"union""""?
the free world should impose sanctions and enforce an embargo on what's left of the e""""u""""

Mr Greek, please.

pay denbet

Hi Hercules

pay them, you soros shill

Why do greeks want to destroy something european? It's because they're not european themselves?

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the e""""u"""".

2. Push the southern/northern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern secession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the e""""u"""".

3. Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.

4. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

Yes kick Greece out.

I can't. Russia isn't in the EU. Greece should create its own union. A eurabian, perhaps?

>that butthurt t*rk
just get a life m8

You can push the e""""u"""" on kicking Greece out.

Post your face, mate.

I'll post your face on my dick, lol

Kick Greece out of the e""""u"""" and destabilise it.

See what I'm talking about? You can't. Because we both know the truth. You're not european and you're not the descendants of ancient greeks.

Pagos debntos, Alexandros.

>You're not european
They are, you dumb mongoloid pig

So, Albanians are arabs?

How so?

Federation by 2025

Kick Greece out

I don't give a flying fuck about albanians and turks aka other shitskins. At least they have the guts not to call themselves european. Will you post your face or not?

Hi cuckposter. Ready to get cucked again?

Post yours cuck.

Face with a timestamp, mate. That's the only way for you to not get fucked today :)

Kick Greece out

Why? I've never said Russians are European people. The thread is about greeks, these fuckers think they're descendants of the ancient greeks.

Sorry cuckposter but i make the rules here. You do as i say like the good little slut you are. Post face cuck.

You said you're albanian/bavarian. So post face cuck. Do it.

Stitch your hairy ass, flamingo. Will you keep barking or prove you're not a shitskin? If I was a white Greek and had the courage I'd do it. Why leave some guy a chance to shittalk my people? But I bet you're a cuck who enjoys these things.

I'm not that guy. Don't you see the manner of typing?

Listen slut, you do as i say. Either prove you are white or admit you like being cucked.

It's exactly the same cucksposter. Don't even try slut.

You're mentally ill or something? I can be a black Ethiopian, so? That alone somehow makes modern greeks white and European all of a sudden?

Kick Greece out.

>posting a destroy EU thread
>the day GB capitulated to the continent power
LMAO

I'm here to annex Greece.

You said you're albanian/bavarian, prove it cuck.

Go for it, I got your back.

Do you see my posts in this thread where I say it? I don't. I'm another guy. Why do you keep calling me a cuck? Until I see your face being posted here with a timestamp you're allowing me to shittalk your arab ass. Which makes you're the cuck since apparently you're enjoying the process instead of proving me wrong.

I sure hope you don't need help this time

Kick Greece out.

Tell your mom to kick your greasy mongrel out of the house.

Whites are blonde anglosaxons though and only them. So i have nothing to prove cuckposter.
You said you don't give a fuck about shitskins so that makes you white right. At least try to remember your post slut.
So cuck, i'm waiting. Prove you're white or accept that you like being my bitch.

Obviously our little insecure "greek" friend is taking a picture.

I'm here to annex Greece.

>You said you don't give a fuck about shitskins so that makes you white right.
No, it doesn't. I'm ethiopian. I feel superior to mongrel greek arabs. Where's your face being posted, twink?

Kick Greece out.

>Whites are blonde anglosaxons
Wrong.

The EU is Europes only hope of keeping any influence in the future, lest we become the next ME

The greek subhuman can't even prove his whiteness to an enemy and lets me shittalk his nation like a good cuckboi he is.

Where's yours slut? As of now you are albanian, bavarian and ethiopian. How do you feel being my bitch cuckposter?You're so incoherent it's laughable.

I'm here to annex u.

Strongly this. And is not like France and Italy can't outvote Germany all along..
But in before
>muh fourth reich

xaxaxaxa cuckposter you can't even follow.Slut, cuck and brainlet.

>wha whaa wheres yoursss?????? My mongrel asss can't handle it((((((

Kick Greece out.

That's you who doesn't follow shit since your eyebrows block the view. The real greeks are white and European. You're the arab cuck and deserve the rope. It's that simple. :)

Never, you will supply your nordic overlords with cheap vacationspots

I gave you the definition of white cuckposter. Why do you avoid my question? You're quite the butthurt pussy.

I'm here to annex u.

>hur dur you're b-butthurt!!!
I don't see a picture of your snout. Where is it? Can't you afford a camera or something? It's either that or you enjoying being called a greasy shitskin. Get back to replying me when you take a picture. Otherwise - you're a useless subhuman and a waste of space.

Prove you're white then slut. I know i know, you're here only to get cucked and larp as white.

You know, you can exit by yourselves. Just income article 50

no but seriously. cant we just destroy this failed project so we can go back to using the mark? fucking east and south europeans are pulling down the value of my currency

dont make us take Sicily again

I'm to annex u.

I'm not white, but Ethiopian. Can't you read, shitskin "greek" subhuman? :)

Do it slut. Prove you're white. I already told you only blonde anglosaxons are white. Prove you're white cuckposter

>le ebin albanian, bavarian, ethiopian edgy trolinnx xddd

Enjoying being a cuck? Why? Ah yes, I forgot. You were cucked by armenians, gypsies, bulgarian slavs, and even fucking albanians. Go sell your sister to some german on vanaction. Maybe then you'll afford the camera and stop being a cuck.

Shut up you filthy Greek diaspora. And probably you don't even remember how a Mark was.

>cant we just destroy this failed project so we can go back to using the mark?
this guy knows what's up

Prove you're white slut. Are you afraid of something cuckposter?

You have two greeks in this thread and not a single one is brave enough to prove his Hellenic ancestry? Why? Because they ain't got one to begin with. Otherwise it woiuldnt be a problem. Instead they let you shittalk their pathetic "cultural ties" aka larping as ancient greeks. They prolly take it up the arse too.

Kick Greece out

hands of Sweden, Sweden's ours.

if anyone's going to annex your ass it's me babe, come to daddy

>prove you're white prove you're white prove oh please I beg you!!!!!
Pathetic shitskin mongrel, lmao. Even Italians are better than you.

better than destroying the EU: move towards an EU with major fiscal transfers between economies to counterbalance the negative effects of the Euro.

but holding down the value of German currency is good, it makes German exports more competitive abroad.
that's half the reason Greece won't be kicked out of the Euro, using it as a sacrificial lamb to the exchange markets is a great deal for Germany.

Thank God that the EU will collapse before we can join it.

So far you've claimed you are white, albanian, ethiopian, bavarian, albanian and you dare to call others on ethnicity cuckoposter ?. Do as i tell you slut. Don't hide behind you flag cuckposter. Prove you're white or admit you like being cucked by me like in Sup Forums. Do it slut.

Pushkin, is that you?

I'm not Anglo Saxon therefore I'm not white by your own definition. Besides, I'm Ethiopian. Mideterranians are white. Armenoids are not white and will never be. And vast majority of greeks have armenoid admixture so... heh, you're know the answer, cuckboi.

Multi speed Europe is more probable.
>that's half the reason Greece won't be kicked out of the Euro
Finally!!!!someone with a functioning brain. Based Brit.

I understand, my semen won't let you see through the thread, indeed.

Then you're nothing more than a pathetic shitposter. Cucked yet again by a Greek :^) bye bye cuckposter

>Capitulated

You mean the day the EU compromised at the eleventh hour and backed down to £35bn and gave us full control of EU citizens rights?

>therefore I'm not white
Then you don't get to judge whiteness either. Cucked yet again by a Greek.

>Gets owned
>Hahhaa c-cuked a-a-again!!! That'll sure show him
Pathetic greasy gypsy, lmao. Go cry to your mamma that bad boys call you an armenoid on the internet. Again.

I have to say that I'm Mariupol Greek and I look pretty niggeroid.

Russia vs Greece. The most irrelevant fight in internet history

Post face. You can cover eyes, don't be like that pathetic "greek" cuck.

That would be bulgaria vs macedonia

It's not a Russian, it's either a turk or an albo.
he has been using various proxies to spam garbage for days.

if it has a hole fuck it

You said you don't care about shitskins then i made you post you're ethiopean and then not white. I make your head spin at 5k rpm cuckboi. xaxaxaxaxa cucked yet again. Enjoy being my slut.

So you've just admitted you're a shitskin?

>cuckposter's damage control

Ok, let's check.

Pycaк, выcpи чтo-нибyдь.

I won't fall for your tricks, Satan.