/brit/

Crispy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

baronetage.org/apply-to-the-scb/
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42259610/us-lawmaker-to-colleague-i-don-t-like-men
ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/joint_report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

May is the worst prime minister of all time just topping Thatcher

women should NOT be in positions of power they are worthless hacks

anime?

*blocks your crawl*

This is a proper womann

the gf

bit snowy out

mods moved my thread to Sup Forums
*shudders*

She'll never get ripped eating like that

hello?

>there will never be a haruhi season 3
>there will never be a k-on season 3
pure SADNESS

what the FUCK theres only like 15 burger kings in London

idiocy

Posted in other thread, and received no reply. It's kind of an oddly specific question to google, and I figured /brit/ could be some help.
So let's say I'm a burger that has recently unearthed some documents that say I'd actually be in remainder for a dormant peerage. I'm from a legitimate male bloodline, but my grandfather (the only choice at the time) was off the grid (let's say it had to do with mental illness) when it would have been proper for him to assume said title. I only discovered this recently when going through his papers after he died, and I double checked his work. Now I'm under the impression that if I came out of the woodwork and made a provable claim I could assume said title, or am I mistaken?

would pay serious money to touch those abs desu

>white people own all media used to mock them
>still mocked
btfo

toil finished till m*nday

jews are not white people

no stay poor you delinquent

what title is it? burger overlord?

I'd rather K-ON stay the way it is, going to college would ruin the comfy atmosphere.

Haruhi however has like 10 novels, not to mention they spent like 8 episodes of season 2 on 1(ONE) chapter.

All the shit with aya hirano being outed as a slag is why, but it still hurts, loved are Kyon me

the mcdonalds powerhouse

Abs on women is the patrician fetish

S-stop it I'm crying

>snowing outside
>got a stew going

could this be comfy?

so who do we need to support to be PM to undo May's shitty deal?

>masculinity is taught, not inherent
t. woman

Gav

more like: Alt-Shite

lmao

you're better off either waiting until peak times (like 3-4 hours) or asking on reddit (askUK, legaladviceUK etc). /brit/ has some knowledgeable people but they dont often feel like helping yanks.

defo written by a roastie

if we didn't live in a paki infested EU dictatorship

'oyboy or a 'oman

men just aren't capable of feeling emotions other then anger

Big Gav

>pathetic leftypol pakis decide to raid /brit/ again
>spend all afternoon screeching about rorkes and telling us how great multiculturalism is
>get well and truly btfo by based patriotic brits

HOWLING

New /broat/

New /broat/

less danger of Soros crashing their economy with no survivors too

oj corbyn?

DID YOU KNOW
if the mother of a boy and girl hears them both crying, she will tend to the girl first
if the mother of a boy hears him crying, she will tend to the him typically later than she would for a girl

so even when boys are a day old, they're already learning that when they cry, nobody is coming to help them in a hurry

but yeah... hyper masculinity

This is written by a girl too boring to ever actually make a man open up to them.

>talks about reality TV, makeup and star signs non-stop
>"why don't you ever tell me what you're thinking?"

In and out, pump and dump jobs, will never amount to anything more.

leftypol pakis just don't know when to quit

they didnt even make me do an interview for the call centre just fill in forms and start on 2nd janurary

Don't worry lads, it's a hypothetical. :^)
>don't often feel like helping yanks
Yeah, I noticed.

there is no deal. all they've done is flattered all parties enough to get to the next stage (mainly by saying theyll give in to all demands ). all the practical aspects have still to be worked out

yeah haruhi is the one that hurts most because its due to nips being unforgiving and sabotaging themselves

corbyn would be even more of a disaster

true, a shame it turns them into chestlets unless they get surgery

you don't know that

Pretty comfy right now lads x

whens the europa league draw

we only help anime yanks like who are honorary brits or if you can prove that you're 100% Brit in terms of genetics

it's pretty obvious where it's heading though

we will only be out of the EU by name they will still control us and we will pay them billion for the pleasure and May is too weak to negotiate any other deal

unless she goes ASAP this is our future

misogynistic post

ganbare

Single linkers will be first to hang

dont believe this for a second

>tfw i saw an ad for a job to work AT the job centre

We only help anime yanks like or if you can prove your 100% British genetically. Then you can apply for honorary Brit status

Won't last a week

You write to this guy with supporting evidence and he starts the process off yay or nay. If you rent bullshitting its nothing lost on an email but perhaps something gained if your are lucky.

baronetage.org/apply-to-the-scb/

>Pew Research Center finds that whites are a minority of children under the age of 5 in the USA

*shoots you*

the jews have won

Shit like this is unironically my biggest fear.

LOVE snow days.

the absolute STATE of my country

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42259610/us-lawmaker-to-colleague-i-don-t-like-men

yeah even under this settlement were expecting to pay into the EU budget until 2020

I would just post a pic of my teeth, but I had braces and some other oral surgery so they're straight and I don't have an overbite anymore, and otherwise I don't plan on doxxing myself today.

good job brexitmongs

its only for 3 months i just want some money while i apply for air battlesquad

Why did he have to do it so uncouthly? Jesus

Don't know if I'd be able to stop laughing long enough to take advantage of a situation like this desu.

our only option now it to walk away and pay them nothing and tell them to fuck themselves

we just need someone with the backbone to do it

>open fields stretching for miles
is that even the UK

Why is British culture filled with funny sounding words and cutsie slang? I just learned that BBC has a light called the "Oh Dear" signal that alerts the news when a royal member died. "Oh Dear," really? Oh Dear? Sounds almost cartoonish in that context.

ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/joint_report.pdf
>"The UK will contribute to, and participate in, the implementation of the Union annual budgets for the years 2019 and 2020 as if it had remained in the Union "

utter state

there's some organizations for Americans who are allegeable for Baronets if you want to larp with them

a remainer is in charge of the country so

thanks remainers

Cannot wait until the race war starts and Sup Forums realises that the majority of military age males are non-white.

Wales, this is the back of my house

forgot how good kid a is

That's pretty interesting, I'll have to give that a shot.
I'll post back with the results whenever I get them, thanks.

good to see the yanks still haven't learnt of the fens

britain and ireland are still the same country in my book

c-can I come over?

we need to take back ireland by use of military force

United Cuckdom of Great Cucks and Northern Cucks.

theres something about this that is honestly repulsive

Irelands gay paki president ruined brexit

Sure, wanna play Mario Maker?

Where are you?

Clear skies here in North Yorkshire and no snow.

stop wasting your time here and go read a book

, and then the australian parliament burst into song

whats a single linker