It is sunday night and we are all here in this shithole

It is sunday night and we are all here in this shithole
let's just have a TGWG/Channel Awesome thread for us to remember we aren't part of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0MyoyRd44s
youtu.be/Ic1hpjHcwT8
youtu.be/SfvSN0dkp9M
youtu.be/OAEhKJusThw
youtube.com/watch?v=BeypQOhe-9A
youtube.com/watch?v=RJf4qzlMaFI
youtube.com/watch?v=qXpWAO0F7ck
youtube.com/watch?v=tNKl_SuO7Eo
youtu.be/xcPemp1-t-Y
youtu.be/a4nIJP6Ggr8
youtu.be/ow3KBN2sh9I
youtu.be/5i213YuGsHo
youtu.be/EykztUgfp2U
youtube.com/watch?v=67ZZUSpeS4k
youtube.com/watch?v=p25mVu3vUtE
youtube.com/watch?v=bHwr_JYEq4w
youtube.com/watch?v=0eH4QmE2wW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like that a lot.

Has Linkara debased himself any further? Last I heard was his old creepy gay posts had been found.

>Last I heard was his old creepy gay posts had been found.
So, three years ago then

I haven't been keeping in the loop, no.

So what's happened since?

have they run out of money yet

probably, last video is him reviewing fucking himself
he is a fucking goner

He married the fat sheboon

>he is a fucking goner

He can always go back to being a janitor

oh wait
youtube.com/watch?v=m0MyoyRd44s

NASTY

The digibro saga
Ex-Brony made an anime review channel where he sometimes talks about music and film

Made his parents move out of his house to invite his youtuber friends to his house and make an anime related media review studio
youtu.be/Ic1hpjHcwT8
youtu.be/SfvSN0dkp9M

Everything failed miserably, the "studio" was only used twice in 8 months and everyone single of of his friends who moved in moved out

user makes a post on Sup Forums relating the facts after he makes a shit video about classical music

youtu.be/OAEhKJusThw

two days after the thread he makes a suicide kino video, most probably because he saw the thread because he lurks Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=BeypQOhe-9A

His parents are coming back to his house and he decided to do a road trip carrying his anime posters throught america

youtube.com/watch?v=RJf4qzlMaFI

stay tunned to see how the saga will unfold

obvious fucking shill thread for a washed up channel that nobody gives a shit about

if you dont sage you're a newfag

you're the fucking newfag here you fucking cocksucker

>shill thread
>everyone, including the OP, is mocking Channel Awesome
You're the newfag.

Is this by the same production company that made Latza?

>gay posts
I would lurk but the state of 13 reasons want me to escape this hell hole

Why did this neckbeard become so popular? Are weebs so desperate they'll cling onto any idiot who seems a bit smarter than the average neckbeard?

you answered your own question senpai

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

see but his downfall is pretty fucking kino so far

>i hate these people so much i can't wait to talk about them all day everyday

You just summed up this entire website. People love to talk shit about stuff they hate.

>WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

I'm gonna scream

I'm not sure if the current state of Latza is something I should be happy about, or just goddamned depressed.

This is a man who thought his parents' money could achieve all of his dreams. Remember his high society review where he blurted out like an autist that his tuition was $810,000? Or that pic he posted of all the expensive editing software he bought? Or the $1,250 "investment" in Gameception that probably came from his parents' checkbook? And all the while Latza spent his time happily hopping from anime con to anime con and stalking his favourite e-celebs, waiting for everything to fall into line.

I get the feeling that he's stress eating and his hair is falling out even faster because he's finally accepted that he will never be an e-celeb, and now that he's got a real job he doesn't have any more time for what he really loves which is stalking people from Channel Autism. I understand that this is simple hubris but I find it extremely depressing. I wanted a better ending for /ourguy/.

>i'm a sad bitter faggot that means everyone else is as well!

Grow up.

Latza had a lot handed to him and has a pretty good life in the greater scheme of things, but he'll never get that he does because he never had to work for it and it's just normal for him. Also he looks like shit. has Paul ever had a gf?

No, he only gets them

THAnks

Confirmed

i can't believe how many of you faggots watch/watched all these channel awesome idiots.

you mock them now and it's funny but i can tell you all were genuine fans at some point.

He can't keep getting away with it

I know people who've worked for Disney in various capacities, and I think Paul is probably stressed out of his mind. The work culture is pretty full-on, expecting you to be available and working as much as possible, and you're always easily replacable. Maybe his dream isn't everything he thought it was.

Which one is the worst?
youtube.com/watch?v=qXpWAO0F7ck

>dogwalker
lel

>Steven Universe
What a gay cunt

>I hate these movies so much I will talk about them all day everyday
wtf i hate doug now

Of the three shows I see in that thumbnail, literally the only decent one is Gravity Falls.

let me guess, he says that shows now have strengths that older shows don't have and vice versa

Not quite, he says shit like Steven Universe is deep and that GOT is a great show, typical Douge shit honestly

Hello, welcome to Sup Forums.

>mfw reading those comments
Do these sperglords NOT comprehend that Walker just basically ruined his life by doing this prank? He could've just given his 2 weeks notice and quit like an adult. Instead, any employer will see this video and will shred any resume they come across.

I get that this was a shitty job. I hated my job in 2013, but I stuck through it for another 2 months until I found another one. I gave advance notice, cleaned up my stuff, and departed like any other member of society who wants to retain job references.

The only justification to do something like this is if you inherited millions or patented something that's guaranteed to bring major bank. Otherwise, you're a monumental dumbass for pulling this crap.

But he founded Channel Awesome! Better than any patent

You sound like you've been on this website for less than one hour.

sounds about right

And here's the thing about Channel Awesome and how it relates to Blip. Walker had several years of revenue that he generated thanks to that gravy train. He could've put that money into an ETF or mutual fund for a future nest egg. I'm willing to bet through prudent saving, he could've amassed something like 150k during Channel Awesome's hey-day of ad revenue. You get in and get out because all glory is fleeting. This is how any reasonable adult would act.

Instead, this douche-nozzle and his autistic cronies have dug their own graves. Did they truly believe that this would propel them to mainstream popularity and even a career in Hollywood? Even James Rolfe can't sustain this model of Internet notoriety anymore.

>guy so angry he is actually samefagging from his phone to insult someone that disagreed with him once

yikes!

Well he could have honed his video production and editing skills over time, and built up his comedic chops to the point where you don't have to be an autistic child to laugh at him, but instead he did nothing.

He was in a commercial once, but I don't think he's put it on his resume
youtube.com/watch?v=tNKl_SuO7Eo

See, people make fun of James Rolfe or RLM for being man children who make crap, but they have actual skills and I'm pretty sure have done actual work making videos for corporations or something (RLM did wedding videos I know that).

Rare Latza.

Reminder Doug likes Red Dragon over Manhunter

youtu.be/xcPemp1-t-Y
youtu.be/a4nIJP6Ggr8
youtu.be/ow3KBN2sh9I
youtu.be/5i213YuGsHo
youtu.be/EykztUgfp2U

Only Spoony, Doug, Brad, Lindsey, and maybe Luke dug their own graves. Linkara lacks any self awareness and could probably get by being pastor of some small church out in the middle of nowhere.

>south park create a character avatar
ahh, a different time...

Any pics of the wedding?

No, only this

Huh, really makes you think

It's a great show stfu

It's not bad because it's tailored to the tumblr audience. If it were laced with Sup Forums humor you'd be going "haha epic man xd"

youtube.com/watch?v=67ZZUSpeS4k
What was his endgame?

It's gay, if that's what your into knock yourself out

NO
SET
SCHEDULE

Yeah I can enjoy a children's cartoon without projecting my masculine insecurities

He can give a good break down here and there, but from what I've seen, he's mostly a huge moefag. I hope he elaborates on what he meant when he said Rakugo took too long to get to the point, so he can get his shit slapped.

he's such a fucking autist it hurts

You don't have to be mentally unstable to watch this garbage, but it helps!

So how do you handle the shit music?

This guy has cool teeth.

How has Linkara not got the call from Hollywood yet after his amazing performance of 6 characters in his film?

Is it true that a few years ago, Douge tried to start a fake feud with RedLetterMedia (similar to what he did with AVGN) by making a tongue-in-cheek post bashing them on his Facebook page, someone told Jay about it (either through Twitter or some forum), and he said he'd never heard of Douge before, watched a Nostalgia Critic video, said it was horrible and questioned all of Douge's terrible filmmaking decisions? (the abundance of straight-on shots was one of them iirc)

I've heard this mentioned a few times in these threads but I've never seen pics to back it up.

The tweets are the best part of Latza lore

Yes, it was almost ten years ago now. It's what made Nostalgia Critic become huge.youtube.com/watch?v=p25mVu3vUtE

>Captain S
The one everyone forgot about

He watched a Sibling Rivalry video and said something like "Why is everything technical in this video wrong?" Mike simply asked who Nostalgia Critic was in the first place.

Doug deleted the post before anyone could save it, and the RLM forums are deleted, so you're just gonna have to go by word of mouth.

Not me.

actually i found the post

James AFAIK has never so much as considered pursuing professional filmmaking work, which is too bad because his chops are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHwr_JYEq4w
youtube.com/watch?v=0eH4QmE2wW0

Honestly his life decisions kind of baffle me, he has a degree in filmmaking but I'm pretty sure he got it as a total vanity. Every time he's addressed the subject in his videos (Dragon in my Dreams, Cinemassacre 200) he pretty much implies that he got into film so he could keep making the same kind of movies he's been making since he was 7 years old, for no audience other than himself. I don't think he's ever considered getting a "real" job.

I'm honestly sort of inclined to believe that one thread we had where a guy said he was related to James and that James is probably autistic with the mentality of a child. (I have screencaps but I can't seem to find them)

>Linkara and Doug are married
>You're still a lonely virgin

>James AFAIK has never so much as considered pursuing professional filmmaking work

What?

He's made (bad) movies for years and the AVGN one was 'supposed to be' a big deal. He very clearly wanted/wants to be at least B-movie director.

>You will never fuck a fat sheboon or a whale

kek

source?

>Administrator
>post count isn't even in the 5000s

Are they still using the boards?

Thanks user, thought it was lost for good

>Lindsey
Que?

>I'm honestly sort of inclined to believe that one thread we had where a guy said he was related to James and that James is probably autistic with the mentality of a child. (I have screencaps but I can't seem to find them)

I'm pretty sure that guy's been proven to be a fraud (he got his proof, the pictures, elsewhere), but you're right about James.

He seems to love movies, but he only really likes the same shit he's watched as a kid. I know it's not uncommon for taste to stagnate when you're an adult, but he's built a video store like time capsule in his basement, and he only reviews new movies that are reboots or sequels to old franchises. He's stuck in the past. Nostalgia is the main focus of his entire life.

>claims to be a fan of animation
>never watched evangelion
what the fuck is doug "dog" walker problem

also known as Nostalgia QT

"fan of animation" to him means that he watched TMNT and care bears as a kid. Anime probably doesn't even count as animation to him unless it's one of the normie-approved Ghibli films.

it's so bizarre to watch this guy sell himself as a "critic" when he seems incapable of understanding that people can in fact enjoy things like film or animation on more than a surface level. Just look at his top 20 favorite movies video for example.

>drawing her white
what did they mean by this?

formerly known as Nostalgia QT. She has aged like a POTUS.

Maybe but she's still a POTUSILF

she's such a film school basic bitch

>candy corn white chocolate
yeah sure

I've never watched Digibro before, is he supposed to look like that guy from Aum Shinrikyo?

She covers the bruises pretty well