Brit/pol/ - Stop with the fucking place editions Edition

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/757102751583236096

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QpOZVolNyk
youtube.com/watch?v=R0RlZC3lLPQ
japanator.com/japanaten-the-10-best-british-anime-characters-19344.phtml
mi5.gov.uk/modal_forms/nojs/webform/363
youtube.com/watch?v=LYPJoA9udJo
youtube.com/watch?v=bAKIrIyFO-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for the queen sitting on my face while i drive a lorry to the guvna

first for nige

DELETE THIS

Third for new Robot Wars is shit

Anyone else watching the DNC here? what a fucking shitshow, 5 minutes ago they keep bringing out mentally ill and crippled people kek

Anyone else watching the DNC? I'd much rather have a low key discussion about it here.

K A R E N
U
J
O

Anyone else lonely tonight?

Nth for Bumble
youtube.com/watch?v=0QpOZVolNyk

Fucked that sentence structure right up

How so?

Why are the British such spineless cucks lads?

STANDING

It's genuinely frightening how deranged they are. They make Corbyn supporters seem sane

Why dos this flag have Irish cast of arms in it

Me, fucking nutjobs cant stop talking about trump while wheeling out retards and cripples and blacks and spics

So fucking weird

What would you all say to a brit/pol/ meetup?

So today I put my name forward as a Scottish conservative Councillor

I'm currently legally unemployed, going to be a student (at 22) in a few weeks. I doubt they'll put me forward at election time but at the very least I'll get a snappy blue tie

No idea, why does Sweden flag look like pic related?

ON THE EDGE

fuck off

This endless stream of celeb appearances and they seem to lap it up as if its a genuine reason to vote democrat. How dumb can they actually be?

The cripple who was retarded enough to gain pity but unretarded enough to speak fairly eloquently. Classic

To represent Ireland. It's a coat of arms. It has representations of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland as they were all parts of the UK during the Empire when Canada was founded.

Because it was made before the Irish forgot you always have to grow a surplus of a crop in case of disaster and subsequently decided that their misdemeanor was in fact a genocidal doctrine of extermination propagated against them.

>No Craig Charles
>Pleb looking arena
>terrible format
>razer blatantly throwing it in the first match

Bumble vs Dibnah Who has the absolute GOAT accent lads?

Who else here /dared to dream/?

The format is literally identical.

>Show about a single dad learning to cook from a friend so he can raise his daughter well
I am /maximum comfy/ as I watch this.

IN LONDON

Will there be grills?

>(((single parent)))
Didn't realise Japan had any Jews tbvqh.

Will it be like the /brit/ meetup?

I can honestly see Trump winning in a landslide

Cant express how much I love her

>Not watching maximum comfy anime about Britain or British culture and characters

>tfw you will never be dragged away in an MI5 land rover with your brit/pol/ buddies as a domestic terrorist.

He's a widow m8

What anime is that? Inb4 Kiniro Mosaic, it's shit.

Imagine how Sup Forums would react to not just a Trump Victory, but a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Trump Victory.

>from a friend
>I am /maximum comfy/ as I watch this.
I came from Sup Forums to laugh at you.

i know that feeling man

>Is that fucking gold top in your basket user?!

it's gonna be full autism mode in November

What did the mother die of? I'm not discounting Judaism just yet.

Not in it for romance at all tbqh, so who cares that her crush is unrequited?

What do you eat/drink as you watch?

Unspecified illness.

and it was pleb then. was hoping since they changed literally every other fucking thing they'd at least take a stab at this.
People losing their first fight being gone while everyone who goes through then fights a fucking bunch more is kinda meh desu.
Least the old one made up for it in other ways

Goddamn NUTS being allowed past the first match. Flail weaponry has no place when linked to the spin of the robot.

important question lads:

Karen or Marion?

I expected a (You) for this.

Nothing?
The only thing I can remember having whilst watching anime is having cups of tea with Mushishi

It would be bigger than the Brexit result

The internet would be on fire for months

I've never been Karen kek, I've only ever posted Marion here

I'll come if it's Newcastle or north of that.

Who else enjoys /tea and a tunnocks/ ?

Gutted that beast is already out. I feel jewed.

Hoping hypno-disc is making a comeback.

Sounds autistic tbqh

God, she's hot. And she has a sexy voice.

>not from childbirth, excessive procreation or a cleaning related stroke
FUCKING YIDS

I'm trying to find substitute for beer and cigarettes while watching things, tea has been doing the job so far.

>autists arranging a meetup
>good idea

remember a lad posted here a while ago asking us about a word he couldn't remember? did he ever find out what word it was? it meant something similar to delegate iirc

>There are very few places that can charge that much for a terrace house, you're talking about Chelsea which is because it's fashionable. House prices in Seattle are a fucking fortune as well.
Anywhere in zone1/2 the cheapest terrace would be £800,000+. I know Seattle is expensive but comparatively to London its cheap

>Guess what user, there's no mass shootings anywhere here. You can call into Tesco and get your Monster Munch without worrying about Tyrone mowing you down.
I know what not a primary worry of mine

>When? 2050? Many states in 2018 will still be paying $8 or less. As for university, why not go in America? It's much better user you get to take out $80,000 loans instead.
Would rather take £30,000 worth of loans here. I'm 27 and will be 29 when I go back so I need to work as well as study so cant do that in US.

>I really don't get this, you're going to have to spell out to me how the USA is freer if you don't care about guns. In the UK we also have a constitution, although it's not written down, and it specifies that everyone has the right to healthcare free at the point of use. That's a right the USA does not enjoy.
Its miniscule but its more how everything is cheaper and available. Also their attitude about the 'American dream' how everything is possible.

>Fate: Holy Grail and Saber n' shieet
>That one anime about some British family going to Japan and talking about Jap cuisine
>All those anime set in London
>PICCOLA NELL: youtube.com/watch?v=R0RlZC3lLPQ
>Index: all about Anglican Church and some Anglican Priest doing magic n' shieet
>japanator.com/japanaten-the-10-best-british-anime-characters-19344.phtml
>Ichigo Mashimaro: all about a primary-school English girl from Cornwarru who forgets how to speak English.

That's all I've got.

Yep

Politically, it won't be bigger. Culturally, it will be bigger. Weird how things work.

Exactly.

Best post of the thread so far mate.

From last thread because beer.

In America finding one that's under that weight and not mental is also finding the woman you marry.

Generally though if you can afford it posh horsey birds are worth it back home. Can confirm accent. I sound like Gerard Butler smoked 50 a day since he was 12. Legal, strategy and CSR

Me too, the dems seem really desperate right now. Trump will only gain momentum if the constant stream of happenings continue.

Forget the flail lad. next to those fucking spastic minibots it was a goddamn genius choice

>Hoping hypno-disc is making a comeback.
>hypno disc vs carbide
Dare to dream lads

>Generally though if you can afford it posh horsey birds are worth it back home
Horse girls ever

>dub dubs prove he's not juat humouring me
thanks lad

I'm all up for making this brit/pol/ meetup happen, yes I expect a level of autism but it's a small price

Snapchat names lads?

K-on movie I have seen.
Index looks like generic LN shit.
Fate is on the eternal backlog

>Link lists fucking Kuroshitsuji and eva rebuild characters
Top lel

Ill give you a you

If you can afford it. I mean you have to accept you'll throw money equivalent to the amount of spunk she swallows.

Then again I like them mental.

We might as well invite mi:5 and special branch. Would save the taxpayer money

LN?

The EU and IMF should stop bullying poor Ireland, unless they want a boot up their arse and nuke shoved down their mouth. The only people who get to bully and punish Ireland is us! IMF and EU can fuck off from Ireland, like we made the IMF and EU can fuck off from the UK.

Light novel. Japanese young adult/teen novels with illustrations. Most of them have incredibly generic plots and pisspoor writing, full of harems and gary stu edgelord self inserts. Think Sword art online.
Some like Bakemonogatari and Spice and Wolf are alright though. The English translation of Kizu is top tier.

Poor Ireland.

We'll take them back when the EU goes tits up.

mi5.gov.uk/modal_forms/nojs/webform/363

I wanted to make an epic "tip submitted" meme like the FBI one but it said
>To knowingly provide false or malicious information to the authorities is a serious offence which if proven can result in a prosecution or imprisonment.
And I don't want to give them furthur reason to arrest me.

I've got the latest LN's from S&W.

Still wating till the Kizu movie comes out on disc to get the subs.

flipfella should be here soon

Ireland should reunify with the rest of the British Isles. We are their real dad after all.

g'day cunts

He said goodnight a few hours ago. He won'e be on till later.

Redpill me on Treadwells. What goes on here? Should I visit and learn the pure arcanes, dark magik or ancient British druid magik?

S&W is great, need to read Side Colours 3 next.
We're getting 3 kizu movies too lad, are they coming out on BD together or separate?
I can't wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=LYPJoA9udJo
youtube.com/watch?v=bAKIrIyFO-k

they deal entirely in Keek and harry potter roleplay.

They should unify with us because they are us. The speak the same language, have the same blood (despite their constant denial of this known fact) and have the same culture.

Might go in there and start telling them all to praise the One True Lord, Kek. Call them all charlatans and faithful of the false.

I hope we take them back once the EU and euro crashes. But I can imagine them being stubborn bastards about it. Would die happy seeing Ireland united under British rule

>wanting more fucking leftists in the voting block

For fuck sake do you want the scotcucks to have another circle jerker

Fuck ireland

>But I can imagine them being stubborn bastards about it
Of course they will, they're just like the Scots. They'll do what's objectively not good for them in a misguided attempt to stick it to the English

London meetup when?

>the truck drove into a crowd of autistic teenagers, who had, presumably, from the smell, not acclimatised to human interaction in many years. The incident is particularly sad as the 17 year old Syrian Migrant who did it had nothing to do with Islam.

So lads what countries are going to be in the new empire?
UK including Ireland
Canada
New Zealand
Australia
Singapore
Hong Kong
Gibraltar
Malta
Egypt
Caribbean
Cyprus
British overseas territories

BLACKED

>A FUGGIN RAMP
There will never be a formalised empire ever again. We might get freedom of movemnt with CANZUK if we're extremely lucky but a union jack shall never fly over them again.