Dude this unappealing...

>Dude this unappealing, $1 indie game that I only played for 30 minutes tops is very refreshing and way better than actual quality video games

Why would he say this?

Sup Forums newfag posting on Sup Forums

Well this really explains why this board is so unbelievably shit

Isn't he supposed to be dead?

>took a wrong turn in Albuquerque

Sup Forums's hatred keeps him alive

$1 for an okayish game is not bad

If you had to choose between /pol posters or /v posters who would you pick and why?

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

remember when he wished cancer on some random dude from twitter and then got cancer himself?

pretty predictable story arc if i may say so myself

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Sup Forums and it's not even close. Sup Forums only brings low quality shit and occasional video game threads. Sup Forums infects a vast majority of threads on this board, regardless of politics or not.

Sup Forums because I hated Sup Forums for about 3 years, but 2016-2017 Sup Forums influx has made me seething with rage. Sup Forums wasn't like this in the past. Annoying, yes, but not like now.

What $1 indie game?

Sup Forums
They are our new sister board now that the cancerous Sup Forumsedditors made Sup Forums not it

Anyone who says otherwise is without a doubt someone that started posting on Sup Forums after 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

he was responding to trolls so the 'karmic punishment' doesn't apply

t. r/the_donald

Sup Forums posters, cause they fit right in at Sup Forums since we're all fucking redditors

Video games are trash and you should be ashamed of yourself for having even the slightest amount of interest in toys made for autistic children.

You are scum

The image posted has been part of this board longer than you've been on this site, mobile poster
Do not reply to your superior unless I reply to you first

this pic is hilarious

Fuck off to Facebook normalfag

Top kek look at this tough guy

This

>Do not reply to your superior unless I reply to you first

>lol look at this fucking loser he does things I do not like
Why are normies always so insecure?

I said don't.

A bullet.

Suck my cock dude

the absolute state of this manchild