>american posts
>can't tell by their flag if they're a nigger, spic or "white"
can somebody please remedy this for me?

>t. abbo

just always assume nigger, chang

Daily remember

Easy: ignore skin colours.

Lay off the gas m8..

Nobody can tell whether I'm a faggot or a feminist.

>tfw am hispanic and actively shitpost

You are a cucked leaf...long live the queen

Your canadian, so your both.

Nobody can tell if I'm a Cucknadian or a Queerbecer.

>>australian posts
>>can't tell by their flag if they're a abbo, emu or "white"
>can somebody please remedy this for me?

We should have state flags. That way we can tell who is white and who isn't more easily.

>saved
thanks for the remedy, i'll be on my way now.

State flags would work. Even more lulzy would be regional separatist flags.

kek
>yfw Australians are shitposting in Science as well

It should be easy to tell when whites are posting.

-articulate sentences
-extensive vocabulary

When a dumb nigger or spic posts, it's always some crybaby bullshit not put together very well. Usually blaming America for something that's their fault in the first place.

Then you have the self guilted whites who try to appear to be a minority but their white grammar gives it away.

I know very few minorities who can speak well with an extensive vocabulary.

Talk shit about America, if they overreact they're white.
If they agree with you they're not.

this. The the true age of American bantz would start. Us pummeling ourselves.

Scottish flag when?

If you can't tell by what they're actually posting then you're a fucking idiot in most cases.

>tfw no Kosovo flag on Sup Forums

The Balkan butthurt would be glorious

>white grammar gives it away.
>white grammar

Whites talk like
>OOGA Booga, fuck off, nigga! HAHAHA!
because they assume all flags other than American are just third world hellholes full of nigs and like to mock them

Blacks talk like
>Hello. How are you today? The weather in my current location is acceptable.
because they're super insecure about being black and want to prove to themselves that they're smarter than all the stupid racists on Sup Forums

>tfw native and actively shitpost

Does it make your shitty life as a welfare queen any better?

>Implying this doesn't already exist

Beaner is butthurt. Yes taco paco. We can speak much better than you and your nigger friends.

That is an optional add on you are referring to

No. Niggers arent even smart enough to navigate Sup Forums much less type it correctly in the browser bar.

mommy and daddy make 250k a year so I don't care what the dumb meanie has to say

I can't, but I can do the next best thing and give you board statistics.

I've been here since the board was created, and according to the genetics/heritage threards we have fairly often, from the two dozen threads I have surveyed about 40% of American posters are white.

American whites are the people keeping the machine going while 'American' nonwhites and halfbreeds sit at home with mental issues and laziness shitposting. As a result we whites are underrepresented here since we do not have a 'state funded student' phase to shitpost in like European and Commonwealth countries.

>american
>white
they're all mixed mate. there is no such thing as white american, only mullatos

>tfw I'm Arab and no one even notices

Ya my mom and dad are doing quite well and I have a great life. You mad? Haha am I supposed to feel bad for being successful? I graduated from a flagship school and make a nice bit of cash as an operations manager. Lol you mad?

This

>TFW 4% subhuman

No I'm not mad, you sound a little though :3

I would be amazed if you didn't speak your own language better than a foreigner. Do you know any other language, mi amigo?

I don't actually have any black friends, burger.

>Brit posts
>it's an unironic leftist defending some minority group

More like 98% subhuman, goy

Godfuckingdammit

>Not jew enough to be a jew
>Not white enough to be white

No I'm good :)

>Mfw

Aprendo español a mi escuela. Me novia es mexicana. Solo entiendo conversacional español, pardon.

Dead give away is liking Mexicans and saying the immigration is not that big of a deal, means they are either a spic or a mutt or a liberal.

Aprendo español en mi escuela. Mi novia es mexicana. Solo entiendo español conversacional, perdón.
No worries, user

Ya it's they don't realize they are embarrassing themselves.

wtf is that?

Slav living in America, can confirm, fuck beaner they are an invasive cancerous species, also fuck niggers

Pues no hablo español con fluidez, pero puedo communicarme facilmente en español. Soy puro blanco y mi novia es Mexicana. No tienes nada que hacer cabron salvo de shitpost aqui?

Holy shit I thought I was spot on.

You mean (((white)))?

Pues, no hablo español con fluidez pero puedo comunicarme fácilmente en español. Soy blanco puro y mi novia es mexicana. ¿No tienes nada que hacer, cabrón, salvo shitposting aquí?
I am reading too.

It's easy to spot the non-white "Americans". They're the ones who trash America.

Califag here.
Just fuck my shit up.

de donde eres? Aqui?

I dont know, is Trump white?

Perhaps you are right, he is orange after all, and in fact he is turning your country into trash

You were mostly right. I read it with a typical american accent. What's up with all the anons here having mexican girlfriends though?

>European posts
>can't tell by their flag if they are white or Muslim

can somebody please remedy this for me?

Mi español esta horrible. De hecho, lo estoy practicando con mi Amiga. Nunca tendre la oportunidad a vivir en un pais que habla español. Matame senpai.

>aussie
>forget chinks in usa and canada too
>chinatowns everywhere
>koreatowns everywhere
>hongcouver and torontards

if they've already taken over your country least you could do is acknowledge them

>says the Mexican

Please contain your kind.

You had you chance, m8

Are you fellas going to vote for Trump?

Hope you arent apart of my tribe, nigger.

Latinas fuck 1000000x more than our white females. You can't beat it.

Nice. Ya I keep practicing. Idk but I like latinas and they seem to like me. I'll probably keep this one.

blacks should have a KFC logo,Spics will have their own flag ones we send them back.

You're an American, so you can't spell.

GONNA MURDER THE BOTH OF YAS!

Mi español está horrible, de hecho lo estoy practicando con una amiga. Nunca tendré la oportunidad de vivir en un país en que se hable español. Mátame, senpai.
Why not?

Well, i can't argue against that.
Kek. Is she hot?