Soo... Fuck Donald Drumpf and fuck white people

Soo... Fuck Donald Drumpf and fuck white people

BRANALD FLOOMPH

>op wants to fuck an old white man

GAY

woah.........

ZEFRON HUBBAFF I HAVE ASCENDED TO THE SEVEN LEVEL OF HELL YOUR ICE CREAM CAN NO LONGER REPEL ME

>I h-hate Stephen Colbert

>Spend 5 hours a day in a thread about Stephen Colbert

What do guys you mean by this?

>redditspacing
very gay

Memes are important

Why are you spending 5 hours a day crying about a meme?

>HES A COCK HOLSTER! LOOK HES A COCK HOLSTER!

Kramer no!

>not posting the superior version

>redditspacing
Hi pal

bump wtf

>redditspacing
Hello newfriend

SPARTANS PREPARE TO

LEAN BACK THAT ASS

*Thrift Shop starts playing

FUCK DOHNALD BRRAAAPPFFF

Dude if thats the best you got, you're in bad shape

PRESIDENT... CHUMP

Soo... Bane.

>outs himself
>n-n-no i-i-im good
loving every laugh

My drumpfcopter goes scoop scoop scoop scoop scoop

Can I get a quick rundown on Colbertposting?

No joking, Sup Forums actually believes that memes are magic and they can influence world events using memes.

STOP CRASHING!
LOTTA LOYALTY IN THE AUDIENCE!

This pic is all you need to know

Got under your skin enough to influence you to come in here and post that.

If dubs you get asscancer in the dick

Can you give me a quick rundown on what you're trying to accomplish posting this in so many threads?

Umm... you're behind the time. Trumps scoopage goes far behind just two. He's a fucking madman and needs to be stopped.

You just got your jimmies rustled. Did the truth hit a little too close to home and embarrass you?

>left still dont understand memes
explains why your own and terrible and never catch on anywhere i suppose

Sounds like the beginning stages of schizophrenia
Literally one of the symptoms is "I have magic powers nobody else has"
And then Sup Forums sees enemies literally everywhere, everything is a jewish conspiracy and white people are about to go extinct (massive paranoia)

I'm bored and I just want to make the most horrible shitposts i can imagine

Is this an impeachable offense? How many tax dollars went to scoop 2?

Let's do a meme magic experiment
Digits and you get ass cancer

>spend 5 hours a day in a thread about Stephen Colbert
>Autistic individuals can display many forms of repetitive or restricted behavior, which the Repetitive Behavior Scale-Revised (RBS-R) categorizes as follows:
>Ritualistic behavior: Unvarying pattern of daily activities, such as an unchanging menu or a dressing ritual.
>Restricted interests: Interests or fixations that are abnormal in theme or intensity of focus, such as preoccupation with a single television program

>Drumold... It is I Stephen the great... Resign and stop taking 2 scoops or die... >*everyone but drumpf laughs*

Bolond Bumb is costing American taxpayers $5 with every single extra scoop
What a corrupt fascist he needs to be impeached ASAP!

Thanks to pol, kek, the OK symbol, a frog, and now the V-victory hand gesture are all symbols of the alt-right.

The left just needs to creat their own funny memes. Oh wait, they can't. They have too many sacred cows and everything that's funny they find offensive. So the jokes they come up with are just shitty and normie tier.

Do you have an obsession with asses and cancer? Did your dad touch your no-no place? Did you think Trump was going to make dads touching their son's no-no places illegal? Is that why you wasted your vote on the worst president in history?

You forgot milk

Don't forget dairy products.

>spend 5 hours a day stopping people from laughing at a comedian because they are laughing the """wrong""" way and you feel it is a threat to your ideology

>muh memes
Back to anime club newfag.

>Stephen Colbert walks on stage with his hostages induced with laughing gas.
>DAHNALD BLUMFS MUST MAKE A DECISION TONIGHT TO SAVE AMERICA HE MUST SAVE IVANKA WHOM I HAVE TRAPED IN AN UNKNOWN SANCTUARY CITY, OR HE MUST BREAK HIS ONE RULE. HAVE ONLY ONE SCOOP. I mean seriously, he eat with TWO SCOOPS
>the audiences is is induced with laughing gas that they laugh hysterically
>THAT'S NOT FUNNY BOO NOW BOOOOOO CURSE YOU BINGAL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFFF!!!
>Trump crashes through the window in a bat outfit
>"It's over Joker, Ivanka is ssafe"
>BLUMMMFTJSKSF HOW DARE YOU FOIL MY PLAN!!!
>"I never lost count of all the people you cucked"
>I KNOW AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT GROOMP, BUT I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU FOR HTE SCOOOOOPS
>Colbert lashes out towards Trump, stabbing him with a one scoop icecream. Trump licks it once and snapps his neck
>THEY WILL GET YOU FOR THIS FRUMMF YOU BROKE YOUR RULE TWO SCOOOOOOOPS
>Colbert laughs hysterically as he finishes the neck snap, killing him.

>can't get an extra scoop of ice cream or I'll get beaten

I didn't vote for Trump senpai
I voted for myself

did someone say milk? awoo. i said awoo. awoo. awoo. awoo.

So... you hate memes?

I would unironically watch a movie of this.

Every power structure in the West is actively working to accomplish "replacement migration"(their own words) for millions of non-whites, as well as they are trying to establish a common identity to replace our current ones.
People think that we're working towards some kind of global utopia, but really we're just passing executive power to corporate globalism, which is nothing but a oligarchy for bankers and old commies.

Look at the people that own your politicians, look at the unelected bankers that openly decide policy in the EU.

The only people on the left that support this, are the idiots that just want to attack everything conventional. We may whine about white genocide, but the thing that is really getting gassed here is democracy.

>im in tears
post a funny leftwing meme. ill wait.

I really don't understand how awoo became associated with the election

>hate globalism
>vote gloablist
Trump cucks.

Whites in the US will no longer be a majority by 2050 and will probably comprise of 30% whites by 2100, how in the fuck is that paranoia?

That's just a conspiracy theory

seconding this

I'm waiting

>post a funny leftwing meme. ill wait.
Does mass-immigration count?

what's so bad about being a minority :^)

And what has Trump done to stop this? He's building a knee high picket fence out of cardboard.

Some of the CTR pasta during the election were pretty funny

>i have crippling autism but check out this sweet frog pic i made

>tfw you dont watch talk shows so half of Sup Forums are references you don't understand past 'lmao,like, drumph lol *audience claps*' jokes
I'll survive I guess

>joining threads you don't like and getting flustered

literally sub digit IQ behaviour

yawn. same image you've spammed a dozen times today. heres one for you.

I'm just here to talk about ice creams

Memes are protecting white identity.

YOU WILL LAUGH ONLY IN THE DESIGNATED LAUGHING PERIOD!

YOU WILL CLAP ONLY WHEN I TELL YOU TO!

UNDER PENALTY OF TORTURE!

Never voted Trump, he's the biggest shabbos goy that have ever graced this green earth. He would have run as a democrat if they'd wanted him over Hilldawg.

Which part? I'll humor you.

Anyone else bored of this meme yet? Jesus

t. Colbert

dumb grompfposter

same image again. you have anything new or is it the same boring six pictures over and over again? because anyone with the time and inclination could find thousands of images of leftists making fools of themselves

>same image
>colbert same image thread
Autism.

Sup Forums has never made a good meme

ANYONE CAUGHT LAUGHING OUT OF TERM WILL BE PUNCHED DIRECTLY IN THEIR COCK HOLSTER!!

I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO LAUGH!! NOW DIE!!!!

*bzzt *zap*

*splorch*

>"Sooo anyway..."
>the audience leans forward excitedly. a faint humming sound grows louder and louder
>"our president's name is..."
>members of the crowd pant and gibber in raw anticipation. the humming has become harsher, louder
>"Bathtub..."
>Colbert's face begins to change, becoming something twisted, red, wormlike
>"...Pants"
>the audience's frenzied rioting is drowned out by the noise, an endless drilling scream. some members of the crowd, their ears plugged with wax, try to run. but it is too late

Here's a Drumpf supporter making a fool out of themselves

I don't get it too, anyone explain the clapping meme?

>Never made a good meme
our autism levels outstrip yours in every way.

I AM THE ONE WHO TELLS YOU WHAT TO THINK!

leftyp*l shouldn't you be circlejerking over dialectic materialism somewhere else?

So you're bullying a kid and kicking him while he's down? That's pretty mean spirited.

ya you've posted that five times in the last hour. you got anything new or is this it? five pics and autistic shrieking redditspacing that marks you out as an invader. post a meme. nothing to do with politics. i want to see whats in your image folder.

this was funnier with louis ck posting desu

MY ENTIRE FUCKING EXISTENCE REVOLVES AROUND THINKING OF TRUMP AND HATING TRUMP AND TALKING ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!!

FROM THE MOMENT I WAKE UP TO THE MOMENT I GO TO SLEEP I THINK ABOUT FUCKING DONALD TRUMP!!!

FUCK DAONOALD TRAUMP

Sup Forums's meme helped to win a US election you clown. Your memes are Uncle Joe type cringe.

I give this post 5 bags of popcorn and two tiny MAGA hats.

Ayy I used to have those blue sneakers at 12 o clock

They were shitty

What's it like to lose two Civil Wars back to back?

PLEASE DONALD, PLEASE! I NEED THE RATINGS! PEOPLE NEVER LIKED ME AS MUCH AS JON STEWART!

>nothing to do with the post he is responding to
>not funny at all
you guys suck at this

Bringing memes into real like was always a reddit thing.
That's what Sup Forums did
Sup Forumslacks have been cucked by reddit and they know it.