did Bill go too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpOZVN4_Ihc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump probably did rape her

>special snowflake conservababbies gets triggered at a joke

sad!

Bill Maher went too far the day his dad forgot to pull out

They always do this "DID BILL MAHER GO TOO FAR?" shit how many more times before they realize he doesn't give a fuck.

Pedophiles tend to project themselves onto others.

how's bill a pedo

is their no depth to which jews won't drag us?

>dude it's okay to insult women when we do it lmao

SPARTANS PREPARE TO

DO THE DOUGIE

*Gangnam Style starts playing

>Trump says he wants to fuck his daughter
>comedians not allowed to make fun of this

What did anti-political correctness conservatives mean by this?

he sexually abuses children

>mfw you think Maher is a sjw
top kek

to kikes, incest is normal. they're more inbred than the brits. just look at how many of them are neurotic and narcissistic

>implying trump isn't fucking his daughterwife

>under fire
By who? Conservative snowflakes? Fox News is a fucking joke.

Bill Maher has kike-armor so he isn't at risk

He is, the only time he is decent is when he rips on muslims

I'm a long time Democrat that was kicked out of my own party because I couldn't morally support someone as evil as Hillary Clinton.

This is the problem with the left. They've all become raging, evil hypocrites. It's a real danger. They're all crazy now. Instead of being the party of the people, as the DNC is supposed to be, they've become a cult of jack booted thugs who operate by only one standard. The ends justify the means. All is permitted.

These people are evil. You only need to look to their spawn to see the horrors they have created.

I hope to God that some day someone realizes the truth and launches a massive effort to reform the DNC. Otherwise they're just going to get more people like Trump.

this shit was like a week ago and no one even cared about it then except easily offended conservative sjws

>joke
>trump says the same thing
youtube.com/watch?v=DpOZVN4_Ihc

What did he mean by this?

>trump makes incest joke about his daughter
it's fine, just jokes
>atheist jew does the same
REEEEEEEE FIRE HIM

Seriously America fuck off with your politics.

Not if was really just a joke.

Is the right truly this retarded?

Civil war when lets do battle

>Grab her by the pussy

Go fuck yourself. You don't get to be the party of "fuck YOUR feelings" and also the party of "be careful of MY feelings".

KEK

(((Trump))) himself makes incest jokes all the time about (((Ivanka))) which is fairly disturbing, but Sup Forums thinks it's the epitome of humor

>trump constantly talks about wanting to fuck his daughter
>someone makes a joke about him fucking his daughter
>oh no, outrage!
Is the alt right becoming too transparent with their false flag concern campaigns?

Ivanka isn't a child.

Uhm yeah she is, she's Trump's child.

its not about our feelings you stupid fuck. its about us trying to educate you leftist faggots about the importance of being consistent in your moral outrage. you have no integrity whatsoever

No, seriously what did he mean by this?

that they both enjoy sex? seems pretty straightforward

Bill Maher sounds like an asshole. I listen to a lot of comedy podcasts and just about every comedian seems to have a story about Maher behaving like a douchebag.

"These god damn SJWs need to learn how to take a joke."

"OH FUCK THE SJWS TOOK A JOKE FOR WHAT IS IS! WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES"

Youre fucking retarded.

Kicked out? How did that happen exactly?

I remember in the 90's Maher used to be all "Everyone in the government is freaking out over what Bill Clinton did with his dick. Who cares?!" But now he's like "Trump said 'grab em by the pussy', how can we have such a misogynist in the White House!'"

Remember that one time Bill Maher made his guest cry because he said her mentally-handicapped child was no better than a dog and should be euthanized?

>I'm going to educate these filthy leftists about moral consistency by not having consistent morals
Inconsistent morality has been a liberal critique of the right for a long time already, if that tree was ever going to bear fruit we'd be swimming in apples

they only "take it as a joke" when its told by someone from their side about someone they don't like

hey man great argument

>OH DO!!! NOT AN INCEST JOKE!!!!

Get over this false outrage, you gaping cunts.

Simple. He's white.

No, he's just lying on the internet, the Democratic Party would never kick anyone out unless they were literally hitler

When did he interview Melania Trump?

Hasn't Trump said he would fuck his daughter were they not related?

And Maher is the one under fire for his comments?

I'm not conservative or a Trump supporter, but if any insulting joke was made about Obama's daughters there would be widespread outrage.

>This is the problem with the left. They've all become raging, evil hypocrites. It's a real danger. They're all crazy now. Instead of being the party of the people, as the DNC is supposed to be, they've become a cult of jack booted thugs who operate by only one standard. The ends justify the means. All is permitted.
pretty much

Super neat fake story, bro.

There's a big difference

1. Trump talks about fucking his daughter
2. Obama's daughters were underaged. Ivanka is like 45 years old.

It was a pretty brash way to say his daughter is pretty, and he said "I'd DATE her".
She's 35 retard

At least that's one likable thing about him.

Yeah, I totally remember that time Hilary was recorded bragging about sexual assaults she had committed

She looks older. Must be all the incest and sexual abuse from her degenerate father.

People who accuse others of projecting tent to project their projections unto others

>its about us trying to educate you leftist faggots about the importance of being consistent in your moral outrage. you have no integrity whatsoever
Oh, the irony.

yeah i actually remember that time hillary was recorded laughing about getting a pedophile sexual predator off the hook while knowing he was guilty

haha man, life is funny sometimes

Remember that time she was recorded laughing about destabilizing the Middle East?

what irony is that friend?

>doing your job as a defense lawyer
>same as grabbing a woman by the pussy and bragging about it to some hack tv personality

only one of these things is illegal, retard

>Defamation is okay because dude its just a joke lmao
If you seriously think this is okay behavior, you might want to think about how heavily your politics affect your outlook on life

he never said he grabbed anyone by the pussy lol

he was talking about what you can do with women when you're famous. did you even actually listen to the clip?

if you think that is more heinous than what hillary did you are truly beyond saving

It's only illegal if she doesn't want to be grabbed

>doing your job as a defense lawyer

Everyone needs a lawyer. That's not his point. She knew he was guilty or raping and murdering a child and laughed about defending him.

Not a Trump fan but she's sick. That's a fact.

He doesn't actually grab them by the past though, you moron. Hillary did destabilise the middle east, and did laugh about it

Name two.

Neither of these two are illegal you dingus.

aww do trump supporters need a safe space? language police?

fuck off with this horseshit, he can say whatever he wants. Trump has literally implied incest between him and his daughter before.

this is totally fine.

>conservative sjws
>Republican snowflakes

Redditor I know your talking points

Sexual harassment and sexual consent are different things.
Monica Lewinksy blowing Clinton of her own accord is fine.
Trump sneaking into Ivanka's bedroom at night and raping her isn't.

have you ever talked with your mom or dad about sex?

just wondering, it's never come up in my conversations with either one of my parents. Your household might have been different though.

The guy looks like he's got a fucking prosthetic face, he should keep his trap shut and fuck off back to anonymity.

bill clinton is a rapist who threatened his victims into silence

Maher hates Trump because he reminds him of himself.

>being consistent in your moral outrage. you have no integrity whatsoever

You really can't see the irony there?

trump did fucked ivanka
ivana trump knows it thats why she no longer stay by donald's side

>its ok because she isnt underage

Yeah, thats definitely why it never happened to obama

Who would lie about Obama? People just tell the truth about Trump. He says the same thing himself. Are you calling Trump a liar?

>aww do trump supporters need a safe space? language police?

i'd actually be all for that. the left should be policed and thrown in homosexual prisons while the right enjoys a comfy, care-free existence in their country-wide safe space.

She's probably to his left politically though.

You mean physical removal?

>Drumpftards calling for hyper censoring.

lmao, little Drumpfy baby wabies can't steel themselves against a few words?

>its about us trying to educate you leftist faggots about the importance of being consistent in your moral outrage. you have no integrity whatsoever

Wait, you have an education?

Obama daughters were literally teenage girls, Ivanka is a grown ass woman closer to menopause than when she first had her period.

Further more, as an adult, she has been campaigning and being involved in politics. A fair comparison would be Bush's daughters but they were in college and constantly getting hammered. The older Obama daughter caught similar flack for that video of her smoking weed.

we'd just be taking a few notes out of stalin's book, really

No he simply told the truth that Trump is fucking his own daughter, and conservacucks got triggered

Bane?

>that comeback

whoa, do we have a daily show writer in our midst???

Was getting caught part of the plan?

Yawn, more fake news from the left. Color me surprised that they'd wantonly make shit up because they don't know the difference between a gut feeling and a thoughtfully considered position.

BIG
WHITE
POPSICLES

Literally this
>If Ivanka wasn't my daughter I'd probably be dating her
Conservatives are just as sensitive as liberals. The Patriots were right at the end of MGS2. This is what our world has come to.

checked