/meta/

Hiro said we are allowed one meta thread per board, so here goes.

OFFICIAL Sup Forums META THREAD!

Some topics to get things going, I've changed some because I felt we've gone over them already. Of course, feel free to contribute your own topics.
>Is moderation too lax?
>What improvements should be made on content?
>How big of an issue is advertising?

Is that be donald trump ?
Any ways , tv is just fine

Spam hiro on twitter. They delete the stuff on feedback about Sup Forumsand then only pretend to ""care"" about this board when he's lurking the site

Shut the fuck up reddit

I've given up.

Sup Forums is just for shit posting and memes now. Reddit has won. They spammed the fuck out of this place to make it unusuable. Mobile phone posters cant be banned, there are tons of VPNs that now work with Sup Forums. It's over. We lost.

I don't report threads any more. I simply don't care

Do you think we'd be allowed to do this for a film that promotes Sup Forums and Sup Forumss right wing ideals?

Good, this what you get for destroying good threads with your autistic reporting

Prevent any IP with posts on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums from posting here. It wouldn't stop them but it would at least slow them down.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forumss right wing ideals
cringe

Easy fix

Ban mobile posting. Word filter kino and reddit.

Range bans for CP pervs and blacked shit posters.

Problems solved. Literally a 5 minute fix.

Thanks for answering
Looks like the answer is no since lefty report bombers like this guy would report bomb them

>Reddit has won
Au contraire redditors are law abiding trash stupid conformists and mass appealig consumers

4chaners are anarchists hackers and chaos enforcers

>Sup Forums has won. They spammed the fuck out of this place to make it unusuable to redditors
Fixed that for you

Redditors are all behind the kino shit posting. They know it's a great way to shit up the board without getting banned.

It also creates tons of low quality topics that can easily be made by phone posters.

The goal was simply to make Sup Forums so unusuable that people would be forced to visit Reddit. It's a good plan actually.

Zero moderation

Let this place be Sup Forumsb/ like it's supposed to be

Permanently ban pedophiles.

This board can't be saved
Delete it

>Spartanposting
>Colbertposting
>BLACKEDposting
>MEWposting
>Kangarooposting
>Columbineposting

>Ban mobile posting
This is what led to the current situation, actually.

We need /stream/, /film/, /movie/, /flick/, /tel/, /cel/, and /videogamepolandspchat/

Yes, it was his appearance at the RNC last summer.

someone red pill me on all the KJack posts

On this season of the Apprentice. Donald Trump goes to Washington.

Bring back pedos.
Bring back tripfags.
Bring back waifufags.
Bring back 2009 Sup Forums!

This board is virtually unmoderated

I think we should have a no-rulez general.
Basically like a general for Sup Forums on Sup Forums where everything can be posted including nsfw.

Go back to Sup Forums you cancerous newfrog

>is moderation too lax

permaban /r/the_donald posters. they have their own contain board. no reason whatsoever they should be spamming their shitty unfunny memes here.

then they can work their way down the totem pol and eliminate Sup Forums and Sup Forums cancer. but start with the obvious reddit (Sup Forums) cancer first.

We had very little Sup Forums shit when the board was full of pedos, tripfags and waifufags. I'm just sayin'.

Pedos > Sup Forums

When was mobile posting banned?

Ban everyone except janitors and moderators and admins. Make this a read-only board for the rest of the stinking fucking plebs.

Is this the thread where I can conflate opinions and memes I don't like with Sup Forums?

The rangeban waves against mobile networks started about eight months ago. You don't read /qa/? It's well-documented.

BUT BONGLE BUMP KYM LEFTYPOLE FBPB SHADYLANE RAISE KOK

Create /web/

>tripfags
Kill yourself

That's not banning them outright

Shatner is confirmed the cunny-poster. Do you really want to ban him?

You first, newfag.

>he wants more tripfags shitting up the board

Yeah I'm the newfag

>Still gets butthurt over tripfags

You're either new here or autistic as fuck.

Nice save, ignorant newfag.

How to save Sup Forums

Sticky Sopranos General thread (for good)

Daily Tarkovsky threads

No more Star Wars threads

No more Marvel and DC movies thread

> that's about it

Its time
even without anyone spamming threads 404 like its the end of game of shits 1-3

where's the /poltv/ board that's so desperately needed?

on Sup Forums or /film/ since media is political

BLOMRF spam don't belong on any board not named Sup Forums Sup Forums or /r/the_donald

more GOBBLE GUMP threads

I won't blame reddit for shitting up the board, there are redditors here but they still post like their on reddit. Their tryhard pun filled humor is just off putting, especially their shit opinions, shit taste and liberal viewpoint on things. Either adapt or fuck off. It's been moderately shit last year when it was just blacked and just posts. It's real shit now with the pol threads, not that it's a bad thing outright. But it has to be contained in some way. BLURUGPFPRPRPF threads are fine, but youtube celeb shit and current events/pol threads should be in their respective boards

Sports are also broadcast on the media, do you want sports discussion on Sup Forums?
MLP is also broadcast on the media, do you want MLP discussion on Sup Forums?

this. fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>thread about bans full of leftypol crying
top kek. you cunts are a joke. if colbertposting hurts your fee fees then fuck off. youbwerevdriven out of any thread you stepped foot in you invading scum.

I think a lot of this can easily be fixed by actually fucking making /cel/

I took a quick look and found 5 celebrity shit posting threads.

Hell shitposting about movies is alright, but shtiposting about how a celebrity looks or their money doesn't belong here.

Hell /cel/ would help Sup Forums too, people can make threads about lets players and shit and hopefully clean out some of the shit.

>he doesn't know that leftypol posters are just ironic shitposters

>actors threads allowed
>actresses threads not allowed because of a retroactive policy moot made

Just fucking let people have actress threads already, fuck. If they're underaged then delete them if it appeases the mods.

It'll never happen. They've taken over Sup Forums and they increase traffic for the mods.

thats done by Sup Forums
its the same imagery for that game developer "meme" spam they use to spam here sometimes
why not at this point? every other iqlet board can dump their boards garbage posters here. I mean just look at these Sup Forums rejects from Sup Forums, /ck/ rejects from Sup Forums and Sup Forums pretending to be Sup Forums and Sup Forums cancer
yet we aren't allowed threads about news "events" here anymore because it upsets the listed above.

What is the point of posting here if you aren't going to do it anonymously? There is a fun site called reddit where everyone is a tripfag

This board used to be over my head
Then everyone got dumber

It's nice, I had always wanted someone to talk about the MCU with.

pic related

>Sup Forums rejects from Sup Forums,
That's just Jay being lolsorandum, he likes Linkin Park and Sum 41 too

oh and we're still not allowed actress threads UNLESS it's some slag from game of thrones for a flavor of the month capeshit actress
the people they wanted to remove by removing actress threads are mostly gone so the rule should be gone now too

Who cares if you're Anonymous or not? Being Anonymous doesn't improve the quality of your posts. This board used to be a community with regulars and in-jokes. Now it's just a bunch of Anonymous, underage retards spamming unfunny memes and Sup Forums crap.

jay as in memelord?

Attempting to try to acheive some kind of le Sup Forums regular status by posting under a trip makes you a huge faggot, just post anonymously like everyone else. Tripfags should be banned.

Ban redditors and make a board just for capeshit.

go away Sup Forums

Cool story bro.

Fucking leave you piece of garbage. Not one idea what made this place good. If you said that bullshit to my face I'd do my best to hurt you.

Dox the swedish chink cunt that keeps making these threads
Turn on the robot
Board for e celebs and podcasts
Increase post timers

you were never here for when Sup Forums was good

>Sup Forums "meta" thread
>image of trump
Fuck off.

welcome reddit

>if you were to make this thread on /jp/ or Sup Forums the thread would be deleted within 10 minutes for shitposting
Makes you think

everyone saying word filter kino is actually reddit.

Word filter reddit to kino

Fuck off, newfag.

>topics
thanks for outing yourself as a redditor

All of those guys are worth 100X more than the Sup Forums alt-white bullshit going on right now

This is what the mod wanted, nothing you can do about it

This is the exact kind of mindset a redditor would have, anonymity is what makes this place great you fucking newfag

>pandering to Sup Forums with that pic
Get out, reddit.

It's called Sup Forums

>muh leftypol
8ch has been dead for a long time