USE when?

USE when?

>Schulz also called for deeper European integration that could result in a "United States of Europe" by 2025.

>"I want a European constitutional treaty that creates a federal Europe," he said.

>He said the treaty would be presented to EU member states for ratification, and those that reject it automatically should leave the bloc.

>Schulz argued that only a reinforced EU could act as a bulwark to right-wing nationalists, who have made gains in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France and the Netherlands recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Freedom_and_Democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Freedom_and_Direct_Democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only nazis will object to this

nah dude each American state i basically the same as a Euro country they use different chicken wing sauce

>and those that reject it automatically should leave the bloc
Why are Germans such childish autists?

>can't win an election in Germany
>guys I'm the new president of the United States of all of Europe

Is he wrong?
Considering India, china, and soon Africa are taking over the world, creating the USE is the only way Europe can stay relevant. It'd allow you to maintain and economic upper hand by being attractive to immigrants; people come to America because of how attractive a completely open country of this size is.

Germans don't even hide their real mind now.

I will rather be as poor as Nigeria, as long as I don't have to live in a multicultural country.

Appoglise
NOW

well-crafted bait, I applaud you

>Canada of Europe
lol

Vänligen kontakta 114 14 för varje loli brevare

>He said the treaty would be presented to EU member states for ratification, and those that reject it automatically should leave the bloc.
Sounds like an easy way to break up the EU as every country other than Germany and Belgium tells them to fuck off.

Fuck this kike.

Good post. We should also start shitting on the streets to stop India from taking over.

f1h1

fuck this stupid israeli

Oh, wow, what if the USE just ends up being a modern day Anschluss when only Germany, Austria and some other vassal states ratify it.

EU of current 27/28 nation states - Fuck no
EU of smaller regions - yes please

>United States of Europe
this doesn't change nothing
most of the state(including italy and spain) want to balkanize themselves

>most of the state(including italy and spain) want to balkanize themselves
Yet another reason why this is the answer

I want to see an USE. I mean the entire Europe not including Russia is piss small.

That's more or less what would happen. At best they might get some eastern and central european countries to accept. The rest will not join a federation where they'll have a minority vote on the matters of their own country. Especially the Nordics are very anti-federalisation because the deal is absolutely terrible for small and wealthy countries.

You people should be well aware nowadays the biggest common cultural ground in Europe is islam, which means the culture of a "European superstate" would be an islamic culture, because those muslim animals are the common thing between our country.
Why do you think they're flooding Europe with these shitskins and want to force every country in EU to take them ? It's only for islamization, which is a condition for a culturally homogenous European superstate.

So kindly fuck you all and your wet dream of islamic soviet.

Can someone explain to me why people would be opposed to this? This unironically sounds awesome

I believe he just said that because he really doesn't want to be in government with Merkel. He probably believes it tho.

I hope we will get it as soon as possible

Germans need to fuck off with this shit already.

Because we don't want foreigners to influence our politics any more than they already do.

actual countries tend to care if they're independent or not

The EU laws and agreements are already a mess to manage for 27 countries, it'll be incomprehensible for 100+ regions.

Why would people be against being forced into some bullshit ? Jesus, I really don't know.
Not every country is a cultureless colonial creation like canada and USA. If people want to live in multicultural societies, they can move in USA and canada, no need to shit europe because some jews said so. Yeah, I'm a racist because I want France to survive, deal with it.

Hi do you by chance come from Reddit?

fuck eu

lmao this is a 20% party

>leaf

Stop shilling your threads in Danmarkstråden.
Saged.

Gottkanzler!

>USE
awesome
>Schulz and his cronies leading it
completely fucked

KILL ALL GERMANS. NOOOOW

>pro-EU people in every single thread
>we need to expel US influence from Europe
>anti-EU people in every single thread
>we don't want to be like the US
why don't you base your politics on something other than your obsession with us for once?

I hate this guy so goddamn much, he doesn't even have power within germany and now he's talking about the united states of europe...

Besides, the adequate name should be holy european empire

>beady eyed Anglo

I know your lies, you scourge of the white man

>search entire thread for one post containing something about the US
>REEEEE OBSESSED

combined GDP of this whole bloc is smaller than that of Italy

Power breeds jealousy

>the entire topic of this thread is some monstrosity superstate that copies our name dreamed up by some insane man who was too leftist to even win an election in Germany
>I'm searching for a reason to draw a parallel with the US
are you stupid?

>United Europe
>Not an Empire
Absolutely degenerate.jpg

Just want a New Roman Empire 2bh. We could do what Israel did and revive Latin as our unifying language.

based mosely wanted a USE stretching from the atlantic to the pacific, he wanted it to speak with one voice on defence, foreign policy and major economic issues but left everything else to its member nations, he also wanted this union to include Canada, Australia and New Zealand

>no more austerity, social dumping, and tax competition

Sounds like a good deal to me. SPD should push Merkel really hard for a coalition new deal if they want to survive as a party.

>'merica invented superstates
uh...ok
whatever, jamal.

Your country just is the most obvious example of why federalisation and removing national identities and cultures is a bad idea, mr butthurt yank.

thats unironically a very good idea. northeners will have pay our debt off

> but muh shekels

the US isn't a superstate in the first place, what are you even talking about?

Can you read ? I'm not obsessed with USA, I just say multicultural shitho... societies already exist and commies can go live there if they want daily nig semen.

Because you are culturally American.
Many, if not all of our countries have several cultures that already has it difficult fitting together. And no, I'm not talking about the influx of muslim refugees.

>modern intermarium

this response doesn't even correlate with anything I said in my post, it's a complete non-sequitur. This is Sup Forums-tier reading comprehension.

I wouldn't rejoice before you're really out. Until then, everything is possible.

>cccp
hmmmmmmm

>muh mudlimes!

Yes it does, you cultureless mongrels can't understand that. Most if not all of your culture consist in consumerism, so no wonder why you wouldn't understand something that's not out of some PR company.

ah yes. sweden

I fucking hate it when people call it "United States of Europe"

A federal EU would be called... The European Union.

were you or were you not partaking in a discussion?
did this discussion not include is it impossible to fathom that instead of replying to this post directly, I replied to your post instead?

>trusting krauts
will poorope ever learn?

Don't you have to go surrender some place else?

A federal europe wouldn't be called at all because we're not the same people. I don't want a Polish person to decide for me, as you wouldn't want a French person to decide for you. And it's perfectly ok. Good thing Shultz is fucking retarded and EU will most likely collapse in the next decade.

who let you out of oven again

The point of a federation is that every federal subject decides its own laws.

Wtf i love Schulz now

i've learn my lesson. i want to genocide them all. this is the only way europe will be safe. they are literally the biggest danger to europe and always have been. they need to die.

I was very clearly saying the USE was a stupid fucking idea, and you responded to me as if I wasn't. You didn't actually read my post, or failed to understand it, and instead launched into some generic tirade trying to explain kindergarten concepts to me such as that European countries have different cultures in an extremely condescending manner. Just fuck off, you idiot.

Waaah, you're so funny, nobody ever did this one to me. You absolute cretin, you're just spouting iraki war propaganda like a dump animal. In fact France took part in more conflict than the USA after WW2, and won most of them.

I'm not naive, it's not the case with EU, it wouldn't be the case with an even more centralized entity. The whole point I think is to unify everything on a European scale, not let you choose. If they wanted to let us choose, they wouldn't talk about a "federal Europe" project like it will happen one way or another or the countries will be kicked out. They'd be talking referendum, or whatever. And even on a referendum level I don't trust Europe, last time I voted for a European referendum in 2006 or something, we said no to the European constitution (Netherlands too) and they told us to shut the fuck up and do it.
I'll be glad when this "union" collapse. It has passed its time already. And countries will have to deal with far more important internal affair. I bet France goes into civil war when next economical crisis hits.

That doesn't make any sense. The point of federalisation is to change nothing at all?

>when you try to diffuse a situation from blowing up in your face only to shit your pants and shove your hands in fecal matter
heh nothin personell

It makes even more sense when EU in its actual form already force shit on us. Like strengthening and centralizing power even more would give us more freedom...

>this man was the only real alternative the germans had to merkel
Wow and people call us cucked.

>maintain and economic upper hand by being attractive to immigrants
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Yeah. I've seen several people recently make that claim and I can't even begin to understand what they're basing it on. Obviousl the aim of federalisation is the centralise power at least to some degree, which by definition means that the individual states' power is decreased.

>German will be official language of United State of Europe by 2025
>All other European language will be banned and anyone who don't use German will be executed by EU army
>Still hasn't learned German
Where should I start

What doesn't make sense is why France hasn't pulled out of the EU if they are already overstepping their power? What are you waiting for?

A lot of people in the EU think that the EU has gone way beyond what's acceptable in the way they exert their influence on individual countries. That doesn't mean it's easy to just leave at this point. Just look at how well Brexit's going.

future timeline of the EU:
>UK leaves
>turkey joins, this could eventually lead to collapse but i doubt it
>Balkan expansion, possible conflict with Serbia over Kosovo
>expansion into the Caucasus
>expansion into eastern Europe
the last one will most likely result in conflict with Russia, Schulz wants his USE so germany can get revenge for Stalingrad

Kommt Heim ins Reich meine lieben Kinder

I don't see people clamoring for an EU exit like the British did. Nigel Farage and UKIP literally got elected 20 years ago on the manifesto of Brexit, not modification or bringing changes to the EU.

Have I missed other EU countries at the very least electing right wing parties MEPs to the EU?

It's propaganda. They think of another federal country, the USA, where notion of freedom still exists. They'd be the first mad when foreign soldiers of the federal army would come to "peace" countries out when things turn wrong.

France is already islamized. A good 25% are muslims who hate France, another 40% are leftists or liberals who hate France and want to live in a federal Europe. The others are EU opponents of all sorts.
We can't do shit because our democratic system has been turned into a non democratic one through heavy immigration. It's a demographocracy nowadays.
We can't protest because the whole system would be against it, and Americans, other EU countries would "intervene" in France to "liberate it" from the "forces of evil" or some shit like that.
The only thing I can see we can do is wait until enough people have enough and say no. For now we still have to much confort to care about it, but it won't last. France isn't going richer in case you don't know, it's the total opposite. So for now muslims come, EU removes our sovereignty and fuck us over and more and more people are pissed every day that passes. France would just need to be tangled in an economical crisis to collapse and probably go full civil war.
To be completely honest with you, I'm pretty sure I'll see the partition of France in my lifetime.

I've seen a lot of polls over the years that suggest it. And in Finland we almost had a referendum as well (at the time polls suggested most would've voted to leave). Currently though only some 30-40% of Finns want to leave EU but that might be because Brexit has been such a shitshow that we don't want to go through it right now.

I guess I should add that my view might be biased because I'm from one of the most anti-federalisation countries (pic related). I still think I'm right though.

This. I have no doubt Frenchman would try to remove all my rights, make me second class citizen and eventually send me off to the gas chambers if he was in charge because all Frenchmen think slavs are subhuman murderous orcs.

Oh you better not want this federal europe, you filth.

Heh.

Alright, I looked at some data. You had 1 MEP, the Finns Party, elected to an Eurosceptic party in the EU, Europe of Freedom and Democracy led by Farage till 2014.

The party changed to Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy and there are no Finns there whereas France's MEPs increased from 1 to 4 currently.

The Finns party works with the conservative party of UK now.

You aren't electing Eurosceptics anymore.

There are two from the True Finns (although the other one made his own euroskeptic party less than a year ago), one from the center party who has opposed EU from the day we joined, and one leftie who doesn't support a direct leaving, but still dislikes it.

Data

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Freedom_and_Democracy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Freedom_and_Direct_Democracy

Italy is the most eurosceptic after the UK

Meant for

I want federal europe where slavs are in charge. Then we could peacefully rule to benefit everyone and perhaps over centuries you would learn we are not evil.

Gotcha. I would join Farage's party. They are the only party which has delivered results in Europe for exit.