youtu.be/L9N9LJqIzbk
youtube.com/watch?v=dQY2CHx4d3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EXCELLENT EDITION

like bums me

EU discussions here:

Stop splitting threads

amazing how quickly the Independent has tanked its reputation

I remember them actually being decent like 5 years ago and now they are Daily-Mail tier shite

plans for the first anniversary of /brit/s most prolific gimmick lads?

ugh girls are such disgusting sluts *spends all day posting tinder screengrabs and trying to get casual sex*

which camp has the most infighting: the far-left or the far-right?

Currently wearing blue socks

AMA

going for walk up on Glastonbury Tor (google it) then might explore the town and get some lunch or whatever. then im taking her to my city where we're gona have drinks at a bar where magicians do tricks at your table. i guess find live music after that.

at work. thats also a cause of anxiety for me.

how do planes work?

Far-left definitely

t. leftypol

>The State Mandated Toil Free Period Begins

left

el piratANO

PROPER MADE BEFORE

Independent is literally known as a leftie Buzzfeed tier newspaper nowadays

Honestly you underage idiots come here and post the most bizarre shit possible. Come back when you're 18

Attractive girl from the office insisted on buying me lunch, and during our small talk she kept mentioning how she liked wearing bikinis. Not sure if she did it deliberately so I'd picture it in my head and get a small chub on under the table, or if she was just lonely and wanted someone to eat lunch with and has an interesting conversation style. Still treating the whole thing with A LOT of suspicion desu

is it too late to buy bitcoin

fuck off
yes i'm not even british, and i tell you to fuck off

which one are you, lads?

Fuck you and fuck Liam

>small chub
aha alri whitey

youtu.be/L9N9LJqIzbk

any 3pac man in

Not your general fuck off
buy when it crashes

going for a KFC

love when racist rorke buildings get demolished hahaha

By small chub I simply meant a semi rather than a full erection, but your interpretation is probably accurate too desu

left by a mile
the right wing is usually quite happy to work with others as long as there are some key points they all pursue, meanwhile the left wing is very ideological and splits whenever someone does something they don't agree with

its being cleaned and maintenanced you soft cunt

>strolling around the city today, sipping a cup of tea as the snow fell and people walked around in their warm coats doing their Christmas shopping

Anyone who thinks Winter isn't the comfiest season needs to fuck off back to Pakistan.

>Nu Atheist Libertarian
>54% chance of mutating into alt-rightist if left untreated

this is very accurate
t. used to be this, am now alt-rightist

plus the right usually have similar goals

OH for God's sake what is it now?

just fuck off with your gay /r/anarchism memes

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains keep us together (run into the shadows)

peak centrist

>am now alt-rightist

>new Tenchu game coming out
Breaking my no vidya rule for this tbqh lads

you ruined my gimmick you putrid donkey

>tfw used to be a nu atheist libertarian
Wheres tankie on this lads

it is you vile, pathetic degreless losers who are going to lose your jobs

tankies aren't liberals

anime

the far left have historically been the strongest advocates of leaving the EU

the only people who are upset about it are cosmopolitan liberals who think "new labour" was a necessary exercise in acquainting the labour party with reality instead of a completely unnecessary and craven surrender to ideological hegemony.

even within the moderate-left's history, Labour have traditionally been the euroskeptic party
- Clement Attlee didn't like the EEC
>The Question of sovereignty is often raised. I am one of those who believe that in a modern world one has to give up a great deal of sovereignty. I am prepared to give up sovereignty to the world, but not to a selected number of European countries. That is not giving up something for world security; it is giving something up to sectional interests.
- Hugh Gaitskell pic - Harold Wilson gave Britain a referendum, opening the possibility of leaving the EEC (The previous government joined unilaterally.) although he voted for staying, his wife voted to leave.
- Labour's 1983 manifesto committed the party to withdrawal from the EEC without referendum
- Labour's 1987 election campaign was managed by a hardline Eurosceptic who later came out to advocate a leave vote in 2016 and who still writes pro-brexit pieces to this day
- Even in 1992, there was greater worry about the European exchange rate mechanism from within the Labour party than from within the Conservative party, although by this point Labour's will was completely broken and the Blair-Brown-Mandelson faction managed to get the party to accept the status quo by exploiting the economic ignorance so common to politicians. (Hence why the Conservative government of the day joined the ERM, because they too thought it would shield their stupid policy decisions from economic reality.)
- Tony Benn was against the EU until his death youtube.com/watch?v=dQY2CHx4d3U

If Corbyn retains his 1975 position he'll be bringing Labour back to status quo.

oh lol didn't read the top part

going out for christmas dinner with dad and the proto step mam

Ah yes, it's still /NEETpol/ hours until the REAL /brit/ lads come in from work and before they go out on the lash

SEASONS POWER RANKINGS
Spring > Summer > Winter > Autumn

I can't stand people I don't know walking past me showing their back to me. I always feel like they're going to fart at any moment

spack wanker loves his spacking

im home from work and going out on the lash in a bit

rasheed or normie

Rasheed

>the REAL /brit/ lads come in from work and before they go out on the lash
all me, just got home, going to the pub at 8
FOY though

dire state of affairs

this except the exact opposite way round

fuck summer and fuck you
autumn is the best

nah lad. Spring>Winter>Autumn>Summer

>peak centrist
essentially me

NEED to find the abandoned eurostars

off the beer desu lad

spring is shit
>muddy
>wet
>still cold, but not cold enough to wear a nice sweater
>rainy
hate it

winters the best though?

neither
just like nice warm long days

friday night so im gona roll a fat spliff

Winter > Summer [POWER GAP] Spring > Autumn

just found an abondoned eurostar

For what reason lad?

late spring is the best time of year. may - june time.

Would be peng to live in one

imagine liking winter
imagine liking it being dark at 4pm
imagine liking having to put loads of clothes on

>Spring
>Autumn

utterly pointless seasons, hate them

spring>summer>autumn>winter
you don't even have proper seasons, don't care for your opinion

far left undoubtedly
there was actually a very interesting article about it. the one fascinating trait of the right is their capacity for unity. you can unironically have libertarians and people who want a 1984 tier state executing everyone with one drop of negro blood co-ordinating in a way that simply doesn't work on the left.

think it's partially psychological and partially structural. it's much easier to co-operate from a position of relative control while taking issue with bits and pieces, while the structures the left fear are much more concrete. (i.e. how do you get rid of jewish subversion: kill all the jews. easy. how do you get rid of trade union subversion? send the police to beat up trade unionists. how do you get rid of capitalist subversion? you need something much more, if you just kill all the capitalists then new ones will crop up...)

even in a more social democratic framework, it's much easier for example to say "we must restore personal responsibility" and then cut welfare than it is to try and design a welfare system without perverse incentives because you think "we must abolish poverty"

sounds comfy

this
comfy as fuck

only nutters, blairite scum and blairite babies like the EU

imagine being a paki

oh wait you don't have to Rasheed

So which county in england is the best

>i like summer
>i like not being able to deal with heat because i cant put on negative clothes
>i love bugs
>i leave the house

socdem socdem socdem
although i wouldn't snitch unless the police came to me or i hated the person i was snitching on

can tell everyone that prefers winter is a pathetic neet that doesn't leave the house
especially this projecting mong

I usually wake up at 4 to get ready for toil so it's not really new to me 2bh. Big fan of snow, fog and cold. Nice aesthetic.

Winter is peak comfy especially with a gf

grug love winter
less sun good for grug skin

love the way clean pastel graffiti looks on abandoned objects

very cold out lads

Going to go to the boxing club. Probably be some urban blacks there

more gainfully employed than you, Mohammed

AYO
*burns down historical church for no reason*
HOL' UP
*murders fellow band member over paranoid-psychotic fantasies*
HOL' UP
*goes to prison for 20 years*
SO,
*takes his wife's maiden name because he's pagan Jean val Jean*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*threatens French and American governments*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*incites racial hatred*
WE
*illegally buys gun and gets monitored by the French Intelligentsia*
WE WUZ
*names his kids after pagan gods even though he's an athiest*
WE WUZ
*creates bootleg neo-nazi cult following with American mutts*
THE
*lives off welfare*
MASTERRACE?
*tries to reestablish the Gaelic Confederation in the ruins of Paris and immediately gets murdered by Muslims*

>i like not being able to deal with heat because i cant put on negative clothes
doesn't get that hot here
>i love bugs
dumb fucking new worlder
>i leave the house
yeah i do because i'm not a pathetic neet scumbag

off yourself you worthless cunt

Bet there aren't any at the climbing gym

love this post about British culture

do you lads play chess boxing but with altered rules? (kicking allowed)

sue