FUCKING
GAME
SHOW
HOST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fp3YTQhdw3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks i forgot

I want to go back to 2005 and tell people the "you're fired" guy is gonna be president

How would they react?

>drumf is just a stupid celebrity! -celebrity #5,325

did they ever sense the irony?

Is this kino?

you dont have to go that far back

smart people would not believe you. dumb people would be like 'that makes sense'

New York new Jersey business man.

And Barry was just a community organizer. Yet you tonguefuck his ass as the greatest president that ever graced god's green earth.

He's also the president of the United States of America, arguably the most powerful country in the entire world.

Jokes aside, this. It's appalling American fucking yokels believed his schtick. He literally played a billionaire dickhead that 'makes deals' on a scripted tv show and they thought it was real life, sad!

You can't make fun of daddy or call him mean names, it's illegal. I'm reporting you to the cops.

>hillary won voters making under 35k a year by a wide margin

WE WUZ THE SMART PARTY

They'd get shot.

Well there's been speculation he would run since the 80's but I wouldn't have believed it either.

Then again I never thought I'd see a black president for another 3 decades either, I think that would be the bigger shock.

hes actually kind of a remarkable man that did things that nobody else could. you're just blind to it

>arguably
What is a legitimate argument against this?

>hes hitler!
>literally no one is afraid to make fun of him in public

Former Drumpf supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the scoopular codes

forgot the magna cum laude from Harvard part

listen I don't know what the deal is with all you asshurt leftypol liberals but he's a goddamnned successful businessman and has accomplished more in his life than any of you shitposting retards ever could. Regan was an amazing president and he was an actor before running the nation. you dumb brainwashed marxist faggots only see what the mainstream media spoonfeeds you and it's fucking disgusting grow up and get a job instead of living off of mommy and daddys trust fund

we have so much debt we might go bankrupt soon

Right on OP donoldy drumpy is a hack!

IMPEACH

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

RESIST! AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WHO GOT HIM IN OFFICE

WE MARCH AGAINST DRUMPF

TUCK FRUMP

We don't respect daddy because of fear. We love daddy because he's good and gives us cummies.
Thank you daddy.

China.

Wasn't he already a business tycoon loooong before that show?

>Magna
Not even the highest Latin honor

IMPEACH NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HRUMP DIE DIE DIE

sure thing robby mook

>
>hes a remarkable man that did things that nobody else could.

Like what? Take your time.

Do you understand how international finance works?

>smart people

RUMPY TUMPY WANTS TO BUILD A WALL

RUMPTY TRUMPY HAS 2 SCOOPS
2 SSCOOPS!
RUUUUUMPYTY!!

And he was a successful businessman before that.

Neo-cons sure as shit don't give a fuck.

And Ronald Reagan was a B-list movie actor

It's not really ironic though. It'd be hypocritical if they were also running for/were president but irony doesn't come into it

become president

link me to anyones plan to pay off the debt

>t. libcuck one-scooper

lel

>you can't be a doctor! you've never once studied human biology! - non medical professional #54,321

did they ever consider this before kicking me out of my back alley?

Y-you did this to me, krumple... if you would've just only have taken one scoop like everybody else... but it's too late now... my blood is on your hands...

>he shouldn't be president because he's a celebrity so listen to my opinion on who shouldn't be president because I'm a celebrity.
Sure

Posting it now.

Karl Marx wrote a very successful series of political comedies. He's accomplished more than you and his name holds millions of times more weight than yours and will be remembered far longer. So why don't you choke on his dick right now you insufferable faggot?

FUCK OP FUCK REDDIT FUCK LIBSHITS FUCK Sup Forums EXTERMINATE ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE KEK THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

>smart people would not believe you. dumb people would be like 'that makes sense'
You have that backwards, shithead.

it is irony

wut

>leftypol in tears

I'm not saying whether they're right or wrong, I'm just saying it's not ironic. And again, that's a complete false equivalence - nobody complaining about him who is a celebrity is also POTUS.

Well said, gotta support daddy.
I'm sure that made a lot of sense in your head, libcuck. This is board Trump country, deal with it.

GUYS OMG NAZI'S ARE HERE IM SHAKING THE NAZIS ARE HERE THEY'RE WHITE SUPREMACIST OMG GUYS THEY KILLING PEOPLE AND ASSAULTING THEN IN THE STREETS OMG

>trying to explain simple concepts like irony to conservatives
baka

Periodic reminder:

HE'S
A
FUCKING
ACTOR

Of course they're in tears, they don't have a powerful and lovely daddy like us. He's so great we're discussing him on a completely unrelated board.
Thank you, daddy!

Why don't you leftcucks go to Sup Forums instead of shit up this board? We have have enough cancer here

Reminder that The Celebrity Apprentice is self-parody schlock but the first few seasons of The Apprentice are reality kino.

Well he won the republican primary while spending hardly any money on his campaign. He won the presidency spending half as much as Hillary Clinton. Thats not how its supposed to be. Money trumps everything in politics. But Trump found some other way. He took on the entire establishment and won. No one else had ever done anything like it. No one else had become president with no political or military experience before. No one else without the donor money behind them and the full backing of either political party could have ever became president. Like I said you're just blind to it, because you are dumb and unaware.

He ran in 2000 for a third party but suspended his campaign early on

People wouldn't have believed in the 80s that Arnold was going to become Governor of California

Agreed, Sup Forums stands for Trump's Victory.
We love daddy!
*dick slurping intensifies*

>Americans brag that anyone can become president
>Have complete meltdown when somebody does it

As someone who lives outside of america, basically everyone is in shock that americans are so stupid.

I mean you guys are retard teir cause of bush but this is a new low hahaha.

Hey now I thought Obama did a fine job in that film

This guy is a con artist and his supporters are idiots
Patricians like me voted for Hillary while plaebians voted for Drumpf

>Americans brag that anyone can become president
when have we ever bragged about this?

>"OMG YES SLAYYYY KING"

people loved him back then

Or Jesse Ventura would be a governor. Or Al Franken would be a Senator.

>he did it his way

No he didn't faggot he was lifted by the media due to a plan from the Hillary campaign in the Wikileaks emails.

shadilay motherfucker

>Stephen Colbert walks on stage with his hostages induced with laughing gas.
>DAHNALD BLUMFS MUST MAKE A DECISION TONIGHT TO SAVE AMERICA HE MUST SAVE IVANKA WHOM I HAVE TRAPED IN AN UNKNOWN SANCTUARY CITY, OR HE MUST BREAK HIS ONE RULE. HAVE ONLY ONE SCOOP. I mean seriously, he eat with TWO SCOOPS
>the audiences is is induced with laughing gas that they laugh hysterically
>THAT'S NOT FUNNY BOO NOW BOOOOOO CURSE YOU BINGAL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFFF!!!
>Trump crashes through the window in a bat outfit
>"It's over Joker, Ivanka is ssafe"
>BLUMMMFTJSKSF HOW DARE YOU FOIL MY PLAN!!!
>"I never lost count of all the people you cucked"
>I KNOW AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT GROOMP, BUT I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU FOR HTE SCOOOOOPS
>Colbert lashes out towards Trump, stabbing him with a one scoop icecream. Trump licks it once and snapps his neck
>THEY WILL GET YOU FOR THIS FRUMMF YOU BROKE YOUR RULE TWO SCOOOOOOOPS
>Colbert laughs hysterically as he finishes the neck snap, killing him.

I find it kind of neat that he's the first president since Teddy Roosevelt to have been registered to a third party at some point.

>>>/stormblr/

youtube.com/watch?v=fp3YTQhdw3M

NON WHITES MAD AS FUCK

To be fair, Hillary was just the wife of a celebrity

I wonder what possesses someone to type shit like this. Easily amused doesn't even begin to describe this shit.

He was also a registered Democrat who donated to numerous Democrats during the Bush administration and was even rumored to run as a Democrat in the 08 election. As a lefty I'd kinda kill to see that election.

What the fuck is stormblr? Seems like that's something you'd only know about through Sup Forums. Why don't you go the fuck back there.

You know, the forum you get all your regurgitated opinions from.

I can't tell if he's trying to make fun of tumblr or stormfront for being similar to the other.

I'm not claiming it's complete irony. The weight of their argument is that they're a celebrity. That's as far as it needs to go to be ridiculous. It may or may not be 100% pure irony, but it's ridiculous all the same.

>Trump beating Obama and Hillary in the primaries
>Obama becomes the Marco of 2008 and Hillary the Jeb of 2008
Holy shit that would be amazing

I'm a cuck I want my grandchildren to be brown because im tolerant and not racist fuck my lineage

what do you think electing obama was about?

>even a black person can become president

what do you think hillarys campaign was about?

other than bringing back the old school bathroom logo

prove your white

>Doing well in the private sector is bad

Libcuck logic

Karl Marx wrote a book on a subject he had no idea of He lived off of a rich friend whose dad was a successful businessman Marx had literally no idea what he was talking about and it's hilarious people follow both his social and economic policies

blonde hair blue eyes pink nipples can trace my blood back
You?

>So
>*smiles smugly*
>*raises eyebrow*
>Drumpfie
>*audiences laughs into their sleeves*
>I mean come on
>*audience startes to howl in big gales of stupid laughter*
>*Colber rips off his clothes as his face turns red*
>DUUUHNOLD GRUMPF
>*audience begins rioting and destroying the studio*
>WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES
>*a primordial, coruscating chaos descends upon manhattan*
>*millions have epileptic fits from the bright flashing clouds*
>HE HAD TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY
>*fleshy tendrails sprout from Colbert's back as his face begins to swell*
>*the audience dissolves into a stew of screaming meat*
>AND ITS TIME TO IMPEACH
>*ascends to the astral plane*
>*brings forth rivers of blood and oceans of sorrow*
>DUMOLG HRUMPFFFHHH IS A LITERAL HITLER
>*sentences humanity to 1000 generations of subjugation to the dark powers*

>muh lineage

Lel. I'm sure the world would be at a true loss to see the extinction of a great and noble house such as yours.

>the media coverage made hillary lose

can't imagine the type of person behind this post

why would hillary clinton's campaign have a say in disparate media organization's coverage of trump?

>Though Trump had never held elected office, he was well known for his frequent comments on public affairs and business exploits as head of The Trump Organization. He had previously considered a presidential run in 1988 as a Republican, but chose not to run. For 2000, Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura persuaded Trump to seek the presidential nomination of the Reform Party, which was fracturing despite achieving ballot access and qualifying for matching funds as a result of the 1996 presidential campaign of businessman Ross Perot. Trump's entrance into the Reform Party race coincided with that of paleoconservative commentator Pat Buchanan, whom Trump attacked throughout the campaign as a "Hitler-lover

dick is a solid 5"

t. a person who's people never made anything of value

never go full retard