This kills the trumpfag

is pre-plastic ivanka uglier than chelsea clinton? I think she might be... hard to say

delete this

What kills the leaf, Sup Forums?

>those adorable mousey features and soft bookish grace

bretty gud

Here's the proof that everything gets better over time with Donald Trump in charge of the unit.

wtf I hate plastic now...

Itself.

Only a leaf can kill another leaf

Is post-trudeau Canada more cucked than Bernie Sanders? I think it might be...hard to say

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU GOD DAMN SNOW MEXICAN

Image on the left is photoshopped.

don;t be so mean

talk to me when you got dank ass legal weed burger
>MUH SMALL GOVERNMENT
kek

prove it. post the original.
>can't find it anywhere golly gee i dunno what happ-
get fucked trumpfag

depends, pre-plastic chelsea vs pre-plastic ivanka?

why, she looks 1000% better now

even if she didn't get plastic, age would kill her by the time she turned 40 and her tits would sag down to her vagina, cash is the only thing saving millennial western women from their modernization, fat acceptance and shitty eating habits

at this point its just safer to breed asian, you'll know exactly what you get yourself into since they look the exact same till the day they die and your white genes should be able to oust their chinkness

you wanna MAGA, make plastic surgery at 18-25 a requirement for all your population

rest of the world will copy you in an instant, and once everyone in the world is some adonis/aphrodite world peace will be reached

Which one follows the bible? Neither one

Who cares, which one follows the Torah?

That's right.

A sheckel for the good goy.

>a vision into the future

reminder that plastic surgery will eventually stress under the pressures of age and make you look like a ted cruz-esque fish monster.

Ivanka for sure, trust me I'm a hair stylist and aspiring fashion designer

Checked and keked

Nothing; The leaf is technically invincible. Just like the Terminator the leaf will always return.

My nigga

she looks better pre-surgery
having such a low opinion of your own appearance that you pay to have someone cut open your face to change it is very unattractive
vanity was the highest of sins before it was expunged

This is lowest tier shit flinging.

The left photo isn't even Ivanka. She's been photographed over her whole life, and her facial construction is consistent in all of them.

It is beyond obvious you are female at this point.
You're doing some kind of gender studies major.
You're probably Chinese-Canadian.
Meaning you're likely somewhere in BC, possibly Toronto.

I'm not the first user to come to these conclusions. I won't be the last. I'm not going to go to the autistic extreme of cataloguing your Leafpost times, writing styles, and other info in an effort to track you down, but sooner or later you are going to attract enough attention to yourself that some user eventually will.

You are not good at being Anonymous. You're here because you're craving attention, and user is giving it to you. But that same urge will ultimately be your downfall, because you won't be able to resist drip, drip, dripping out more little conscious and unconscious bits until eventually, one day, one autist will finally pin you down. At that point, you are stuck with it, just like CWC or Aids Skillrex, to be eternally milked by /cow/ until you leave the internet altogether.

Just stop posting. Stop baiting. Stop risking it all for (You)'s from jobless NEETs on a Bavarian electronics chatroom. Your only lasting accomplishment has been to dub your country with a new abusive epithet in the ground zero of digital age culture. Congrats, you can get them to put it on your tombstone in your will. By then no-one will care, and likely neither will you.

tl;dr stop being a fucking leaf

you're the english version of quebec lol

She could be a 10/10 beauty and still end up at -100/10...being a Trump family member will do that

ugly ass hoe

>you're the english version of quebec
How has nobody noticed this before?

I love maple syrup so much
>you will never marry a Puritan QT and have a dozen kids and say grace before your thanksgiving dinner with the Injuns

we're taking the shitposting title from you and there's nothing you can do about it

Bill with tits

I got you senpai.

Because it's wrong, the English version of Quebec is Scotland.

It's not worth fighting over desu

Fires

SHE'S SO FULL OF BOTOX SHE CAN'T EVEN OPEN HER FUCKING EYES ANYMORE

holy fuck only a burger can think this is attractive. She looks like a fucking weeaboo who has taken in jap fetish too far

she looked like debbie schultz, rofl.

good luck having kids with that.

Pretty sure if you kill the leaf, it wins

Maple syrup is so good I love maple syrup so much when I feel sad I smell it and I feel happy again. Sometimes I can't help but smell my money because it smells like maple syrup

What's important is that she's ethnically Jewish from her mother's side, and thus a proper Jew (and that's before marrying a Jew and converting - which was her cove to come out as a "newfound" Jew).

Do you think her child will be the most evil of evils, considering her and her husband?

It's probably like chocobo breeding from ff7, trying to get a gold chocobo, except instead of it being gold, it's crimson evil.

Sage

pretty sure you're right

sage, report and hide

Very untrue, pancakes with syrup is a hearty dinner
breakfast is generally eggs and toast, with a generous portion of moose splooge

Hnng

Logic

where's the poutine? proxy detected

LUNCH?

So fucking hideous; there's not enough plastic surgery to take the jew out of her face.

No, I wake up at 5am everyday, say a prayer, fix my bed and make my tea. I usually have a light breakfast personally, pancakes are too much early in the morning.

Ivanka used to smoke.

>The uglies

Along with everyone else in their 30s or older today.

Donald never smoked.

She's got the same RBF that all middle aged woman have.

Stop being 17.