Is everything okay with you today, Sup Forums?

Is everything okay with you today, Sup Forums?
Wanna get something off your chest?

I hate Adventure Time

that sentiment when no significant other

Catbug isn't that cute.

I thought I had convinced myself I'm okay being lonely but lately that seems more and more a lie. I've been crying a lot in my sleep lately

He was cute at first but after like 100 appearances he stopped being endearing.

Don't worry, it passes.

I regularly fantasize about fucking young Ahsoka Tano, doing boyfriend/girlfriend stuff with her; holding hands, going to movies, and eating her out on the sly behind the Jedis' backs.

I really hope it does. The only thing that gets my minds off it is keeping busy with other goals. Maybe it's a solution, maybe it's a distraction, either way I get stuff done

I feel it once or twice a year.

Just wait a few days and it'll be gone.

>eating her out
gross

I have a crush on one of my Internet friends, but he's already dating another person and I'm insanely jealous.
I don't want to feel this immature and petty, but I can't help it.

>Internet friends
I don't get why people do this

Look at this fag

Michael Douglas got throat cancer from doing that.

I'm depressed a girl I'm dating just went different and flipped over something small .
She was perfect till we hit the 6month mark then she changed.
4 days from now I will meet her and get the stuff I left at her house back but she's not sure what our meeting will be about and all this stems from her being confused about her emotions and the fact I'm 7 years younger than her.
I don't know part of me is really angry another part of me wants to help her and not give up on her.
I don't got many good irl role models so I try to think what my favorite heroes would do in situations like this.

Found out one of the customers at the pub I work at is an alcoholic who ran away from rehab along with someone else they met there. It feels really morally questionable serving them drinks now

I have one month to learn how to do sit ups or I'll lose my dream job, I can't even do 1. I want to die.

I went into work today to get that sweet over time pay
didn't do jack shit that was work related, just read a horror book and worked on my college work
Now I'm feeling sick

Broke up with my 4 years girlfriend 20 days ago because i couldnt handle the stress of the relationship and my thesis. she is already dating some guy... i feel lime shit right now. Had to tell it to sombody

But he's soooo marketable!

I killed my best friend and buried him in Eastern Kentucky.

Eastern kentucky is really beautiful

I don't want to ever lay eyes on the Appalachians again.

Goddam tgweaver made my dick all hard for a fox and bunny.

but.. user.. i thought you and i were friends?!

I recently started selling drugs in somewhat significant quantities. Nothing very hard, just pot and acid and whatnot, but sometimes I'm afraid to die or go to prison. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but my mom would probably be disappointed.

I've pretty much fucked up University, I'm never going to get a good enough grade to be able to do what I want.
All I want to do is retake the current year and do things right, but I'm scared to admit this to lecturers and my parents.

Admitting it will never be easy, but going ahead and just doing that with the people you need to will make everything else so much better and let you move on and try again.

Also, I was in a similar spot a few years ago. It might not be true for you, but after trying and failing a few times I figured out school just wasn't the right place for me, so I dropped out. I still have a good job and am in a much better place personally now, though. Could just be time to reevaluate what you want to be doing with your life.

I wish I could put my time and energy into doing stuff instead of browsing Sup Forums and playing video games. I wish I could motivate myself and change my mindset. How did you do this, user?

what your heroes rarely do is talk it out, because talking actually solves problems and that makes for bad storytelling

just tell her she can talk to you about it.

Working out helps a ton

Personally, I just drink a lot.

If you aren't old enough to do that easily, try not eating some days. Let's you stand up quickly to get a sweet headrush/pass out if you're lucky.

i'm about to graduate from college with a degree in illustration, but i do not feel prepared to be a real 'comics creator,' i'm moving back home soon and know living with my family will drive me crazy. i've been experiencing the worst depression of my life, and i feel like none of my friends really care about me.

I just discovered I have a phobia of Facebook. Not even kidding. I feel myself paralyzed at the idea of browsing Facebook, let alone talking people on it. Apparently, the names for it are alternatively visiolibriphobia, visiobibliophobia and prosopobibliophobia. I prefer the third one; pure Greek.

It wouldn't be a problem if everyone in every project team at college insisted on using Facebook for contacting one another...

But other than that, thing are still pretty much the same. My life continues being a perpetual monotone of white noise without exit or end, and which I am too lazy and apathetic to bring myself to do anything about.

I'm trying she's just pushing me away then the irony is she post such bullshit on her social media like she's happy but in reality she is not.
I don't get how someone who was so loving could become so selfish out of nowhere.

I wanna cheat on my girlfriend. Dorky petite asian qt, we have a lot in common, she's funny as hell, the sex is pretty good, she's crazy in love with me. She's objectively great. But it's getting boring and familiar. She's too nice, too safe, too predictable, too vanilla.

There's a delicious brown in one of my classes willing to be the side-chick in all of this and I'm seriously considering it.

Don't do that. Why give up what you definitely have for something that you might get? You'll just end up with two people furious with you, and no one to bang anymore.

I hate myself, have no job or friends or money or drive, and wish I was dead every minute of the day.

So, business as usual.

i would like internet friends

I know this feeling all to well user, i'm sorry.

i want my comics to be popular enough to have a fanbase, id love to see anything they run with, just seeing maybe cosplay of it would be more than enough
but i really doubt id get that far
and having just a handful of fans is pretty great

Not really. My life is great atm. Wish all of you the best.

I exercise, but I just can't bring myself to do more (ie. study for school/ anything productive) How do you do it?

I hate myself and the more days that pass, the more I realize that I genuinely have a desire to kill myself. Sucks but it is what it is. I'm stuck in a hole that I can never get out and it's becoming clear that I will never achieve my dreams or be a happy person. So fuck it. I don't really care for this world or most of its people anyway.

I'll tell you what everyone already told you in the /tg/ thread .

Don't do it. Or at least break up with your current gf first.

thank you for pointing out who that was. It was bothering me that I recognized the face but couldn't think of who it was.

My roommate is being a right cunt, even when we have company over, because she's frustrated that her boyfriend is going through stress-related ED. Somehow I'm getting shit on for her not having money, not liking her job, and now her boyfriend being a limp-dick.

I hear just working on something will bring motivation.

I'm doing good, thank you for asking.
How's your day been?

Give her the dick, for the sake of her boyfriend.

>But other than that, thing are still pretty much the same. My life continues being a perpetual monotone of white noise without exit or end, and which I am too lazy and apathetic to bring myself to do anything about.

These. Although I've started to feel fat so I might just work out for the summer, and by that I mean just do it for like maybe a month and stop just because. Like I've always done.

I want to work out and get /fit/ and all, but then I wonder what the point of that will be when I'll probably just end up killing myself in the end. Nothing really matters.

And yeah, I hate Facebook as well. I hate logging on and seeing all these people so happy with their statuses that get 200+ likes without any effort.

There are two things /fit/ never tells you: One, working out is a lifestyle, not something you do just to gain muscle and then it's over; you're supposed to do that forever, and everything else in your life has to be relegated to second place. And two, you have to enjoy doing physical activity on a biological level in the first place, which some people just plain don't; if you were that kid at school who never liked P.E., every workout session will cost you double and yield much less "gains" than the average.

My DnD party is a bunch of fuckheads. Only time I've seen a party wipe of eight Level 5s against 10 Level 1 enemies...

Currently on a trip visiting my aunt and uncle, who are taking care of my grandpa because he's mental state had been degrading over the past year; he asked me if I flew in three times over the course of a half-hour and is very clearly not entirely there. It's pretty bad and I didn't want to come, but my mom emphasized that this may be the last opportunity I have to see him. I wish I hadn't done it so that I could remember him only as he was before the mental degradation.

I honestly just wish he was dead instead; at least it would be quicker for everyone involved, including (and especially) himself. I know that if I were in that state, I'd just want it to be over.

I have disgusting urges to touch people for no cause and I think I have it connected to my increased number of masturbation times that have given me less self control in return so I'm starting to practice some restraint for myself because nowadays I just feel hollow inside, though I'm not really in a good state in my life to start a relationship either because of my appauling living conditions and economic state.

tell me the story

What the hell? Bad stats or are they just dopes?

I wish people would not fucking talk so much. Internalize your fucking issues you sniveling child.

>finds perfect girl
>want's to break up
can anybody on this site at least not be retarded when it comes to relationships? like fuck, even the femanons are retarded when it comes to this stuff, like c'mon

>keeping your emotions on the inside
what are you, one of those MACHO faggots who can't understand that emotions are what make people, people?

Okay.
First off I'll mention they've died numerous times over the course of this campaign, mostly because they don't know the rules (don't bother learning them).
Also, this campaign is set in a future world with the only real additons to the gameplay is a few extra weapons and armour. Mostly I just change the name from Long Sword to Nano Sword and keep the stats etc

Otherwise, the only thing worth mentioning is my campaign has guns in it and the enemies do have a few. Nobody in the party had bad stats, everyone had at least two stats with a +4

The event mentioned went as such.
The party had fought a group of enemies the previous session, but two enemies had gotten away. They needed information this particular group of enemies had so they had to go after them, to do this they found a base which belonged to the enemies. This base was actually a shop front (a nice little restaurant/bar)

The party without thinking strolls in, guns, armour and all in plain sight. The civilians all cautiously move apart whilst the party decides to try and 'blend in'. They split up inside the base with some going to the bar, others to the dance floor while a couple scout out the building.

Enemy forces rock up and are naturally concerned (they know who the party is and what they've done/up too). Seeing this, the party split up. One goes and hides in the bathroom two remain at the bar watching the door leading to the bathroom getting surrounded.

Two keep dancing, the other three have panicked and ran to the other side of the building (30 something tiles away)

Guy in bathroom is told to come out, comes out screaming and misses his attack. Gets gunned down. Two at the bar decided to see how things panned out. Dancers realise we're in trouble, start shooting the place up.
Others panick and begin shooting at everyone in the bar wearing a staff uniform.

By now everything is going crazy with spells thrown left and right, yes grenades are a thing in this world and yes they're being thrown. Sadly most attacks are aimed at people who 'look like they might be an enemy soldier' - many civilians die because nobody rolls a perception or sense motive check

Two turns in, the guys at the bar decide to join the fight, they fight against 6 enemy soldiers and die which admittedly they did roll bad. The other 6 party members have now gathered at the other end of the building, they've killed 3 of the enemies present with only one of the party gone down at 0hp. The enemy soldier left however points a gun at this player and goes
"drop your weapons or I'll kill her".

This player is also the wife of another player who gets very vocal and angry. he demands they all drop to the floor and place hands on heads. They all comply, rest of enemy forces turn up, shoot them on the ground leaving one alive.

"You won't get anything from me!"
Enemy forces shrug, they have their ways.

Sadly my players don't learn the game. Only one person uses their feats and researches the rules while the others still don't know how to level their characters up properly. We've been playing for 18 months now and I've shown them dozens of times, written up guides and meta gamed to try and help them across the line.

Also as a extra funny joke.
A few months back, this same party was involved in a battle with battle tanks. Three members of the party were hit when a nearby tank blew up via missile fire.

Two were knocked down below zero hp while the third was left alive. Deciding to get the others clear of any danger, he dragged the two into the tank which had been hit by missile fire. He threw two unconscious people into a tank that had been blown up like 6 seconds ago.

Tanks are full of ammo and fuel, if they explode they catch fire. he argued tanks and vehicles cant catch fire because the fuel explodes once and then runs out. Despite numerous youtube videos from battles, he still thinks he's right. Yes I did kill his character when he decided to get into the tank with the other two while he 'healed' them.

Kinda agree with him to a degree, there's someone whose entire life revolves around bitching about shit or just crying at every little thing. You know there's being an adult and knowing how to control your emotions, then there's these children.

I ruined everything with this girl I like by telling her about my feelings. What makes things even worse is that we have the same friend circle and now they treat me like a different person.

HAHAHA You're so fucking stupid.

bump

Change your major to a less intensive one if need be. There are plenty of resources to take advantage of that the uni will provide to you. Get friends or classmates to help you study man.

I'm a bit late so you probably wont see this but I'll write it anyway.
It's a given that if you change your mindset you'll change your actions so if you want to do stuff all you have to do is change your mindset.
My biggest realization was that this is backwards. You don't change your mindset to do stuff, you do stuff and the change comes regardless. I used to search for motivation until I've built enough of it to do something (and then that motivation would run out eventually). Now I do something even if I feel like shit and eventually I stop feeling like shit, it's a win win.
Some would call that discipline and it kind of is, most people think of discipline of some higher quality only enlightened men have but in truth it's just doing a thing despite not feeling like doing it.

What I'm trying to say is, don't wait until you feel good to do something, do the thing regardless of how you feel and eventually you will feel good (plus you got stuff done).

He is objectively adorable

Asian sounds boring, tap that brown ass

Steven Universe should be cancelled and all of it's fans gassed and it's creators burned at the stake.

>perfect girl
I bet you think Hinata is best girl

Virgin detected
Theres nothing else in the world like burying your face in a girl's hot spot.

He's cute because his voice actor is (or.. used to be) incompetent and sounds like they write episodes to match whatever bullshit he spouts into the microphone.

Nowadays, I'm sure his voice actor has gained self-awareness and can't emulate that childlike idiocy that makes Catbug hilarious.

My dog is old and dying and I'm having a hard time deciding when is the correct time to let her go. She has trouble standing up now and the arthritis treatments I've been getting for her have become increasingly less effective in the last 2 months.

I'm starting to feel very selfish and guilty, but I've never had to deal with loss before and I don't want to lose her.

When she stops eating.
When she stops wagging her tail.
When she stops responding to you.

Putting a pet down is the hardest thing, but think about ending the suffering before it becomes unbearable. Think of how your pup feels.

How complex could an anime be if it had a 10 billion dollar budget and must be at least 3 hrs in length with at least 50 different characters, most of whom would only get bit parts.

The story is not as important but something like a soldier returns home from an overseas war effort to find a country that is no longer his. He joins a rebellion effort against the new authoritarian government (which has betrayed the original one he took an oath to protect.)

There would be lots of killing, torture and other horrific scenes and the movie would try to earn at least an NC 17 rating. (but would probably have to go unrated.)

Obviously this would not make sense from a marketing perspective but what could be done for 10 billion?

Mildy annoyed I can't find confirmation on Kaine coming back or not.

Can you give us some detail?

>It's only been 13 days since the spring semester ended
>By extension it's only been 13 days since I saw my gf
>Feels like it's been forever
>Won't get to see her again for another couple weeks at least
Fuck guys....

>Not going to spend time with her.
Did she go on holiday with her parents or something?

I assume you mean physically see her in person.

Unless you're actually implying that you haven't been in contact with her for 13 days and you're not going to be in contact with her for several weeks.

If the latter, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? CALL HER. SKYPE. FACE-TIME. YOU'RE LOSING HER.

We're both college students and she still lives with her parents over the summer on the other side of the state.
I mean physically see her, yes. Of course I have her skype and phone number, I'm her fucking boyfriend.

It's not the same though.

I feel pretty hollow a last couple of years.

I severed all the connections with everyone I knew because dealing with people is tiring. I don't enjoy things and generally express less emotions than before (there is an occasional feeling here and there, but it passes quickly). I don't feel joy even when doing the things I used to enjoy.

I think it may be depression, but I don't feel sad either.

Well he could be a virgin or black. Personally I feel guilty if I don't earn my blow jobs.

Happiness is not a requirement for living nor a goal to strive for. In truth, most emotions cannot be pursued for they are a bit shy. You have to feign disinterest in them and pursue other goals, only then to emotions approach you. Happiness is not a state, it's a side effect of living the life you feel like you should be living.

Reminder: They Might Be Giants created Catbug 3 years before the pilot was even made.

She still eats plenty, she still greets me when I get home from work. There's still light in her eyes, and that's what makes it hard. It's just her legs. But how long do I let her go being barely able to stand? Is it cruel?

There's no easy answer to this stuff.

Buy her a stroller, take her on strolls for the little time she has left.

After a while, you're just gonna have to bit the bullet man. Don't let her suffer no more.

Let her live her life till she starts experiences these symptoms Take her outside a lot and just spend general time with them. I owned a dog for 16 years and carried him outside myself when he it became hard for him to walk. Carried him out on his last day too. Cheers.

I felt like this for a few months one time. It didn't feel like depression but just the feeling that everything sort of lost it's "shine".

Let go of your normal activities/habits and try new stuff. Go to new places even if you have no idea what it is. Once you've lived a different life for a bit you'll begin to understand what you REALLY want out of yours.

Don't severe those connections with people. You're human and need interaction. That is the worst thing you can do.

Don't delay it, do it soon
It's the best solution for the both of you

no u

I'm afraid that I won't want to pursue a webcomic as a hobby if I get a job in the arts - either web/graphic design or motion graphics.

Do people get burnt out as they say or is it all passion?

If you are already making a webcomic as a hobby working a side job to support you, good for you, keep at it.
If you're thinking of starting a webcomic, start it regardless of your job choices, whether you're working in arts or not. People who get 'burnt out' aren't using up some reserve in them that runs out, they realize a choice isn't right for them. Working in an art field wont suck up all your art energy, working on something you don't like will do that.

Yeah. My current job is really shitty and sucks all of my emotional/mental energy away. I should start a webcomic anyway. I just have to get over the exhaustion of the first job.

I'm ok, i guess, my life is ok and boring as always, i just don know what to do with it, none of my dreams are compatible with reality, i spend a lot of time thinking about how nice my life would be if i had been born in a completely different world,i just can't find anything here that really makes me feel alive

I recently decided to start drawing a comic based on the happy place i have inside my mind, some people seemed to like my characters so i'll continue drawing it to see if one day i can turn it into a cartoon

The thing is , i don't know if i can call this my new dream, it gives me a bit of fun and something to do, but maybe it is just an extension of my escapism, i feel like even if my comic becomes a big thing and a cartoon like i want i will still feel dead inside because what i really want todo is live in my fictional world