How did he fool so many retards?

How did he fool so many retards?

>"we're going to take our borders back"
>"we'll get 350 million more a year if we leave the EU"
>"No more taking advantage of our workers we're bringing industry back"

In realty

>3 months ago "We will have a hard brexit!"
>1 months ago "Okay you can have some money but we're leaving"
>2 weeks ago "Okay EU t-take this 50 billion just to start negotiations to leave but no more"
>1 week ago "Take the Irish borders we didn't want Ireland anyway it's all yours!"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/939153868994125824
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-nigel-farage-nhs-350-million-pounds-live-health-service-u-turn-a7102831.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pay denbts

In realty

>Hard Jewish opposition

>so many retards
if your cunt mainly consists of retards, it's pretty easy

plebiscitum was a mistake

It’s almost like their politcians are being paid by someone to weaken their own country. Russia is the most obvious suspect, but with Donald "it’s not enough for me to win, everyone else must lose" Trump, it could be Americans too.

>tfw Farage took money and/or favours from some shady foreign power to further some scheme against UK's interests
>while Sup Forums was kissing his ass

fuck moral integrity, get beer and cigars

>Gibs money to UKIP to weaken EU
>EU ends up federalizing and forming an EU army

Have fun following german law and fighting on the eastern front for your german masters Ondoej

Tories missed a trick not recruiting him to get involved in the negotiations tbf

>we'll get 350 million more a year if we leave the EU

50 billions / 350 millions = 143

Ouch. I guess in 143 years they'll start putting back so money into the NHS.

>Have fun following german law and fighting on the eastern front for your german masters Ondoej

Repeating this again and again won't make it right you know?

and polacks are still there :^)

>implying farage has anything to do with negotiations

Why is it the same assblasted aussie making brexit threads? fak off cunt

He was meme'ing and people took him seriously

EU is the 2nd largest economy. Of course they will cuck the shit out of UK just because they can

the toblerone always gets me

this, he also retired to not take any responsabilites, trully a clown

memes will be the bane of our society

The majority of the country took him seriously.
Have fun being a german satellite until based Macron initiates Frexit

>german satellite
France broke eu laws since decades without any threats.

He also was spotted at the German embassy, maybe to apply for German(and EU) citizenship, his wife is German.

As long as the EU exists it's better to be part of it and reform it to better suit your interests.
They will still cuck you regardless being part of it or not.

>do what i say, not what i do
it's ridiculous, how this clown have brainwashed the brits is beyond me.

We know you aren’t an Aussie
Stop posting under the flag and go home

Every "nationalist" politician, who gets so much publicity, is a shill. Elementary, Watson.

chavs and old people

Brexit is a shitshow, but I wouldn't miss NI desu.

Hahahaha, he was an undercover german agent this whole time. He was probably getting revenge for both world wars. always wondered why he dressed up in the most stereotypical anglo get ups possible.

>the EU exists it's better to be part of it and reform it

You are being integrated. You can't reform something that doesn't exist.The European identity doesn't exist.

>if your cunt mainly consists of retards, it's pretty easy
this desu
same way trump won

>Russia is the most obvious suspect
It's the only suspect desu.
I can smell russians from kilometers away.

>The European identity doesn't exist.
I don't know any people who doesn't think themselves as Finn. Never heard someone calls them as "european"
>You can't reform something that doesn't exist
We have managed pass several bills to our advantage. The point is that as long the EU exists they will still cuck you. Look at Norway. EU cucks them

go to shower

>The European identity doesn't exist
Anglo common sense really vanished

They can't get it into their brain that we are easily outvoted at every turn if others just decide to.

Russians are like rats.
You corrupt the whole world with your evil politics.

>yes, YES
>keep bickering you euro plebs
>mfw

t.Chang

>companies taking the piss and blaming it on brexit

Not a fan desu. The pound has nearly recovered now so there's no fucking excuse.

>the EU referendum was in 2015

I also said the pound has almost recovered not GDP

What the fuck are you talking about drunk Australian cunt?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/939153868994125824

GDP growth has a bigger impact. Infact a cheaper currency is better for your export. If anything cheaper pound would be better for you economy

GDP has been reducing for many reasons, Brexit makes no difference.

Apparently tourism has gone up a lot due to the weaker pound, it's cheaper for yanks. Also Brits are having holidays within the UK so putting money back into the economy which is good.

>my local media says Trump and Farage are losing/fooling so it has to be true

Tourism doesn't really contribute that much to UK economy. Less than cheap currency would. Cheap pound would have turned the gdp to growth
That's why eurozone countries are doing fine now since the euro is cheaper

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-nigel-farage-nhs-350-million-pounds-live-health-service-u-turn-a7102831.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Complain about the media, but you can listen to the man himself, to what he said then and to what he said later.

Macron's spiritual father and mentor is Attali, and Attali is the biggest Europhile ever so no chance of that ever happening friend.

this is all on may tho

>UK free
>Ireland united

There are both good things.