The Eternal German

>Be controlled by Holy Roman Empire and Hapsburgs, things are pretty good for Germans
>Be series of divided weak city-states, things pretty good for Germans
>Become a homogenous and independent state, within a few decade Germans have burnt down the entire neighborhood
>Become dominated by Britain & France, Germany grows during the roaring twenties (don't believe the Nazi propaganda)
>Elect Hitler, a little over a decade later they've burned down the entire continent and themselves again
>Be dominated by the US/USSR, the US side prospers and is pretty good
>Germany reunifies but remains neutered under US hegemony, things stay good
>US power wanes, Germany reasserts itself in foreign policy
>European continent is again being burnt down

Why do Germans fuck themselves and everyone else over the second they get together and act independently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans are the worst things on earth. We need the Donald to nuke them.

Once a barbarian, always a barbarian.
It´s like every new German generation has to take up the challenge of torching the whole of Europe.

I feel sorry for them... I mean, Spain ruled the world once and now we are totally irrelevant, but these guys have been trying to rule Europe since... ever, and they always fail. They are like the typical bad character in a cartoon series who always lose at the end of the episode.

Monkey see, monkey do
Monkey smart!

You clearly blew me away there with your superior simian intellect Huemonkey, my plot has been revealed!

Yup. Germans are just terrible in politics. They should be disarmed and ruled by Austrians under the threat of being invaded by peace forces

Now what exactly warranted this response? Perhaps low IQ and the shallow understanding of what these images are supposed to mean? Or is it the fact that you think that some evil anglo is coming for your mixbred ass? Either way, must suck to be you, being so ignorant of how the world works.

Germans always are convinced that they figured out the solution to all the world's problems and are going to force it on you whatever you like it or not. Protestantism, communism, nazism. All german inventions.

Germans are great but their issue is their inability to recognize their own fallibility, let alone admit it. That's also why they are incapable of humor

I wonder why so many Germans left Germany.

They're the next largest white ethnic group to the Brits here in the US.

Should have let them win a few, brown shirts and beer hall rallies not seeming so bad compared to sandmonkeys running amok.

>Poland complaining about germans.
Well, colour me surprised.

What are you talking about?
youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI

>"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse." -Charles V

>"There is no more good-natured, but also no more gullible people than the Germans. No lie can be conceived treacherous enough, the Germans believe it. They follow a slogan which was given to them, to act against their own countrymen, rather than the real enemies of their country." -Napoleon

German autism is real. They need to mix with other whites to produce smarter offsprings