How do you think GOT will end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83etthnOEUk
youtu.be/0OD6ddbLJa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone rapes the children.

badly.

Everybody dies

The show? Jon and Dany as king/queen with Tyrion as hand, the most predictable ending possible.

The books? They won't.

I don't care, it's not 2014 anymore.

However it ends, he won't be the one to finish it. Fat fuck writes the same book 500 times before he's satisfied; no way he'll live long enough to publish 6 and 7.

They all move to Mordor.

Better question is Grrm practically letting D&D cuck him by letting them spoil not just the ending, but also most of the important shit like Jon banging his aunt and having a incest baby as prince of westeros. Yes this is real

With 6 HBO spinoffs

shows pretty well made at least

>no resolution
>endless meandering
>bullshit

In all seriousness the series is called a Song of Fire and Ice. I think Daeneryass will go back to Westeros during winter and battle the Ice shitters with dragonfire.

That's probably 5 books and thirty years from now.

I'm hoping ice zombies win and they introduce civil and social reforms that bring peace and prosperity to Westeros.

There is only two books left in the series.

The greatest irony is that the books will end with Dany becoming queen or whatever and that'll be it, we won't find out what her tax policy is.

>they're already splitting characters at the same time into different volumes
The last epic book will have a nice concise outline, and then fleshing it out will either (a) be totally rushed or (b) have to be divided into more books.

Tax policy

True. Feast of Crows and Dance of Dragons was supposed to be one book. Honestly GRRM will die before he finishes the books. He's already delayed the next book one year. No reason to believe he won't do the same again.

its definitely gonna be two different endings for the show and book

The institution of a flat tax: a 100% tax on every Westerosi's income.

Barristan dies to Jorah after killing Daenerys.

Daenerys goes full Aerys and just scorches all of Westeros to the ground from the noble to the peasants then goes back to the East after feeding Tyrion to her dragon.

>People think he could actually wrap it up in 2 more books

ASOIAF was originally supposed to be a TRILOGY. Book one would be War of the 5 Kings, book two would Dany invades Westeros*, book three would be the battle against the Others.

20 years later, and plotwise he's barely beginning the events of book two*. There's literally still more than half the story left to tell. Of course this is all academic, since no matter how many more books it takes he's not going to be able to write them.

this is why Dany's storyline is so unsatisfying after AGOT. She was a character designed to get the dragons at the end of book one and then be involved in the main plot the next book. Instead we've had 4 books of her essentially put into a holding pattern because the plotline in Westeros hasn't advanced far enough for her to go.

The IRS shows up, mass killing ensues.

>he thinks Dany is the protagonist

It'll finally get cancelled on a whim after 20 years of pandering and filler when HBO decides it's not making them enough money. Then D&D will try to write up some half assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be 3 hours long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Gilly will be cuckolding Sam, who is now played by GRRM himself kept alive by life support at this point, with every single character who's ever been on the show (even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Gilly getting fucked one by one while Sam just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Arya becoming trangender, then kicking Tyrion in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Arynn (FtM Arya) kicking Tyrion in the balls while screaming about how he needs to check his cis white dwarf privilege. Every single person in Westeros will take her side.

It ends with the writers and cast insulting their viewers for being such fucking idiots for keeping them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the throne room before vomiting all over each other and slitting their throats. The Hound pops his head in and says "CHICKENS" because 'LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD'. Also he's getting raped by his brother right outside the throne room.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked etc; you name it they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just GRRM high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about that it renews Game of Thrones for another 10 seasons.

It probably ends with that Kaleesee chick taking control of the world, and the land becoming peaceful and prosperous all because she is great and a good monarch. Unfortunately he won't go into the real details of her ruling though, like her crop rotation plans for the unpredictable season changes, trade agreements across the sea, And most importantly: her tax policy.

he'll have a heart attack, and they will get a less talented person to hurry up and finish the books just to end it, like what happened with wheel of time

NEVER
EVER
EVER

The general ending will be spoiled but the books are way more intricate and there will still be things they can reveal even after the show airs

The show can't possibly spoil everything because of the way it combines a dozen characters into one to simplify things

this isn't funny in any way possible, either as bait to fans of the show or as something for non-fans to heh at

why did you write it? who was it intended for?

It'll never end because he'll die before he finishes.

jon snow ascends the iron throne and he starts singing

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Lucas, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Star Wars had a very medieval philosophy: that if the chancellor was a good man, the galaxy would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Lucas can say that Leia became chancellor and reigned for a hundred years, and she was wise and good. But Lucas doesn’t ask the question: What was Leia’s tax policy? Did she maintain a clone army? What did she do in times of blockade and space-famine? And what about all these Stormtroopers? By the end of the war, Palpatine is gone but all of the troopers aren’t gone – they’re across the galaxy. Did Leia pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby troopers, in their little space cradles?

Why is GRRM so autistic?

like 3 years ago maybe

GrrM can change the ending of the books later? Why do you think there's only one ending? Show fans will only have the show

>Old fat guy author dies at a buffet.
>Episodes written by committee.
>All characters suddenly black.
>Nobody watching.
>Cancelled.

He'll die before he finishes so it doesn't matter.

Winter comes, ice zombies come, they can't fight them off.

They trap the zombies in the castle walls and burn the entire thing to the ground.

Economic collapse due to high interest rates on their loans to the Iron Bank. The Others decide to delay their invasion for another generation upon the realization that their tax base is now gone.

It's pasta you stupid redditor

He has no idea what to do with the plot. There are so many loose ends and he is supposed to be finishing it with one more book.

I assume his little blonde mary sue self insert will save everyone with the power of fucking all the men around her into servitude.

newfag detected

The books will end completely differently than the show. It will be totally unrecognizable.

Not only is GRRM trying to subvert tropes, he also doesn't outline or follow outlines and nearly every arc in the series has went off on a tangent in the books (Aegon Blackfyre, Dany freeing slaves, Stannis/Theon/Jaime's redemption, Euron, Doran having more plans, etc.).

Also the biggest thing is that the Other's aren't pure evil in the books. I don't see how they can be anything more than generic villains in the show at this point.

Do you think the books are constantly being rewritten because of GURM's insatiable desire to do something completely different from what the audience expects? As more time passes and the autism of the internet works its magic, every angle he had once thought of taking now must be scrapped.

>How do you think GOT will end?

I think GRRM will simply copy whatever Jew & Jewier do on the shitty tv series (while adding a few pages about food) and claim that was his plan all along.

The guy doesn't give a fuck anymore.

And at the very end, the entire cast assembles and shouts out in unison, "The Aristocrats!".

I think the real question we must ask is what will the tax policy at the end of the show be?

John Snow is the true heir and teams up with Dany to kill the snow zombies with dragons.

With a big orgy

>Jon and Dany king and queen
>Tyrion hand
>Cersei ded somehow
>wildlings living peacefully all over the place with no real explaination of how they assimilated peacefully (maybe a feelgood speech somewhere from Jon)
>white walkers end up doing jack shit after le dragon lady btfos them at the wall just in the nick of time

Daenerys and her dragons save the world

Y A S

BRAN WARGS INTO THE MAD KING AND THE STORY IS STUCK IN A LOOP FOREVER MORE...

I haven't been keeping up with the show what has happened since the end if aDoD?

>believing the books won't use the same plotlines the show is doing right now

I hope you guys like reading redundant shit.

Yeah, if most of your story is spoiled by the show...why the fuck write anymore...unless you write something completely fucking different...

How GRRM envisioned it ending when he started: See pic

How "GRRM" will have it end now: Danaerys saves everyone with her dragons and everyone screams YAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAYYYY

Already spoiled by Dany's vision of Snow on the Iron Throne. Also Ramsay's dead so the ironic edgy interpretation can't happen now.

GRRM will never fit it into just two books.

But he'll never live to finish them so it doesn't matter.

FOUR SEPARATE DEVELOPMENTS

(((Max Borenstein)))
(((Jane Goldman))
(((Brian Helgeland)))
(((Carly Wray)))

It's going to be great. GRRM will finally surpass Tolkien.

youtube.com/watch?v=83etthnOEUk

I always imagined at some point Dany would go targmad and either Jorah would have to kill her for Azoar Ahai points or Barristan would so that he would understand what Jamie had to do to Aerys, but unless D&D are REALLY off the rails I guess that's not hapening.

Yes. I remember an interview where he got pissed that somebody guessed what was going to happen.

a heart attack.

He did at least one Q&A where he said people have basically guessed the major plot points and ending and he's not going to change them just to surprise people.

Sail away as the steamboat captain
toot toot

>not posting the real version

Dany is going to become a villain. My guess is that she will probably got to Westeros, kill Cersei and do some more conquering while going completely insane. Jon will learn about this and make plans for dealing with it, and somehow the White Walkers will get involved. Jon will be able to broker some kind of truce with them, and they'll team up to defeat Dany. Then the Walkers will peacefully live in the North and Jon will be king.

Martin was a conscientious objector and hates war. There's not way the conclusion is going to be a big battle or war. It's all going to be about diplomacy; the only reason I included some conflict is that someone needs to take care of Cersei and Dany is obviously being set up to be a villain, so that has to get resolved somehow.

Explosions, dragons in shit CGI, The Hobbit-esque battles with shittier CGI ice draugr, Jon sacrifices himself for Danny and she turns out to be a benevolent feminist LGBT queen, girls especially Arya have a happy ending, most guy characters get killed in an heroic but gory way.
The end.

youtu.be/0OD6ddbLJa4