What will his Black Panther cameo be?

What will his Black Panther cameo be?

HEY YOU STUPID NIGGER, EXCELSIOR!

WE

Everett Ross' dad

After he retreats into the jungle, an elderly poacher runs from the truck to support them and fires his rifle, blowing the hat off of a surprised colleague.
>"Did I get 'im?!"

WUZ

Did you really have to.

WINRAR

Which will die first: Stan Lee, or the MCU?

It will be a flashback where Stan Lee is de-aged and he was the first white man to "discover" Wakanda.

A very lost tourist trying to get to [insert real African nation here].

He'll be on safari and see Black Panther in a fight from his vehicle.

Hopefully his fucking death.

Fuck you.

WILL ROCK YOU!

What will Stan Lee's cameos be in Doctor Strange and Black Panther?

Anyone want to guess and BS something?

>tourist coming to Wakanda
>gets beat to death by civilians

Colonel Sanders

lol

He'll get fucked up trying to use the heart-shaped herb.

They scream for memes

Nope

A Wakandan with black face and everything.

I mean Robert downy jr got away with it so why can't stan lee?

He dies and test new technology to bring him back to life.

>A very lost tourist trying to get to [insert real African nation here].

This is the first one that comes to mind. But that's also because it's too predictable.

There's going to be white people in the movie at some point. Disney's smart enough to know that they'd lose half their audience if it was an all black cast.

The European that transported the slaves from Africa across the globe.

Has he ever written anything noteworthy?

10/10

KINGZ

Probably a tourist wondering where the lions are. This is plausible as T'chala said he was planning on making Wakanda open to the world.

Funeral footage.

Isn't Civil War his last cameo?

Ulysses Claw before he gets turned into living sound.

They'll show him on the TV like in Avengers

i doubt it

he probably has cameos filmed for the next few years already

He didn't create Black Panthor so no cameo

are you 6?

Yes.

He didn't make Captain America or the GotG either, but he's in them.

He's contractually obligated to cameo in everything Marvel as long as he can walk and talk.
He can't see or hear anymore but that doesn't count.

To be fair he's the one who unfroze Cap, which is almost as important as creating him.

Oh so he has to create them to have a cameo? So the question is why he is in any movies at all

Also, Cap was his first-ever writing gig, with Captain America Comics #4 featuring a prose story by him ("Captain America Foils the Traitor's Revenge", which was also the first appearance of Cap's signature shield-toss attack).

Go back to your coffin, Jack.

How the fuck would a 6 year old know something that predates their very existence.

In fact, how the FUCK did anyone just on the spot remember that?
I haven't seen that shit since like 2005. Goddamn.

>He can't see or hear anymore but that doesn't count.
Is that why he fucked up in Civil War and read the package as Stank? Least the actors ran with it to make a good pretty good.

>How the fuck would a 6 year old know something that predates their very existence.
Knowyourmeme

Yeah.

>Implying I don't still use Winrar
>Implying my free trial won't last forever

Blackface

"What do you mean I'm not black?"

Trick question, the MCU is Stans phylactery.

I'd like him to somehow reference his original idea for BP's name: Coal Tiger.

>That time a white guy from South Africa came to the states and people were made that his I.D. read African - American.
>Captcha let me select a spider as food again
wtfx2?

>Never thought I'd see one of you do anything good

Most spiders are edible.

I hope he's in black face

"Sure are alot of niggers around here. John Bryne would have a heart attack!"

At the end of the credits

'In loving memory of Stan Lee, 1922-2018 "Excelsior"'

Doctor Strange, he will be a patient complaining about a doctors cold hands.

Would they? There aren't that many people that are still that racist, especially if you sell it on the strengths of being another Marvel film.

I don't think it's really about racism, some simple people just identify better with people who look like them.
And well if it's about racism, there is the Chinese market (and even Asian market in general) anyway. Or hell, Eastern Europe and Russia.

But yeah, the Marvel brand, him being introduced in CW, and the movie likely featuring at least a couple of Avengers cameo will help with that. They did a great job of laying the best groundwork possible to prevent BP from dying of black leaditis, but I don't see it be GotG successful.

Fuck off

I'd hope so. Coming to America, interestingly enough another movie about African royalty, was the 3rd highest grossing film domestically way back in 1988 and was also a huge hit internationally as well. That movie only has like 2 white people in it. Heck, just last year, Furious 7 made 1.5 Billion dollars with a main cast of roughly 11 people and only 3 of whom are white.

>He's contractually obligated to cameo in everything Marvel as long as he can walk and talk.
Do you mean in everything Marvel Studios? Because he hasn't been in the last few X-Men movies.
I think you're full of shit though. They do it for fun, not because he HAS to.

fuck away mate

>Do you mean in everything Marvel Studios? Because he hasn't been in the last few X-Men movies.
No, everything that is adapted from a Marvel work.
He wasn't in the X-Men movies because they didn't ask/want him to be. The contractual obligation is on his side, not the studios'.
Besides he was in Deadpool.

>I think you're full of shit though. They do it for fun, not because he HAS to.
You're a retard.

Fucking X men assholes. Oh, they're too "serious" for Stan Lee. Damn fuckers.

He'll be the white butler

WB should just have him cameo in Justice League for the hell of it.

>I don't think it's really about racism, some simple people just identify better with people who look like them.
Marvel movies does great all around the world despite having most of the cast as whites.

Yeah because Asians like white people and Eastern Europeans think they are white.