So what did Hillary do this week that pissed everyone off?

So what did Hillary do this week that pissed everyone off?

everything

She is still living

Exist

People always get a big bump up during their party's convention.

Ted Cruz suppoters switched to Trump. Hillary's support hasn't really changed in the polls yet.

That comes next week.

Wikileaks e-mail dump.

Sanders supporters betrayed twice in a month.

>Hilldog's numbers don't change
>Trump's numbers jump
>Hilldog did something wrong

>Trump up by three in a CNN poll

If that isn't a sign that they're screwed, I don't know what is.

Hillary Clinton's been hammered by the DNC email scandal. Trump got a boost because of the Republican convention that just happened.

Every poll on there is from before the Wikileaks story broke.

Dinesh D'souza dropped some truth bombs

It's not that Hillary did anything (keep in mind that all these polls are pre-wikileaks)

The change is nearly 100% Trump consolidating support.

I credit the Trump surge to two things:

1) a convention bump. People always get a bump right after the convention

2) Mike Pence effect. The pick of Mike Pence has assuaged many cuckservatives. Most of my family are "mainstream" republicans and every single one of them love the Mike Pence pick. They seem him as representing "real" conservative values and being more "serious" than Trump. Yeah it's vague, superficial bullshit, but it clearly helped.

Her support didn't drop though. What this is is all the independent and undecided voters getting on the trump train.

>holy shit that graph is real

Not have a convention last week.

she became the most corrupt, flip-flopping candidate in modern history.

well she was always that, but people are starting to realize. enough to flip the polls this week apparently. she's going to bleed out votes over the next 3 months and lose to Trump in...um, what do you call it...a, um...

The RNC speech I guess

California poll. If that's not the nail in the coffin I don't know what is.

They were supporting Hillary before were they?

Anyone remember the sudden and constant deluge of poll shitposters when Hillary was up by 6? Her shill army attacked Sup Forums all reading off of the same script. What happens when Trump landslide?

b-but CNN told me it was dark and dystopian!
b-but Obama told me we're safer now than ever before!

>what do you call it
An avalanche.

It's Trump convention bump - convicning more independnts and on the fence republicans to back him

The fallout of the DNC emails and incoming convention blunder won't be in the polls until next week

King Jew Nate Bronze said that If in a months time If Trump is still leading Clinton, or even on par with Clinton, than the Dems should really start worrying.

the cuckservatives need to be tamed in the swing states.

In Texas they're all butthurt because Trump isn't "conservative" enough. if you ask them why, it basically comes down to the fact that he doesn't violate the constitution enough / hurt women enough.

Break them on the wheel.

can you link that? can't find it

I'm still stuck on her being at best criminally negligent and getting away with it.

Cucking Bernie, and more e-mail leaks about her and the DNC conspiring to make her Empress and shit on everybody else in the party.

Can someone explain to me how polls can fluctuate so much? Do that many people keep changing their opinion on who they should vote for every few weeks? Why do minor events affect their opinion so much?

people change their minds
polls can be wildly inaccurate
you can't vote "I don't know" on election day
a politician might do something stupid

Everything. She did it all. And she's not done yet.

Breathe

Who delt the smelt?

just think how much corruption and incompetance it took for trump to take an even slight lead

>not keeping up with the election

kill yourself my man

...A NUDDA SHOAH.

No. Check the poll in the OP, notice how those two numbers don't actually add up to 100%? That's because usually there's an option on polls that says "neither" or "I don't know". Cruz loyalists would've been checking that box at least until the convention. Some of them probably decided Trump was okay

picking a FUCKING WHITE MALE on her so called diverse campaign