Stargate SG1

I've been rewatching the series, currently on last episode of season 7, and I have to say I love this fucking show. As a kid I disliked it, because dick of a stepdad loved it, and well fuck him and everything he liked. Anyways past few months been messing around with this girl, and she loves Richard Dean Anderson and had me watching MacGyver. I ended up really liking the guy so one day when I should have been doing homework, but was getting stoned I decided fuck it I'm going to start the series. I immediately loved it, but hated Teal'c I just couldn't stand his face. However, here I am at the end of season 7 and Teal'c is one of my favorite characters, I know Jack is going to leave soon, and I'm all around not ready for the series to end. Fuck.... I love SG1.
P.S. I still hate the fucking Eagles.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchfree.to/tv-1461-Stargate-Atlantis-tv-show-online-free-putlocker.html/season-3-episode-11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5T6bk5bS9LDaIVXR55-agOd_FYgTN0TZcpZDfvnMg4/pub?output=html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indeed

Amanda Tapping is my waifu

good taste to be quite honest with you, i can find no problems here

digits confirm stargate is GOAT
fpbp, heard it in his voice

now for an unpopular opinion...
I loved Stargate Universe, and not just because of Tits McGee

Why Universe? I always heard it's the least of the three stargates.

>teal'c is technically egyptian

check em

My plan is to finish SG1, then watch Atlantis, and then Universe, but I've actually heard quite a few people say they really liked universe.

FULL TEAL'C MADNESS

Full Teal'c Madness for life

The first two series were basically A-Team in space, and they did that really well so they were great. Universe was a much different concept and darker in tone, which I don't think people were expecting so it turned some people away. I thought it was a really cool concept. Some people claimed the characters made stupid decisions, but its been a while since I watched it so I can't recall exactly what they were talking about. I do know the characters themselves were excellent and the acting was good, particularly the black army guy who always seemed like he was a barely contained pitbull who was 3 seconds away from kicking someones ass at all times. Plus, Tits McGee was ridiculously hot.

Has he been in anything since stargate

Why hasn't Michael Shanks website been updated since 2014? Richard Dean Anderson's still has regular updates. Asking, because isn't Shania in Saving Hope? Just seems odd to me.

I don't mind darker, but a lot of SG1 that I like, besides the sci-fi and mythos, is the sort of dry humour and sarcasm.

Also which girl is Tits Mcgee?

Glorious

2nd lt vanessa james, played by julia benson

Her first appearance is literally fucking another main char

before you ask, she has shown them off in a previous movie, dont remember what it was

How did the System Lords survive for thousands of years despite being aggressively stupid maniacs who compulsively betrayed and backstabbed each other at every opportunity?

Goodbye Amanda Tapping.

They are parasites, think about fleas and shit you can bomb the fuck out a place with chemicals and those fuckers can find ways to live, same with a dog frontier doesn't work for shit.

This and also age factor right? They'd been around for millennia.

Or maybe I don't know my lore well enough.

She actually did a really good job with her character, but her tits are so deliciously large as to be unbelievable that she would be in the air force and not have them reduced because they would get in her way.

I'll end up watching sgu after sga/g1. Can't help myself.

Yeah, I'd say age plays a factor as well they had been around forever, and Teal'c is always sure to mention those fuckers are always out to steal some technology. So, it's like let's rip off the advance fuckers and put these peasant humans to work as slaves. I mean it's not a bad system, gould can't trust gould for shit though

micky gayver aint shit

blonde girl was cute

Gaah'oold

Remember the sarcophagus they could use to heal themselves, which over time drove them sorta insane? They are tough to kill already, but even if they are assassinated, you just throw them in the microwave, wait 24 hours or whatever, and out they come, fully healed. Im sure a few were killed over the millenia, the ones left were the ones crafty enough to not get their asses murdered.

watchfree.to/tv-1461-Stargate-Atlantis-tv-show-online-free-putlocker.html/season-3-episode-11

I was just watching the SGA episode where Jack is stuck in Replicator infested Atlantis, and Sheppard's team has to save him and the City.

Plus the universe is huge and aren't they aware of all the stargates? I'm the guy that doesn't know lore.

>aren't they aware of all the stargates
Not a chance. They act like they are omnipotent because they need to keep up appearances that they are gods, but in reality they don't know shit regarding the gates except how to use them. They didn't build them, the Ancients did. A similar situation would be the mass warp gate things that people use in mass effect but didn't build.

As for the universe being huge and how many gates actually exist, that's a big plot point for Stargate Universe.

Well fugg. I'm going to get in deep to this. My life is over.

enjoy the ride user, its a really cool setting with three really good to great shows. no tits after the pilot episode tho kek

That's fine. Waifus are a fun secondary at best.

still love you Amanda

Thanks user

its funny, it was on showtime i think for the first 5 seasons or so, and only once did they show boobs. When they do, for some reason it just felt unnecessary and out of place on that show, which is probably why they never did it ever again.
sure thing man

Also, the ending of stargate universe is setup perfectly if they ever wanted to start the show up again, and it would be really easy to explain why they all aged. doubt it will happen tho.

This. They use fancy toys to appear smart and magical. Pushing buttons and dressing up cunning as intelligence.

Nice quads-wasting blog post, faggot
Now watch twin peaks season 1 to see why hammond was given stargate command

Idiot can't count dubs quads

I like stargate

Fuck him dude, a good show is a good show glad you enjoyed it

They should have paid James Spader to play Daniel Jackson though.

would you Amanda that Tapping?

I totally one hundred percent agree. James Spader is my true waifu.

With the force of a Jaffa staff blast.

god yes

kek

Woah how come I've never seen this!?

Mm..

Episode where they kill Anubis, Hammond flies Prometheus. And "Keller" tells Anubis to btfo is some kinography.

Star Wars as fuck.

Eh I actually think I prefer Michael Shanks

TEAL'C with hair is fucking weird

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5T6bk5bS9LDaIVXR55-agOd_FYgTN0TZcpZDfvnMg4/pub?output=html#

This is the watching order you should follow, there are some crossovers between sg1 and sga.
I'm currently and end of season 8 and 1, I just realised I still have like 130 episodes left not counting sgu.

It's decent but follow more the newschool series archetypes, cliffhangers, everything is based around secrets and plots, the episodes don't have an introduction or finish, etc.

>thinking women over 28 can be hot

Yes. Some syfy movies, and he stars in Saving Hope.

IIRC the did the tits because the folks at Showtime wanted it to be edgier and more adult but the actual producers and such didn't. I guess after the pilot they agreed to leave it titless.

GOOLD?