What is the worst way to die?

What is the worst way to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/The_Most_Disturbing_Case_of_Alien_Abduction_Ever_WARNING_DISTURBING/85309
youtube.com/watch?v=qYRRSdjdcbo
youtube.com/watch?v=MkyFbcnIQV4
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ5f1JMKns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In a deadly game of Simon says with an American cop

Outside of europe, as a filthy colonizer, your bones will eternally rest on non-european soil

as a kissless virgin

That one Japanese dude with the radioactive shit.

but we are born as a kissless virgin. so we die as soon as we born?!

Make a cuck out of a cartel boss

Ouchi

there was some guy in brazil who was found with circular incisions on his upper pectoral areas, body drained of blood, organs harvested, jaw extracted, lower lip, eye and ear relieved of the body. and I guess the person was still alive during the process. can't find an article right now

These are horrible but being OP's man is also really fucking bad. This kind of death with no vengeance or even conviction is pretty humiliating and saddening.

Yeah, sounds pretty painful.

well he did everything the cop said him NOT to do

The boats

Kill yourself.

to eat an uma delica dish and vomit your insides

what do you have against uma delicia. bitch

>says the pinoy

In terms of like pain probably one of the magical chemical weapons that make every bit of you burn in agony until you die of something
in terms of just concept probably being eaten alive, it's absolutely hardwired for humans to not wanna get fucking eaten

Holy shit.

>be american
you guys know the latter part

fpbp

disclose.tv/news/The_Most_Disturbing_Case_of_Alien_Abduction_Ever_WARNING_DISTURBING/85309

but that's my fetish though. A hooker tried to bite my tongue off once and I've never been hornier.

drowning
being eaten
skinned alive
burning to death

Chronic no gf sickness.

what the fucking fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYRRSdjdcbo

is this what your police men are trained to do?

you are nazis

dpends on what you mean by "die".

I'd consider a psychological death much more dreadful than a mortal death. Project MONARCH for instance, or anything from MKUlLTRA.

Its our culture you bigot. Humiliating then killing civilians is an honored American past time

Very rude

I thought it was only black people but now your police starts killing white people too? What's wrong with you?

Does anyone have info on the cop?

Philip Brailsford

you can google

Executed by cartel members while an upbeat 80s (?) song plays in the background. Can't remember the song but some of you know what i'm talking about. Sinking in a boat while there is literally nothing you can do but waiting for your inevitable death by drowning is a fairly shitty way to go too.
youtube.com/watch?v=MkyFbcnIQV4

Imagine if that guy was black. Cities would be burning right now.

I always assumed drowning is one of the harsher way to die...

guess wh*Tes are cucks, huh?

Stay safe Pedro

The easiest way is to glom cyanide.

why are american cops such cowards?

They literally kept him alive through all of it.
He mustered every bit of strength left in his body to plead to let him die and stop using him as a guinea pig, but they ignored him.
This is sickening. Are doctors just psychopaths by nature?

Drowning while being dragged down by a huge croc would probably be worse like this nigga who chomped somewhere between 14-30+ people.

I've never heard of this incident. What happened?

>nuclear energy accident
>dude gets exposed to levels of radiation no man has ever been exposed to before
>radiation levels so bad all of his chromosomes were destroyed
>slowly dies a painful death as every soft tissue in his body melts while doctors play experiments with him, reviving him from heart failures and fluid loss-induced shock multiple times
>dude manages to plead to let him die next time his heart fails
>LOLNO you're living as long as we can make you live!
>gets skin transplants that do nothing to stop blood loss, bone marrow transplants so he has SOME intact chromosomes left in his body that are nowhere near enough to jump-start his immune system
>lives in agony for 90 days

I read about it just now too. Disturbing and vile.

Hitler got some tips it seems

Jesus

They've been doing both you just fell for the media meme.

>you are nazis
so they are family adolf?

I just google'd this
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
might post it on pol

americans are fucking animals

it's hard to realise but when you're interacting with an american on Sup Forums you're literally interacting with fucking savages

>81818

nice try Hitler

It's perfect. Claim only blacks are victims of police brutality, make a media circus around the cases where there is enough room for plausible innocence, strengthening the position of the police as victims. Trump comes in as the saviour of the hwyte race and promises the creation of a police state as the crowds cheer "lock her up".

Sometimes I go on twitter to check all the pro-trump propagandists. All they ever talk about is hillary now. No accountability whatsoever, no questioning those in power, no debates about what is not being done or could be done better. Just pepes and tired slogans. Sup Forums dropped its libertarian stance and Ron Paul support to join up with a cryptoneocon.

Drowning or burning to death probably.

Being buried alive. Not painful since you'd suffocate but it would be absolutely frightening

not embracing death, every end is bad

confirmed manlet

Being fed feet first into a wood chipper that shuts down when you're only legs deep in

this one seems ok

American police is a mafia :
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ5f1JMKns

They're not all like that.
I think the issue in America is they are not detecting and treating properly mental diseases.

It's probably an issue with the culture.

Getting gassed :^)

I don't know why people even bring Hilary up anymore. She's totally irrelevant

excellent

lmao, what's the 2nd amendment even for if they still get iced like this

>getting shot to death for losing a game of simon says with an american police officer

>They're not all like that

fuck off frog, tired of your pathetic mentality

these people made your country a running joke but you still defend these animal niggers

fucking french, get some selfrespect

I remember one case with dumb american police
>police called because someone want to commit sudoku
>the police arrive
>please please stop him, he wants to commit sudoku!
>the guy is like 5 meters or even more from the police officer
>he's holding a knife to his throat and says he wants to kill himself
>police officer: drop the knife, DROP THE KNIFE!
>BANG BANG BANG
>police killed him
Citizens you are welcome, we helped him!

apparently for some of them that is the plan, they want to suicide via cops, it's an actual possibility

>be American

eaten alive by hyenas would be a top contender also being burned alive but not enough gasoline you die immediately just get all burnt up and left to die slow is a good one also.

What's his name?

sergeant craven rofl
how can he live with that name?

Wait, did you kiss a hooker?

What about ebola?

>mfw that could happen to me one day
if crying and begging on your knees isnt enough to convince a cop not to kill you then what is

money

This.

Just tell him you're not hiding a 22. pistol up your ass and he just might not shoot you.

Circumcision was near universal here for a long time. It’s not just a few sick individuals. All Americans are literal primitive savages, the only difference is to what degree.

Uhm,sweety white people dont have a cutlture...

That's actually a pretty good explanation

america is a diseased country

Burning to death is the most painful way you can die by far as it literally maxes out your pain receptors before they are destroyed. Its also fairly long way with it taking as long as like 30 seconds.
Personally I think that Persian boat shit with covering you in honey and letting insects and gangrene kill you over the course of several days would probably be the worst possible fate

>reaching into your waistband instead of showing your hands at all times when a cop has a gun pointed at you
this is a shitty situation but you can see why the cop did it

this seems like a bad parody
i honestly don't even know what to say.

>this is a shitty situation but you can see why the cop did it
because he's an insecure coward manlet?

lets ignore the fact that the cop's ever growing list of commands were fucking insane and he was the only guy out of 6 different, armed cops who shot

no because the cop was there because the guy allegedly was pointing a gun outside the 5th story of his hotel window. So when you get on the scene you are suspecting a vegas shooter type of situation. When you see him reaching to his waistband out of view he could very easily have had a gun based on the information that they have. At that point the only thing going through his head was kill or be killed.
Its a shitty situation because the guy was just pulling his pants up but when you get context outside of this video you can see why it happened. This guys acquittal makes a lot more sense to me than the George Zimmerman one because at least there was reason to believe this guy was armed and you can clearly see him reaching for what could be a gun. But by all means keep jumping in the echo chamber without trying to understand the situation

>reaching into your waistband
from what I read the guy was drunk as fuck, and he wanted to pull his pants up when he started to crawl.

Anyway todays cops are more soldiers than actual cops and suck at doing actual cop shit. Or wanna be soldiers at least. As far as they are concern, you are the enemy and not a citizen.

yeah, the guy who was completely complying with every demand, begging for his life, and in fucking tears was totally a threat to the officer's life

crying on your hands and knees with your last words being "yes sir"

Japs are indeed some of the most fucked people.

That shit is Unit 731-tier.

The guy was crying. Shaking. Literally begging for his life. Over the course of 5 minutes. Having been compliant throughout all 4 minutes and 59 seconds.

What happened was beyond extreme preventive measures. At most points during that exchange the cop could have taken steps towards ending the situation, such as ordering the guy to turn around and put his hands behind his back and wait for another officer to handcuff him. Or even turn around with his hands way up above his head and take 3 steps backwards, nice and easy, if the guy's position was tactically disadvantageous and they were considering the existence of an additional suspect waiting on the to approach the guy to ambush the cops.

This was a power trip.

the thing spooking me more than getting killed like this poor guy who's literally shivering in his voice is that there are people even defending sadistic murderers like that cop

but then I'm living in a civilized country and can drop off now peacefully

The guy grabbing for his wasteband that was expected to be armed is most certainly a threat to you. I would have a lot less sympathy for the cop if he wasnt responding to a situation that could have been another vegas incident going by everything they knew. And yes even seeing how awful he is at yelling out commands and knowing what he had carved into his gun I can at least understand why he did it

>Have "You're fucked" inscribed on your gun as a police officer
>Give ridiculous instructions to a freaked out unarmed man
>Tell him that you're gonna kill him while he is crying and begging for his life
>Light him up
>Get recorded while doing so
>Found not guilty
Serious question: Do you Americans still support and trust your police force at this point? If so, why?

>that could have been another vegas incident going by everything they knew
this happened before las vegas

>wanna be soldiers
Yeah, they think of themselves as some super elite soldiers while their training for the most part is a fucking joke

>be american cop
>treat your beat as the streets of syria and view all Americans as potential isis fighters
How long until they just start drone striking peoples houses?

learn context before spouting garbage
there was also reason to believe the guy was armed and dangerous. He handled the situation poorly through ridiculous commands but you can clearly see the guy reach outside of the cops line of sight. This is obviously the reason the jury found him not guilty
I know. this doesnt change the fact that the guy was thought to be armed and stopped crawling to grab for the most likely place you would keep a gun.

It's arizona. Not sure what anyone can expect when they are trying so hard to be texas.

>thank you master, more bullets please