>she
>her

Was this paid with tax money?

How do we fix the West?

LIBERALS ARE FUCKING SCUM

>free 60,000 dollarydoos

where do i sign up

what did she mean by this?

>thinking you can force an entire continent to changed learned behavior of acknowledging another person because .5% of the population deems themselves above the norms

this was your misstep jews

Yes

kek

>transperson wants to be treated like a human being
>ree extortion etc.

>Television & Film

I'd say it's ok since fags in that state will pay for it, but I learned that there's a federal tax deduction on state taxes so we all end up subsidizing these libtards

America is truly fucked. Or at least the colleges.

What is transmasculine? How does that compare to straight up transgendered?

>99.5% of the human population is referred to as he/she
>acting like a human being

How the hell does this happen? Seriously, this is a serious question. I simply do not understand why someone would post off topic shit, why won't they fuck off back to Sup Forums, /r9k/ or leddit?

Not an argument.

shut up fag

Shut up pussy

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS HERE

What tv show or movie is this from?

shut up bitch

GOD DAMN IT BLOMPF ONLY ONE PRONOUN

the absolute irony of identity politics is that both extremes of the political poles lead to exactly the same end game, and left wing asshats don't seem to see that coming.

When everyone is male and female or neither, and we are no longer permitted to recognize the color of ones skin, and religion is abolished (or... universalized???) then people no longer have identities, except the ones the government will give you to track your movement. You will become a number in a pseudo-utopian reverse-fascist society, where your seeming wellspring of rights is really your lack of having any sort of opinion or shred of self-awareness.

Congratulations, you can use your good-attitude points on countless scoops of ice cream in the future. All at the cost of more than half of the world population suffering to keep your ivory tower chugging along. But you don't have to see that. You just have to watch the latest Fallon episode.

Why the fuck is this on Sup Forums?

I've got a ftm trans friend. She gets pissed when people who know her call her 'she' rather than he, but thats about it. She gets pissed off, sometimes reminds them.

What kind of person SUES over this, and what kind of fucked up justice system awards someone $60k for having their feeling hurt?

I don't want to live in this world.

If I got to irc and ask them which threads you've reported am I going to see all the off-topic threads or just the """Sup Forums""" ones?

Not being called "they" instead of "he" or "she" isn't being treated subhuman, it's being treated like a regular human.

Yes it is. Trannies commit suicide a lot

i dont know why i keep coming to pol i just read this sort of thing and get pissed off.

Western society is fucking over.

Where's the next best place to go?

ITT: triggered conservatives snowflakes

middle east

>Be American
>Land of the free
>Some ugly cunt demands you use unique pronouns
>Never liked them, thankfully this is the land of the free, home of the brave
>Just keep calling them 'her'
>Get sued
>Have to sell house to pay for the lawsuit
>Suck cocks under the highway for nickles
LAND OF THE FREE

>tfw you realize the muslims were the most red pilled after all

but I can't call people they, thats not the way the language works, thats NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS FUCK

if you read the libcuck replies in this thread the adversity to colbertposting becomes very clear

Well, goodbye boys I've had enough.

something you millenials cucks seem to forget is that freedom aint free.

What's not an argument?

EAT THE FOOOOOOD!

The future looks bright.

So this is what they kall "whataboutism". But yes, I'd report any off topic thread. Not that you can link me to any on the catalog right now that isn't a Sup Forums one, though.

By the way, this is one is a worse offender than the average off-topic thread. At least the Colbert and CNN ones are about things on tv.

um sweetie? Your grandpa died in WW2 for my right to sue the state for not recognizing me as a pansexual mascufemme non binary attack helicopter

>She is a fucking teacher
>She sued her school, fucking over her fellow teachers and worse her students
>She literally took money from kids education
>She is a fucking teacher
What a complete monster.

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES HIJOS DE LA CHINGADA SUS PUTOS HOMOS Y SUS PERRAS FEMINAZIS AQUI SE MUEREN

Being called in plural doesn't make sense when talking about a singular person. Referring to someone as one of either he or she is treating that tranny like a person. Demanding anyone to refer to some special case is stupid and is deserved of ridicule. If you feel embarrassed you should be.

you are free to leave life whenever you want ;^)