I am probably going to Chicago in september. I have currently nearly 50k savings...

I am probably going to Chicago in september. I have currently nearly 50k savings. I will work in Chicago at least 2-3 years. I dont know wage but i dont expect less than 3k per month. Then i want settle down to the land of the free.

Which one is better Pennsylvania, Virginia or Oregon? I am looking for rural places not big cities. Good gun laws would be good.

Obligatory i am not a muslim. I hate islam. The civil war is getting close day by day and i dont want to gett killed.

I found this opportunity to go to US of A. I dont want to miss it.

I would vote for Trump if i could.

Pennsylvania is nigger central in the cities and backwood rednecks everywhere else

Virginia is pretty based outside of Richmond, Northern Virginia's Federal bullshit, and Virginia Beach.

Oregon is pretty nice but filled to the brim with hipsters especially in Portland

If you're looking for conservatism and good gun laws currently, Virginia is probably your best bet of those three. However, one of the Carolinas, Kentucky, or Tennessee would probably be better than Virginia since Virginia is consistently heading further left with the Dems attempting to make VA a perma-Blue state, continuous expansion of Richmond(Hipsters and Niggers) and NOVA(Federal Employees literally everywhere), etc.

bump

Pittsburgh is your best option

What this user said is correct - go to the place that best suits your personality.

We're keeping Anzu BTW

Chicago is a shit hole and it will suck you dry.

If you want to live in the midwest go to Wisconsin.

Oregon is a big state. Just like WA, anything eastern is basically Montana. Lots of farmers and innawoodsers.

Good luck m8

check Australian skills list there might be something you can apply to for a working visa here and you can get citizenship through that

Turkey is doomed. doing the right thing by planning ahead

G U L L E N
U
L
L
E
N

Fyi most people in rural America don't like Muslim or shitskins

I could be wrong since I don't pay too much attention to Oregon, but while the country areas of Oregon are pretty Republican, the majority of the population is hipsters/Democrats primarily based out of Portland.

Again, I could be wrong on that, but that's what I thought was going on in the area. And since Oregon is a blue state, that could mean the erosion of rights, especially gun rights.

Chicagofag here

What do you want to know about the city?

I was born in Scotland but have lived in Florida for most my life. I love it here. I went to college at the university of Oregon and I also lived in Bend, which is central Oregon, for a couple years for work. Bend is really beautiful man but the winters were too much for me. Eugene got cold but nowhere near as cold as Bend. If I had to live anywhere in Oregon forever though I would choose Bend. Gun laws are very lax and there is no waiting period when you pass your background check. Is also an open carry state. It's an interesting mix of hipster kids and locals and the special combo of the two we call hicksters. The town itself is a small mountain town that has the cascade mountains and the line forest on the west side and the high desert out east. It's an interesting merge that gives the town a lot of its prestige. Check it out if you go there. Personally I would suggest looking into Florida and Texas as well. Stay the hell away from Pennsylvania and really anywhere in the north east.

This

Everywhere outside of Portland is mixed. Oregon has a lot of cowboy culture as well.

Ty.

It is the second biggest city in the state.

I will take anzu with me. She isnt safe in Turkey.

I have no option but Chicago. At least 2-3 years

I have friend in Oregon. He is living in literally jungle while he is working for a big company. I will visit there but i dunno if it is good place to live.

My first priority is USA. But i will look at other countries too.

Fuck him. Fuck islam man. There are at least 20 million secular in Turkey.

I know. I have white skin, pink nipples, dark hair. Only my accent would be problem.

>rural America
most people outside major cities.

If you're being completely honest. Then welcome to America, roach. Just don't shit up the place.

Can i save money with at least 3k earning per month? I heard it is one of most expensive cities in the US.
Do you know where can i find cheap old furniture?
Do i really need to buy a car? If so where can i find a cheap old one? I have driving licence but i dont know if i can use it in US.

Is it really cold? September in Istanbul is warm spring. I read that Chicago is really cold.

I dont know what to ask. But i know there will be big problems especially in the first weeks.

You're gonna have to move into a real shithole apartment if you want to save money on that salary, hell, most places wouldn't even approve you since your income is too low. I lived in a ghetto of Chicago and our rent was $1300/month and you needed to make 3x the monthly rent to get approved.

Ty. I have a friend in Oregon. He really likes there. I listened good stories about it. FL and TX too damn hot and crowded.

I will run away from this shithole for sure. US is my first priority.

Fuck no. I dont know the wage yet. It is my wage in Istanbul. Then i think i will earn much more than it.

Why did you decide to bomb Chicago? Why not New York?

There are too many (((people))) in New York. Our (((boss))) wouldnt let kill them.

I'm a pennsylvanian so a bit biased. You could live in central PA near State College. Rural, cheap, near a college town and nice downtown.

Virginia sucks don't move there. Too many niggers and the police are assholes.

Oregon is nice, but I've only been there once so I can't comment much. Very beautiful and forward thinking.

chicago and north is really cold

>Can i save money with at least 3k earning per month?
not super easy, but doable. just don't spend more than 1/3 of salary on rent.

>I heard it is one of most expensive cities in the US.
not relative to its size. significantly cheaper than NY or LA. also helps a LOT to have roommates

>Do i really need to buy a car?
Can be convenient, but not necessary. Depending on where you live the public transportation can be very good. There's also always Uber.

Forgot to mention:

>Is it really cold?
Hell yes it can get extremely cold, but usually only for a few weeks out of the year. Last few winters have been surprisingly mild though

From what you're describing Virginia is probably your best bet, but its a bit more expensive than the other too states.

Also its hot as fuck in the summer.

>one good roach

>I am looking for rural places not big cities. Good gun laws would be good.

Honestly outside of Chicago is pretty good so long as you get your FOID. No mag limits or "assault weapons" ban. Conceal Carry is great if you can afford it, many places forget to even put up signs. Sure you don't get silencers, but we're working on that at the moment as the bill is currently stuck in the Senate. No open carry, but southern Illinois gives no fucks on that.

>Is it really cold? September in Istanbul is warm spring. I read that Chicago is really cold.

Chicago is Chicago. Winter can be pleasant or brutal. Some days it will be in the 50s, other's will end up in the negatives. There's been winters where it went from 60 degree one day to -10 the next with blizzard conditions. Chicago gives no fucks.

I live in Chicago. Don't listen to all the retarded New Yorkers and Califags. It's a really nice city and all of our murders happen in the south side (Nigger Central). The rest of the city is awesome. Get a place in Lake View. It's comfy as fuck and completely safe.

Can you bomb it while your there? It would help us out a lot.

I hate you guys why not fucking stay and fix your shit hole countrys Democrats have you thinking we want you here but we dont

Virginia has good gun laws as others have said. There are plenty of good rural areas... The western half, generally speaking, is mostly white and rural. The eastern shore, which connects to Maryland in the north, is very white and very isolated. Chesapeake is largely white and rural, but dangerously close to Newport News, Hampton, Portsmouth, and Norfolk - these are infested with large numbers of nigs. Richmond is also full of nigs. Northern Virginia is immigrant/cuck territory... It's sort of like an extension of DC. Good luck m8.

>> $3k/month
>> $36k/year
>> South side niggers get more in foodstamps than that

OP BTFO lol

Lol

Curious what opportunity you found. People on here bitch all the time that they can't get in legally.

ty guys. i saved your advices

I am not believer of religion of peace. I hate it more than your imaginations this is why i am leaving this shithole.

Turkey cant be fixed. I struggle for this. Impossible. You will see next Iran in a few years.

I converted it from Turkish lira. 3 years ago 1 dollar was 1.50 Turkish Lira but now 1 dollar is 3.20 lira. So i had really good wage but lira got btfo'd so hard. Probably i will earn much more than 3k otherwise i cant get working visa.

I live an hour from chimpcongo
Just don't live in the south side and you'll be fine depending what kind of education you have

Also first opportunity you get pack your bags and move up to Wisconsin or the upper peninsula

I don't know if it's the case in every state, but in Texas, the driving test is hilariously easy. Just get a local license, it'll almost certainly be easier overall

Didn't read post.

But oh my god Ivanka is incredible

If you move to Chicago study up on the Bears. Go to bars and root for them.
You'll make friends.

Also, I survive okay making 3500 a month. But prepared to get fucked on taxes.

How did you make it?
Getting a green card don't seem possible

Please advise,
I want to leave my hellhole of a country as well

Tell them you came straight from Somalia.

Hey Sup Forums,

Why do Ivankas lips look like an angry anus?

Help please!!

Just marry an American.

Citizenship will be easy as fuck after that, especially from your country.

My problem is I could never settle for less then Ivanka (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚