youtube.com/watch?v=pBekdnGWAcs
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyGHp2QYNdE
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEXLG0UoIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Americans unironically defend this

>dat trembling teenager voice
wh*toids should be kept aside from guns

>The guy was a Pest Exterminator who traveled 3 times a month for work. His pellet guns are in a hard case and he always takes them to his room so they are not stolen from his truck. he met a man and woman and they were having drinks in his room. The Guy asked about the case thought it was a guitar so he took out the pellet gun which also has a scope. They were at the door near the balcony upstairs. A couple in the spa saw what they thought was a rifle with a scope. They told manager he called cops. This was the outcome. The other guy had gone back to his room to get his phone and cops arrived. Fucking disgrace the guy was unarmed and the pellet gun was back locked in its case when police searched the room. No drugs or excessive alcohol in autopsy. The jury were not permitted to see the video.
>The jury were not permitted to see the video.

The guy didn't get any charges. No consequences. Apparently he is the police chief's son.

This is some real 3rd world shit.

>be american
>obey the order of police
>get shot

Sup Forums was unironically defending the police. which is funy because the cop was a tatooed, baby faced manlet.

Fucking Americans are sick in the head

>he starts crying.
He missed the chance to say ''MY 5% IRISH ANCESTORS ARE LOOKING AT ME AND SMILE CAN YOU SAY THE SAME GOMEZ?''

Just read the thread. I don't know how they can worship the Holy Constitution while also defending this.

Sup Forums is actually angry because the media is silent about it because a white guy got shot

what the actual fuck.

>'MY 5% IRISH ANCESTORS ARE LOOKING AT ME AND SMILE CAN YOU SAY THE SAME GOMEZ

>stop there stop
wait they don't say they are police?

Why is the guy grabbing to his waist?

why do americans write shit like that, yet expect people here to treat them like human beings?

Does this shock the German?

>>The jury were not permitted to see the video.
Explain this right now mutts

He was drunk and stumbling.
The officer gave contriving orders so the man would fuck up and he would be allowed to shoot him.

Seems weird how their hands had nothing in them and it was clear they were unarmed.

At least in my city, some guy ran towards a cop with a knife and the cop just took out his baton and slapped him across the face knocking out his teeth. Here they seem less shooty but more physically violent.

His pants were slipping down and he tried pulling them up without thinking

Honestly I feel like he was just better off laying flat on his face. Cops are suppose to advance it seems weird they had them crawl towards them.

I guess I'm fortunate to live in a rural area and don't have to deal with cops regularly.

Last time I talked to one was over a year ago because I locked my keys in my car. A Sheriff's deputy came to my house alone and unlocked it for me.

City cops are probably more aggressive and prepared because the type of people they have to deal with everyday.

I guess it's because they suspected another person armed in the hotel room that could have shot them through the door or something.

>When human beings visit the Zoo that is America

youtube.com/watch?v=pBekdnGWAcs

>the type of people they have to deal with everyday.
Niggers?

This is what happens when you are too scared of dying while being a cop.
I hate americans so much.

>When human beings visit the Zoo that is America
Woah. woah. The savagery lel

>Apparently he is the police chief's son.

>daddy is police chief
>you can do whatever you want

Russia tier.

Fucking hell, nice democracy you have there.

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? This shit shouldn't happen in first world countries. You can say that Europe has its problem with terror attacks, but those are caused by retarded muslims who are actively trying to spread fear. This sort of shit is involving people who are supposedly protecting the country from bad guys. I'm not surprised their niggers are so violent.

Officer's gun says "you're fucked" on ejection port

Russian police are less trigger happy than Americans.

The cop purposefully started giving him confusing directions just to shoot him.

What he did would be like saying "do a backflip and if you fail we gonna shoot you".

Victim is on left.
Cop is the manlet on right.

>allowing edgemasters like this in the police

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans? This shit shouldn't happen in first world countries
When you're the world's super power you have to keep your citizens in check. And layith' I SAY LAY'ITH THINE BOOT on them.
Honestly everybody just bends over and allows it. Eh, what can you do?

What wrong with russian police lmao? Never seen this shit in russian.

the cop is more masculine

>Left
>Isnt not a virgin
>Married
>Managed to get a job than isnt government service

>Right
>baby faced manlet
>Tattooes and "youre fucked engraved on gun to make less like a baby faced momma's boy
>virgin glasses

This was nothing more than BETA NERD taking his frustration out on people who are genetically and socially well off than him

THIS IS SO GOLD

Russia has a reputation for being corrupt, yet this sort of thing never happens there. This sort of thing you expect to see in Brazil, Mexico, Central American, Africa. Not in the US.

>be american
>accidentally touch your pants
>get shot

Land of the free

This is honestly the straw that broke the camel's back for me. It's no longer just memery. I can not have any respect for Americans or their shithole country anymore. I struggle to even consider them fully human. Regardless of race, or socioeconomic status, or politics, they are clearly a less evolved type of hominid. Americopithecus

how tall was the victim? someone should caption that pic with the respective height of both. we already know that the cop was 5'8

>this happened last year
It took them a year to decide on releasing this shit

I am honestly disgusted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHJASJAHSJASKDHJSHDJKASHDKJASHDJKASHDKJASHDKJ

ayyyy literally worse than italy

That's not supposed to be funny lol
heh

>Be unarmed student
>Get shot

The family needs to sue the city for that sort of shit. There is no fucking valid reason why the jury wasn't shown such vital evidence.

>DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE!
>[sweating intensifies]

ok honest question: what happens if the "suspect" is really fucked up drunk, half unconscious, or maybe mentally impaired so he can't really comprehend what is being shouted at him?

Like you have a "suspect" but he's a down looking dumbo and the officer shout "get down" and the poor fella doesn't even know what day it is, what happens? Maybe he puts his hand in his pocket to grab a candy, he gets shot?

>Never seen this shit in russian.
That because such cases rarely get media coverage.

was it revealed why it looked like he was reaching back? I assume that was what ld to him being shot.

For some reason I think of this scene
whenever anyone brings that up
heheh.

Meant this pic. SHEEEEEEESH

The police don't even bother with the mentally impaired, they just shoot on sight lol

It kinda looks like he is just pulling up his pants

The cop was five foot, eight inches. A lunatic edgelord, yes. A manlet, no.
Stop with this retarded /fit/ meme.

his shorts were about to fall down, so he reached for them on reflex

>That because such cases rarely get media coverage.
bullshit
irl cuz civilians has no gun here

t. manlet chink

Is this why niggers don't pull up their pants

>All of this American hate
It must be nice to live in boring countries nobody but Islamic invaders care about. should move to America since they live in your minds

>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>DOWN ON THE FLOOR
>CROSS YOUR LEGS
>HANS BEHIND YOUR HEAD
>TO THE WINDOWS
>TO THE WALLS
>TILL THE SWEAT DRIP DOWN MY BALLS
>TILL ALL THESE SUSPECTS CRAWL

>he gets shot?

Yes. Cops shooting retards and drunk hobos is normal in murrica. They don't bother arresting them

That is such bullshit.
Should get sent to jail and murder-raped by a pack of niggers.

>5'8"
>not manlet
You have to be 5'10 to be not a manlet lad.

Not surprising considering what kind of educational videos cops watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE&t=13s

What if he doesn't understand english? Do they shoot the poor hombre?

Not true. They just think it's stylish.

AND THE HOOOOOOOOME OF THEEEEEE BRAAAAAAAAVE

>ok honest question: what happens if the "suspect" is really fucked up drunk, half unconscious, or maybe mentally impaired so he can't really comprehend what is being shouted at him?
Training differs from department to department. There isn't really a single answer.
Our police academies are all structured differently as well. Some cops pay their way through a more academic style academy while others get paid to attend paramilitary style academies where you bunk and get awoken at 5 AM and screamed at and then run for miles like in the military.

What the fuck u talking about stupid monkey?

The only difference is that the police office also shrieks "illegal immigrant!" before emptying his mag into the dude.

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah
yanks are so fucking pathetic it's UNREAL

pretty sure you guys do it on purpose now

this is normal too americans ?

so basically, all of their training consists of watching fictional cops get killed in various ways by seemingly harmless civilians?

No, no one here really does.

It is not weird when you are looking for an excuse to kill someone legally.

Holy fuck, American police truly are sub human scum.

>all media is controlled by government
>all cops are corrupt
>B-but they would never hide information from us!
Stay delusional.
>cuz civilians has no gun here

Remember Sven. It's us Vs. Dem'. We can't let em' touch us. It's been given to us by Eagle claw that flies with Bird. It's our Bears and we can takes em' out whens we wants. They ain't coming for me, I tells ya.

Is it the same guy who's filming and shouting commands?

man with knife
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyGHp2QYNdE

man vs fsb
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEXLG0UoIY

Do yank police learn deescalation techniques or is it all scream and yell until someone gets shot?

>so basically, all of their training consists of watching fictional cops get killed in various ways by seemingly harmless civilians?
Yes, basically.

Shiiiiit, he even made the guy get on his knees to humiliate him.

That video really fucks me up, imagine doing literally nothing wrong and then being killed by a dumbass cowboy who gets off free.

Yes, he is wearing body camera

are the military stile police academies more common in violent shitholes like LA, detroit and other big cities or they're randomly distributed all over USA?

Even if they do learn it they don’t actually use them. Most of them are eager for the chance to act like John Wayne.

>America
>first world country
simply eric

Kill your fucking cops America. Retards cannot be allowed to serve law. Law only for a smart people, not for psycho cops.

>paying for psychologial evaluations

Oy vey, they are just the richest country on earth, they can't afford that.

>being killed by a dumbass cowboy who gets off free.
Hey! That's the American dream. In no other place ( just kidding )
can you just kill some one in cold blooded murder and have the evidence against you but still get off FREE.

пикчa oтклeилacь
>cuz civilians has no gun here