Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/xuemthfP

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the
or in #

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89510407601/the-superhero-generator-is-done-this-is-the-first
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89093604316/as-id-promised-earlier-and-was-requested
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/85948523256/lots-of-you-have-been-have-been-having-fun-with
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90112311445/the-latest-generator-the-random-demon-maker#notes
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/93040704852/its-been-a-while-since-i-made-a-generator-so
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/91775089174/a-brand-new-steampunk-themed-generator-its-not
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90586439243/several-people-requested-magic-related-generators
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/97242635567/its-been-quite-some-time-since-i-made-a-new
i.imgur.com/k3tX9rC.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting: Calvin mooning everyone in Miss Wormwood's classroom (he should have his rocketship underpants--he's shown wearing them in the bottom left pic--still on, though, like Billy in the bottom right has his pants, but not his underwear, down)

>that unbelievably stupid request I had a part in not only got done but is also the OP image

Truly the greatest of feels.

/r/ ing omniverse ben and danny fenton on a romantic date, sharing a smoothie like in pic related

Im more of a stylized cartoonist. Can someone give me something easy or fun to draw?

Requesting Mavis as a Super Hero Super hero theme having Something to do with her being a vampire and a mother

Requesting Jenny Wakeman and Airachnid doing normal robot spider girl things together.

Draw Leni!

Requesting: Teresa Parker trying to stop the other spiders from picking on her big brother Peter drawn in the Skottie Young style.

>not Rook

This please?

Requesting Robbie trying to teach Kamala how to drive ending in disaster and Kamala trying to apologize while Robbie crying over his wrecked car.

/r/ Bruce and Katana making out after a sweaty training session

Eating an eclaire and saying it tastes weird while it squeezes cream all over her face?

You know what to do, make the stupidest request you can make.

requesting Marylin Tuvache wearing a gothic lolita dress.

Requesting a scene reenactment with Elektra as Kenshiro and Night Thrasher as Jackal, while in his pose with the skateboard in his hand, along with the sai is still impaled to it.

Elektra: "You call riding a Skateboard an effective Martial Art?"

NIght Thrasher: "Hey, as long as it works."

Umaru Joy or Sadness?

Requesting Pearl fighting against Olcadan, if possible with a bunch of weapons strewn across the floor.

your pairing is NON CANON

Maybe I should request more ripped pants.

I was too slow with this one. But hey 2 cakes.

Requesting B.W playing cards with some cool spirits and monsters

Is it not, I see them together requested all the time

>tfw I made that request to mock abusefag and gain (You)s but others added to it and it snowballed into a delivery
Feels nice

Requesting Pearl going crazy (in the comic below)
and replace "a date" with Rose Quartz

I had a Scottie Young request if that counts.

HAH! Herny did a LH request!

Aaaaand herny fell for that too.

Shit, forgot the reference

Aquaman COLONIZEING a black superherione

Requesting Summer wearing a summer dress.

It's okay, since you drew it there's no problem.

requesting Gwen challenging and beating Ben in a I can fit more hot dogs/bananas/Popsicle's into my mouth than you can contest.

Draw Gogo Bomango in a bikini dry grinding against Andy while Andy wears a thong (looking uncomfortable)
Didi (Gogo's twin) is in the background taking pictures with a camera.
Photo: you know what I'm talking about. It's what everyone wants to see

I didn't ask for something romantic dude. I just like see them toegether as good buddies.

>dat salt

Skosh late on this, but I requested this on Sunday and seeing as a drawfag was nice enough to oblige I figured i'd try my hand at coloring it. I may stick around and see if there's anything that catches my eye later tonight as well.

I suggested the raccoon suit, did you suggest the big balls?

I was the core, aka the one who called her Jewish.

Requesting Lynn winning a wet t-shirt contest

Requesting Adult Jade Chan as Queen of the Shadowkhan

Who's the competition? Planks of wood?

Requesting Dana Tan as a flamenco dancer.

The general drawthread never gives something fun to draw, it's almost alway fetish related.

where, in bizzaro world?

Requesting Caitlin Fairchild in a redone version of her old costume (pic related, on the left) that's black with white accents instead of green and purple, a slight cleavage, black leggings that join onto sorta minimalist shoes (on the right). Thanks in advance.

You were ?
How is that mocking? You're practically doing the work for him.

So far is it shit?

Requesting Toph losing her shit.

>fun to draw
>not fetish related

Draw Cheetor and Sweetie Bell (Sweetie Bell is voiced by Cheetor's voice actor's daughter)

Better than those requests deserve.

Requesting pic related with the Loud siblings

Leni is CUTE, anytime!!
Thank you!

Requesting the pic on the left with Agent Venom and Mania

Maybe you can go to a Reddit drawthread

Draw your favorite Sup Forums related character as a motorized vehicle.

Why are you upset, user?

Hey bizarro world is a good place!

See, this is the kind of request I would do, just because I suddenly thought of toph being blind as she is looking for like a bag of her stuff

requesting this image, but with green user and a ZONE-themed purple suit (maybe with the ZONE logo on one side like Zone-tan wears it)
I am sorry.

I tried. Also, sadness is cute, CUTE!!!!

Couldn't she just use the vibrations from the ground to find it?

>X doing this
kys

It's Challenge Time!

>Choose one of these Character Generators
>Take a print
>Draw however you got.

The options are:

>Super-Hero Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89510407601/the-superhero-generator-is-done-this-is-the-first

>Sci-Fi character Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89093604316/as-id-promised-earlier-and-was-requested

>Fantasy Creature Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/85948523256/lots-of-you-have-been-have-been-having-fun-with

>Demon Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90112311445/the-latest-generator-the-random-demon-maker#notes

>Angel Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/93040704852/its-been-a-while-since-i-made-a-generator-so

>Steampunk Character Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/91775089174/a-brand-new-steampunk-themed-generator-its-not

>Mage Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90586439243/several-people-requested-magic-related-generators

>Elf Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/97242635567/its-been-quite-some-time-since-i-made-a-new

Go on now!

Thank you very much.

Requesting a redraw of this in your own style.

Extra refs: i.imgur.com/k3tX9rC.png

Requesting spooky waifu or Ghoul School character of your choosing striking a pose in flamboyant clothing with Phantasma standing by her ready for battle.

Haha I'm just old and like yelling at whippersnappers and their fads Also seeing herny draw one of them while wanting to request probably the only goth chick he wouldn't draw

ok, so it would have to be tied in a tree, or be in some sort of material that would absorb vibrations
I'm not scientist who specializes in echo-location!

Requesting Gogo ttempting to pull jeans up over her thick butt

Requesting Teri with a Captain American getup, with a cardboard shield.

Diamonds or Ice, what you think?

Seconding!

S-senpai! B-Baka!

requesting Minerva wearing a zoot suit

a reference

requesting something romantic/cheesecakey with these two

fucked up the layers on pixiv, sorry for the messy sketch.

who's the goth user.

on top of appa

Not him but can I make a suggestion?

This thead is about self promotion, giving fetish freebies so when you're a well know drawfag you start linking your Patreon

I've been doing it wrong. I never trip when I fulfill requests

>not wearing The Masks yellow zoot suit
>GTFO

what the fuck is this image

ohai, here's a second cake

Janitors think my post is garbage for some reason, don't know what they're smoking.

Requesting Minerva wearing The Mask's zoot suit.

Yeah I fucked that up.

noice twice!

Requesting the final part of this hexafusion

Requesting this, but with Madame Hydra and two random Hydra Soldiers.

but you corrected it. That deserves a gold star.

Requesting Star Sapphire posing like in the right pic.

nice!

Requesting any of the flavors of the months as a monstrous, Mouse of Minsk like creature!

Shit, I love these things. I wish I had my tablet with me.

Sure.