There are real people on this board who think Greeks are white

>There are real people on this board who think Greeks are white

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtu.be/mLGPeXINe4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They used to be white..
Then we came

No one thinks this, it's not a coincidence that Greeks are the darkest Europeans and have the highest amount of Neolithic blood, Greeks aren't of indo-European origin. Greek people don't fit the description of a white person. I've been to Greece and I thought I was in Saudi arabia or Syria

This, don't you fucking call us wh*te ever again, you fucking scum.

No user,that is an amerimutt.

>that pic
typical GREEK man

They are as wh*te as amerimutts

>Greeks are the darkest Europeans
Spaniards and Portuguese are darker. South Italians too.
Greeks look more Caucasian than Slavshits or Nordics.
"Indo-European" origin isn't European.

>this level of delusion

Spaniards and even Portuguese are much whiter than Greeks, simple as.

nice try kelly

Greeks are the darkest and we are proud of it. Get out of my country.

>Spaniards and even Portuguese are much whiter than Greeks, simple as.
No.
I've been to Spain. They look like gypsies.

I've been to both Greece and Spain. Matter of fact I've been to Andalusia.

And you think Greeks look any different, you can't say with a straight face that people like Georgios samaras or the guy in OP's pic are white.

They are tanned you Albanian subhuman

Not the same guy but a good chuck of Greek nationals are mixed. "Core" Greeks should be considered whites though. I don't see the problem in this.

>Georgios samaras
>not white
Basic Southern European look that can stretch even right to France and the British islands
Atlanto-Mediterranean

Reminder that today's Greeks are not the same race as Greeks 2,000 years ago

Look at skin and facial features, he looks like a Turk. You can't say this guy is white, but then say levantines or Turks aren't when most of them look like him

actually they are, the same non-wh*te bulls as back then

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

you don't get to claim that heritage, mutt

Greeks ARE white.

Not everyone from Greece or with a Greek name is a Greek.

t. Alberto Barbosadopoulous.

>this bait
I took it, Britbong
Now you can sleep tight
And to the rest of the thread, neither Italians nor Iberians or Greeks look non-European
Facial features >> pigmention

The guy said he was 100% Greek soooo....you can't deny the fact that swarthy Greeks exist

I'll fucking kill you if you call me wh*te. Wh*tes are degenerate homos and they WILL burn for it.

You used to be turks

Facial features are European as fuck, what are you talking about. As for the tan, Greece is a very sunny place.

youtu.be/mLGPeXINe4A

There is only 1 dark haired hero in the Iliad and Odyssey. All the rest are blonde.

So a person like Xavi Hernandez is white even though he looks like a typical mestizo just because he's european, what dumb logic

WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHIET

is this what america has become?

>people from sunny cunts have a shitskin
i didn't knew that

>it's just a t-tan
Lmao, if we're going by this logic then you can say people from the MENA are just tanned Europeans/whites. Places like Syria and Iran are sunny too. Hell why not call ethiopians and Somalians tanned whites since they have Caucasian like facial features

Xavi is a basic Gracile Mediterranean
Mestizos have shitton of native influence in facial features
And remember, people like Xavi are the exotic outliers of Southern Europe
And he would still look non-passable in most of the Middle East

If a baby is born with pink skin and gradually gets a tan as it grows up, does it mean it switched races? You're fucking retarded.
I don't know about the genetic makeup or ME or africans, they have nothing to do with this.

Lebanese subhuman in Britain
Jealous of Southern Europeans

I hate it when modern Greeks WE WUZ thinking they're the aryans from 2000 years ago. Finland has more to do with the ancient Greek empire than the """Greeks""" that live in Grease today.

>cherrypicked Computerized images of two men being morphed together totally provide an accurate description of the average phenotype in Greece

You can find a "100% English" man who looks like that gypsy in OP's pic as well.

>Levantine diaspora larps as Mediterranean once again while he has more genetic connection with the fucking Saudis

Sure Mehmetopoulos

These are my 2 cousins when they were younger.
The older kid has bright blonde hair and pink skin too when he was younger. Their father is a regular swimmer and anyone who has been to Greece can tell you how scorching the sun can get. Now the older one is around 13 and his skin is almost as tanned as the guy in OP's pic. Did he magically switched races?
Maybe American blonde barbie girls also switch race when the go get their skin artificially tanned. :thinking:

Jesus fuck how new are you

Trying to prove yourself to wh*tes, go lurk more in /balk/ before you parade that flag around. Also you and your cousins are too wh*te to be greek, probably slavs.

It's just killing time instead of killing myself, hombre.
My family's from the southern Peloponnese, no slavs here.

>greeks
>white

whiter than u jerome

Same logic could be made to claim that white South Africans don't exist either. Pic related is your average non-hispanic white American.

I don't need to go to Greece to know you're a fucking nigger

>t. el Moro

Why be white?

This is Dimitris Nikolaou. He is 100% Greek

This is a picture of me
As you can clearly see I am 100% white european

DAS RITE

I don't consider Greeks to be white, not because I have anything against them but because they literally do not enter my mind when I think of white people. When I think of a European/white I mean
>pale skin
>narrow nose
>light hair
>light eyes

Greeks are BLACK

WHITES ARE SUBMISSIVE CUCΚS WITH INFERIOR AND RECESSΙVE GENΕS

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

Greeks have never been white.

THIS

>whites

But being a homo is a greek thing.

>in ancient Greece faggot were literally being executed
>being a homo is a Greek thing

>be a greek homo
>executed
>greek homo
No contradiction there

>56_percent.png

It's also an albanian thing since greeks are albanian

A lot of meditteraneans aren't white, the one you posted isn't white.

If the guy you posted is white then this fucking pashtun soccer player that looks like him is also white