You go to America

>You go to America

>Get stopped by the police

>"Put your hands up, HIGHER!"

>"Cross your feet, no go right over left!"

>"Crawl like a pig towards me!"

>"You so much as breathe hard and I'll fucking kill you!"

What do you do?

No seriously what would you do, I need notes cause this might happen to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUjoKmnOp8o
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/08/ex-officer-found-not-guilty-shooting-death-daniel-shaver/935524001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott
newsweek.com/police-release-graphic-video-officer-involved-shooting-742241
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're obviously creeps chasing after a domination fetish so just slip some words like "master" or "owo" and rhey'll leave you alone.

I would tell him that I'm a mutt like him

1. Don't go to cities.
2. Don't sell drugs in rural areas, the Sheriffs hate competition.

>go to america
That's where your wrong kiddo. You'd have to pay me to visit that shithole

>t. lives in america

You can literally swear at a cops mother here and nothing will happen, if you're gonna be a cop dont have such fucking thin skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUjoKmnOp8o

So close with those digits but better luck next time hitler

Easy dude
I'm white

also

I'd crawl to him and hold my pants, see what happens

Biggest lesson learned from that video is just to keep your hands where they can see them, and don't reach for your waist or some area where people hide weapons. That's literally it. American cops are like that because the American population is armed to the teeth.

>american cops literally say shut the fuck up and obey or I will kill you
Yanks are legitimately slaves

Feel bad for that kid. He dindu nuffin wrong.

Why are norvegians the biggest americophiles

you missed *inhales helium* before he started to talk

STOP

DON'T SHOOT I'M 1/8 ITALIAN

Not really a fan of America, I am saying that it's a violent society and cops have evolved their methods to this extreme out of necessity. American cops get shot and stabbed all the time, you would have the same mentality if you were in their shoes. They are clearly jaded and cynical but that's what happens when you have to deal with amerimutts.

ask him where does he store his shoes, with a grin on my face
then notice a red plastic cup on the floor and schizophrenically laugh while bullets goes to my body

If you shoot me, the deadman's switch attached to my lighter will ignite and this entire hallway filled with nitrous oxide will explode, killing me, you, and your entire team.

Are you sure you want to make this mistake, Occifer?

>What do you do?
>No seriously what would you do, I need notes cause this might happen to me.
It sounds like they already made the decision to shoot you and are now just looking for an excuse to put you down. So, with that in mind:

Suggestion 1) Resist. Kill then and try not to get caught.

Suggestion 2) Lie still, hands away from your body. If you can't reliably follow their commands, laying still is a lot better than moving, even if it's to follow their commands.

Suggestion 3) Be completely naked. They can't claim you had a hidden weapon if there's nowhere to hide it of nowhere that would be ilmediately accessible.

*starts laughing*

"No." I tell him. I crouch down to the floor, curl myself up into a ball and spindash towards the pig officer. Destroying his metallic body, releasing the woodland critter from his prison, all the while continuing my quest to stop Eggman.

>"You've fallen right into my trap officer"

the cop should also be a little more calm and quiet while pointing guns at innocent until proven guilty citiziens. Their job should be to protect and serve the people, not themselves

well, this depends if he had a body cam. if he does has one, suggestion 2 is good. but if he has no body cam. you'll get shot for non-compliance and a weapon will be conveniently placed near your body.

Just pictured a naked Finn blocking a bus in the middle of a busy street while it's snowing heavily outside.

lmao

Is this guy facing consequences after all this outrage now or not? I mean he must get alot of shit from the people around him.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/08/ex-officer-found-not-guilty-shooting-death-daniel-shaver/935524001/

AND THE HOOOOOOME OF THEEEEE BRAAAAAVE

They will clam a shadow near your hand looked like a weapon and spray you all their ammo

I meant outside of the court. I don't think that just because the judge did not find hin guilty doesn't mean that the people on the streets won't call him a pathetic manlet whose only big feature is his inferiority complex.

Nah Americans are way to brainwashed to do that
They are justifying the cop with Olympic class mental gymnastics

>police selling drugs
Jari Aarnio tier

>going to America
I don't want to be shot.

That is a huge risk on their part, as the situation could be recorded on cctv or some witnesses could be recording it on their phones. Cops may be universally evil in all countries, but they aren't stupid, and wouldn't shoot someone just for the fuck of it if their job is on the line.

You'd be surprised how willing many amerifats are to support the pigs despite whatever horrible crimes they commit. Brainwashing at its finest, these dumb fucks think police can do no wrong.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott

shot for non compliance while posing no threat, weapon was even planted. he did not have a body cam.

OP was in a hallway with no cameras as he can see everything in the narrow hallway. if he didn't have a body camera he could've shot the guy, claimed he felt threatened and got off no problems. In america the onus is for the dead guy to prove he didn't threaten the cop.

Court very likely would acquit them of any wrong doing despite whatever evidence

If you think that's bad, you should look at Finland. People here trust the government more than friends and family. Cops is the most trusted profession in Finland, well ahead of doctors and teachers.

If America is home of bootlickers, then we Finns must be licking their assholes. Voluntarily. And then laughing at people who aren't willing to participate.

If your cops were doing that shit maybe they wouldn't be respected.

What the hell even is Shareblue.

you ever seen that webm of a bunch of cops in britain disarming a guy with a knife without killing him or even hurting him

the americans make fun of us for that

Post it, I only ever saw the one where a rapefugee with a knife keeps 20 cops at bay

Well to be fair, I would make fun of you too because of that.

I don't want to upset you, but you are in America RIGHT NOW

yanks will defend this
>muh cops job is very dangerous. Devouring dohnuts is so stressful
>muh veterans
>muh guns
>muh Israel
>Ivanka

I don't believe this image is genuine.

newsweek.com/police-release-graphic-video-officer-involved-shooting-742241

>But the horror of the incident was only fully learned after the acquittal, when authorities released body camera footage of Brailsford killing the 26-year-old as he berated him and forced him to crawl toward him.
>after the acquittal, when authorities released body camera footage of Brailsford
>after the acquittal

wtf

Laws don't apply to the pigs here in USA

honestly americans explain please

why are you such retards? how can you be such savages? that video shocked me to my core

literally none of us are defending this. stop acting like we would for some reason.

Sup Forums does not represent us

>no americans are defending this
>show americans defending it
>nuh uhh they aren't real americans

I didn't say they aren't real Americans. I meant that Americans on Sup Forums and Americans on Sup Forums differ quite a bit.

OwO isn't a word, it's an emoticon

>not my states
>not my president
>not my race
>not my jury
>not my board

Sup Forums is literally underage.

You never asked for his definition of american.

It would have been far easier to just have him lay on the ground with his hands on his head and get the other cop to cuff him.
He wanted him to mess up so he could kill him.

>he doesn't pronounce Ex Dee for the laughs

>literally shia vs sunni tier excuse

if as a tourist i get into a fight with a cop what will they do if i scream "mamma mia"?

Serious question: with all the surveillance you guys are subject to, aren't you afraid of posting comments like these, ending up on a watch list and have the bad luck of being stopped by a cop on the road, asked for license and registration and his scanner beeping like mad once he runs your data through and realizing you're in __a__ watch list?

I've had family going to the US and I was terrified of them having trouble with authorities simply because they share the house with me and I shitpost on chans. One of my family members was stopped and taken into interrogation literally because his name sounds too suspicious on the basis of being too common.

They will shoot at the first 'ma'.

There's nothing you can do. It's like being a Lithuanian Jew in 1941 or an ISIS captive in front of a camera.
The guy wants to kill you and he's going to get what he wants.

some faggots at Sup Forums are also defending it.

OPEN THE DOOR

GET ON THE FLOOR

EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

>Cops may be universally evil in all countries
I bet you smoke weed.

Sup Forums doesn't have flags though
actual americans are defending it

You know literally nothing about Sunni or Shia

Then they are retards

Never even tried any drugs aside from alcohol. But I do support legalisation of all of them regardless.

People for some retarded reason seem to believe that cops exist to protect the general public, when in reality they only exist to protect the government and solve crimes. That's it.

>they only exist to protect the government
In a police state

Like your country

Did I say anything different you fucking leaf?

And mine.

>mutts get this mad when you point out how shit they are
Lmao

I'm literally agreeing with you

yes but pol is the most american board atm

Please respond

Embarrassing.

i checked a bit and it seems most of them are condamning the cop tho
a few of the supporters are obvious larpers

Am I being detained xD

I'm pretty sure that would be /k/.

I'd rather die than just nod my head when cops shoot people like this tbqh

Try not to breathe but breath really hard as a consequence of focusing so hard on trying not to breathe hard.

hehehe

Police is a friend.

Why does Sup Forums care so much about memes? Don't they know memes are just for fun?

right
i checked pol earlier it was like
>yeah i agree this sucks
>shill!
>fuck i cant defend this
>fuck you shareblue
:/

I think it's a combination of things. American cops have to:
1. Patrol alone without backup
2. Have to deal with armed and violent people (compared to cops here)
3. Get drilled to escalate and overwhelm
4. Get drilled to shoot to kill directly

Compared to the Netherlands
1. Cops patrol with 2 or 3 guys (sometimes more). Cops keep each other in check, so they don't misbehave as much. And if one cop drops his weapon to arrest the person there is always a second cop ready to help him with the arrest or keep a gun aimed. So the job is a lot less stressful.
2. Cops almost never get shot here. Like once every five years.
3. Dutch cops try to deescalate. That's their first priority.
4. When you grab a gun you are allowed to shoot to kill. But it's up to the cop to decide what's appropriate. So cops often shoot the person in the legs. But Dutch cops are also really easy with pulling a baton. They can hit you a couple times if you stand in their way without being sued. So there is a lot more freedom for personal judgement calls.

>if you put your hand behind your back I will shoot you
>puts his hand behind his back

>wow fucking pigs how could you do that

Everything American cops get taught is aimed at high violence situations that they have to manage alone.

have you ever been pulled over by a cop? you get nervous ffs, at least I do, now imagine that cop was pointing a fucking machine gun at your head and threatening to kill you.

i always feel like a nigger when i see them, i get this urge to pull out the gun that i dont possess to shot them
never even had a problem with them, it's istinctive

If you don't respond to this post you will be shot
If you don't get dubs responding to this post you will get shot

>*shoots self*

because you know they could potentially end or ruin your life if they really wanted, you get nervous when you're waling alone at night and you cross a pack of arabs or nogs for the same reason I guess, it's just instinct, prey and predator primordial brain triggers.

>not my state
Why should I care?

SHUT UP OR I ILL SHOOT
YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO SELECT ALL THE STREET SIGNS
COMPLY OR I WILL KILL YOU