*muffled humanoid screams*

*muffled humanoid screams*
*funky town starts playing*
*screams stop*

Oh. It's that webm.

Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

i don't want to remember this one

This one fucked my shit up completely and just seeing the thumbnail is already making me nauseous

Now this guy is having a bad monday!

the mexican government for letting this shit happen and not letting citizens arm up to defend themselves.

lel

too bad about the face

Woah, that's gonna hurt tomorrow haha :^O

can I get a rundown on what happens?

Story?

Donald drumpf for banning these civilized mexican folks

Cartels cut some guys hands and face off, tie off the stumps so he doesn't bleed out stick a machete in his mouth to hold him down and start going at his throat with a box cutter.

Is this a scene from Face Off ?

cartel members flayed a guy alive, cut his hands off, and started shoving a knife down his throat while beheading him

>Trump wishes to stop this happening in America

Fuck Trump impeachment now!

This. No borders, no nations.

>mfw

Idiots. This is not from the Mexican cartel, it happened in a prison in brazil. They also loaded the guy up on coca in before hand so he wouldn't pass out during this.

Some Mexican cartel member argues that Rei is best waifu. Other cartel members disagree and state that rather Asuka is best waifu. They argue for a few moments on the qualities of each before their superior comes in and declares that their argument is having a negative effect on workplace productivity. Ultimately they decide that the only way to resolve the situation is to cut off the Reifag's hands, peel off his face, and then jab a pole into his mouth as they cut his throat with a wonky box-cutter to Funky Town.

Oh, so now besides Sup Forums we have Sup Forums here too? Wonderful...

>Sweet Child O' Mine starts playing
Gets me every time

Yeah, I've been cruising rekt threads since I was 14 and have a stomach of steel by now, but six years later this one cuts right through it and makes me sick

The first time I watched it a few months ago I nearly cried

>prison in brazil
You're thinking of the melted plastic + eating fingers one. This was a Mexican cartel. An user posted a translation of what they're saying in the version with audio

Oh by the way, you pussies haven't seen anything until you've watched this with audio

Some jackass has been posting gore .webms on Sup Forums for a while now.

This cartel guy.. I mean this cartel guy's a real jerk!

Just how fucking new are you? Your le pole whining makes it obvious but I'd still like an answer

This is literally the worst video available atm.
Full version is on all the usual channels.
Just search for guys face skinned off and read the comments.
I'd advise anyone from watching this stuff

and... why did they do it? What possibly could this guy have done to warrant this response?

WHAT THE FUCK, TRUMP DOESN'T WANT TO IMPORT THIS?

>you pussies
>le internet tough guy face

This video fucked me up when i first saw it but honestly reading op and watching the video just made me crack up
Maybe if the audio was included itd be worse

We're all in this together, user. It's okay

> nearly cried

You sound like a faggot, video's undeniably one of the most brutal gore vids out there though, especially with sound

This one? I think it's from Venezuela actually.

Could be Brazil though, same difference.

Well I was baked out of my mind when I first saw it. That made it pretty fucking upsetting

I LOVE NIGGERS
I WANT NIGGERS TO FUCK MY WIFE AND BEAT MY OVER THE HEAD
I WANT NIGGERS TO SKIN MY FACE WHILE IM STILL ALIVE AND STEAL MY POSSESSIONS
FUCK DRUMPFT

I read comments on one of the gore sites and some Mexicans were discussing the accents.
They said were it was most likely occurring going by the slang used, can't remember the name but somewhere south

Daily reminder

Del Toro is all for sanctuary cities harbouring cartel criminals

>mexican intellectual

indeed

Yep this one. I think you're right, it's Venezuela

Before we get a flood of "what's happening here":

They're dripping molten plastic on two men. One seems to be out for the count. In the part II webm they force the guy still conscious to eat his own severed fingers

honestly if this bothers you to the point where hiding the thread isn't enough, you might as well go back

This one disturbs me more than OP because you can still identify the poor guys' faces in agony. OP just looks like a monster. So fucked up.
Backstory btw? Gang shit, political, what?

What the fuck is she (he?) on?

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*

¿Ves ese tipo ahí? Ese soy yo. Probablemente se esté preguntando cómo me metí en esta situación

Wasn't this a gay guy or tranny from Mexico?
Deserved it tbf

Another one you really need sound for

>Oh by the way, you pussies haven't seen anything until you've watched this with audio

There's really nothing to be proud of there. Watching these with audio is more of a badge of degradation. These videos really have no right existing as no one really needs to see this horrible shit

>These videos really have no right existing as no one really needs to see this horrible shit
What is that even supposed to mean? No "right"? Who grants these "rights" to existence? How could they be taken away?

Any of these videos with a white guy doing the murdering/torturing/raping? I need some counter points against the racists

>The two prisoners, identified as 30-year-old Hugo Diaz Victor Zapata and 25-year-old Jesus Enmanuel Marchan, purportedly killed a 7 year-old boy that they'd kidnapped on May 7th.

Oh shit, what are some movies where the villains turn out to be the good guys?

I'n glad del taco's career tanked

>le liberal "don't show bad things about brown people" faec

Only slavs, but they aren't white

Assuming this isn't a troll post, there's plenty of videos of Russians torturing pedos and illegal Asian immigrants

where's the one from some prison where they were breaking a rapist's leg

It's important to see what humans are really capable of

you boys are tough, watching videos is hardcore

>These videos really have no right existing as no one really needs to see this horrible shit

Just knowing this shit has happened is enough. Don't piss off the wrong people.

Mexican government is in the pocket of Cartels. Hence why they go out of the way to disarm militia who try and protect themselves against cartels.

Despite all the gun violence in Murrica at least we're not victims to our own government.