This movie is the biggest pile of shit ever to be cast on the big screen

This movie is the biggest pile of shit ever to be cast on the big screen

Eat shit, disneycuck

you haven't seen Avtar 2 yet, its so shit i smell the stench growing in the air stronger every day it draws near

>Cameron will waste rest of his career on endless Avatar sequels

agreed. I was so pissed I payed for a theatre ticket for this piece of shit

This is bait

No, it's not.
Avatar is the most watered down and brainless schlock ever made

It is worse than adam sandler films since at least adam sandler films do not corrupt cinema this much

I agree, I rather watch the superior version where Kevin Costner pal around with Native Americans.

>Unethical moviemaking: The movie

explain

If you was made today it would have an average reception at best, but is was pretty good for 2012 or whenever it was made

2009, believe it or not

I don't need to, people with IQ above 100 understands

>untetical moviemaking
I dont get it. because it ripped of Dances With Wolves?

>people with IQ above 100 understands
*understand
You used the singular form instead of the plural.

English isn't even my first language, and you're still wrong

People is plural

>massive budget
>massive box office
>utterly forgettable
this movie is quite the enigma

Box office king TWICE!

Thats actually pretty good then, why are faggots surprised it did so well?

Except your fallacy doesnt hold up in this structure

What he said is completely grammatically correct.

Off yourself

Truly the greatest trick Cameron ever pulled. And like that, hes gone.

It's actually probably top 10 sci-fi.

>ever to be cast on the big screen
This isn't even a thing.
>Avatar is outstanding.

-wrong-

in hindsight this was hollywood popcorn kino. Its very highly accessible, didnt require much thought but it wasnt straight up retarded like transformers. Visually it was ace and the story was emotional, albeit cliched. It also incorporated themes of reincarnation and eastern/native philosophy. For a movie that was made from the get go to be a blockbuster it's actually very well done.

Not every movie needs to be a black and white arty-farty foreign language film.

It's truly a wonder how the highest-grossing movie of all time can have so little impact on culture. I have NEVER heard anyone reference this movie since it came out. I can't even name a single character from it.

It was also before the era of CGI shitfests of clean looking environments, and visually Avatar looks good, real artistry in the choice of computer camera angles compared to your average CGI shitfests.

That being said I couldn't enjoy it at the time, the story was too cliched for my liking.

>muh noble savages
>muh evil human oppressors

How are the cat indians going to stop the humans from bombing the fuck out of them? Are they going to channel the power of friendship into a giant shield around the planet?

F I V E A V A T A R M O V I E S

I

V

E

A

V

A

T

A

R

M

O

V

I

E

S

No. Politically correct white guilt americans are going to protest in washington to end the war and two years later aliens will allegedly fly a spaceship in a tall building and the public will change their minds

all of this won't happen till Avatar 8 though

sorry but no.

You are just mad because You know that you cant and will never beat the Jimbo!!

>tfw no evil David to drop liquid goo on Cameron's Avatar race and kill them all

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Abatap is dead. You're not gonna summon him no matter how hard you try.

>and the story was emotional
I know plenty of people who were cheering for the humans, me included, because they didn't give a single fuck about the aliens

It was more of a tech demo than anything