How exactly did this fucking happen?

How exactly did this fucking happen?

Also, should I watch Sense 8

they got into the hollywood pedo game.
they want to continue to do it
blackmailed to become trannies
they did it so they wouldnt be made an example of and also to continue being degenerate pedos
now you know.

Fetishism. One of the brothers got pussy whipped by a dominatrix with a fetish for trannies and emasculation

>Larry
Has a long history of degenerate sexual behavior, dated a notorious dominatrix for many years, it's no surprise he gets his rocks off "living as a woman"

>Andy
Him going tranny genuinely baffles me because he always struck me as the beer-chugging / sports-watching masculine one of the two.

At any rate I guess it's not all that surprising since an extreme postmodern take on identity is a recurring theme in their work.

>Him going tranny genuinely baffles me
being blackmailed will get you doing a lot of things you wouldnt want to

What did they use as blackmail?

videos and images of the brothers partaking in sexual acts with minors.

i dont understand how they are both trans

Jesus fuck they used to look like such edgelords

They pass pretty well now 2bh

>How exactly did this fucking happen?

They leveled up.

What was the tipping point?

The Matrix Revolution? Speed Racer?

Autogynephilia.

proof?

You autistics sit here and bask in your shit flinging fests. You are so content with your out of touch point of views and opinions, such as "MUH CHROMOSONE ASSIGNED GENDERS" that you're left behind and are essentially removing yourself even further from society. You're out of touch with what's going on out there. You're all sat here, patting each others back, attempting to one up one anothers racist, sexist and vile posts. But worst of all you lack the self awareness to take a step back and realise how easily triggered you are by new, progressive ideas.

their field of work nobody needs actual proof, (((they))) only need to say that they have it and the rest fall in line

shitty b8 m8

I don't know/care.
And Yes you should.

welp. I guess that explains why they keep being handed 300 million dollar movies that bomb.

nice pasta.

This is the answer.

>they get a sexual kick out of appearing in public as female, because they respond sexually to the responses of nonconsenting persons like strangers, coworkers and friends, in the same way an exhibitionist gets off by flashing people.
fucking degenerates

I imagine it's something like intense and powerful drug use in addition to both of them fucking the same Beverly Hills dominatrix eventually leading them toward getting feminized

They both dabble in a form of luciferian Gnosticism that says only the female can be divine. For their crimes they were cursed by God, who took away their creativity, and the both went crazy

BTW, the architect is meant to represent the God of the Bible. Not the demiurge, but literally God

And now they're both insane trannies who cut off their dicks

Don't mess with God. Seriously

The real question is will it be suicide or overdose for these two? Can't imagine it will be long before the first one goes

>should I watch Sense 8
lol no, its tumblr/swj tier

fuck off Sup Forumsfag. i love how retards like you laugh at the idea of "evidence" "proof" or facts. kill yourself

You guys are the ones to be throwing those stones given what's going on in other threads on this board.

>jews don't exist

If there was proof they wouldn't get blackmailed in the first place, would they?

Does it mean that they rebranded themselves as sisters wachowski?

Right, because they just leaked those videos anyway didn't they
Do you even think before you speak

What I'm wondering is why didn't they do this to themselves at the same time if they both wanted it?

this is the state of Sup Forums novadays.and you just watched it happen.

I think they were both originally female, then took regular hormone injections to appear male. Their current state is what a tranny reversion looks like, after you stop taking the shots.

No one is triggered. We are just asking free questions to make sense of it all in an anonymous and safe place. Don't get mad if you lack any empathy to understand most of our world's arnt surrounded by people transitioning

Trannies are a secret 5th column in our societies. They are like the Jem'hadar in DS9. They have to keep taking the hormone shots, or they revert. That is how Satan controls them. They run the political class.

they fell for the 'I would totally look cute as a girl' Jew

would your name happen to be Mario?

HRT, obviously. Are you stupid?

Transgenderism is believed to be caused by abnormal hormone concentrations while the fetus develops in the mother's womb. They will have normal hormone balances for their birth gender later in life, but their nervous system is permanently altered. The mother of the Wachowski's probably had some kind of hormonal imbalance so both her children got this.

considering how those 2 ended up, this is almost batshit insane enough to be true. do they have any kind of connection to known/suspected pedos? like the billionaire dude who has his own island with the creepy temple down in the caribbean?

Take the slightest look into it.

They were both of them literally femdom'd into "becoming women". It's some of the most pathetic shit I've ever read.

If you think this is surprising or something that came out of nowhere, you need to go and look back at what The Matrix was about. I think you missed something important.

Nygard's very red pilled though, for a faggot. He shits on niggers chest and lets white girls shit on him.

>Also, should I watch Sense 8
i haven't got around to watching the new season yet, so i can't comment on it. based on the first season, if you can tolerate a ton of gay/trans/sjw shit that feels forced and pandering most of the time, it isn't terrible. the premise is interesting at least. there are some cool fight scenes with the korean chick, the african dudes are actually pretty likeable, and chick who is supposed to be from iceland is qt as fuck.

wut? the fuck is nygard?

Season 2 is probably stronger than the first overall

i'll get around to watching S2 eventually, it's not real high on my must watch list. it's interesting enough to see it through. does this season wrap it up, or will there be more?

Definitely no wrap up, ending is open for more

uuh what's this billionaire shtick?

jeffrey epstein

This reads like actual schizophrenia

The proof he's requesting isn't the videos themselves, but proof of the whole load of bullshit people are dropping itt. You're making enormous claims without backing them up with anything. It's literally just pedo fan fiction.

if you saw Bound it shouldn't have come as a surprise

But the liberal agenda is more assertive than ever.

it's a great show if you don't get triggered by diversity. The whole point of the show is to make it as diverse as possible to make sure they can get as many skill sets as possible.

this.

Read the Book of Rimans.

Good.

(it's less preachy about it tho)

>He also molested girls he had brought in from South America and Europe and once was given three 12-year-old girls from France as a “birthday gift,” the documents alleged.

sounds like a proper sick cunt

Pseudoscience.

Van Damn > Leto > German > Korean > Indian > Iceland > Cop > Tranny

not surprising now that the other one has gone off to complete it's freakshow programming, and wasn't involved in season 2. the one that went full retard first worked on the season by itself. no one left to reign in the crazy anymore.

Lilly > Lana.

he is. what's even more disturbing is his circle of friends, and the guest list that are regulars on his island.

The ending of s2 was pretty good. I had to skip through so many scenes though

seriously what's the likely hood of this shit happening in the same family.

I'm willing to buy into the whole tranny thing and I'm sure that they do exist but it seems like 99% of them are just fetishists. or failed males who can't get their dream girl so in some sick twisted way they decide to BECOME their dream girl.

>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.
-St Paul (Romans 1:28)

I couldn't find any movies with the Dominatrix that cucked them where she actually does something. The ones I found, she barely hit the guy with a stick,not my kind of shit. She'shot at though.
I wanted to see her fucking a hot tranny or something.

Fun fact: They went to my high school when they were dudes..

My guess is they were both sexually molested really bad as kids.

I'm all for people doing their own thing, but as someone who interacts with an unusually large number of trans people, I can say that 2 brothers BOTH being trans is so fucking unlikely that it makes me think somewhere deep down, one of them is bullshitting. Either that or they both had very strange childhoods.

It think it has more to do with one of them confusing, corrupting, and enabling the other with their tranny idealogy.

>You're not confused about your sexuality, you're just transgender like me! Start shooting yourself up with hormones and dressing like an idiot and you'll feel better!

Which is part of the reason why this gender shit is so fucking toxic to our society. It preys on the weak.

Van Damme > German Gangsta > Kick Ass Korean > Iceland Qt = Bland Cop > Boring Indian > Gay Actor > L33t H4x0r Tranny

L33t H4x0r Tranny is last solely because she is god awful actor. the previous Sense8 group with Sayid and Elle Driver seem way more interesting than the one we're stuck watching.

Yup, and it has a greenlight to spread to kids now too because for some reason enabling the delusions of every seven year old is important.

you know anywhere i can find out more about his island?

I like Sense8 but you need to have a lot of ability to sit through all the gay sex. What sucks is they have this smoking hot poo in loo who if I remember correctly never gets naked.

The best character is a mexican fag. So, take that as you will.

They both followed the steps of Chis-chan.
God knows how many nerds were ruined this way.

if you don't have any relevant stories to share, that's a useless fact. i went to the same high school as terry crewes, but it doesn't matter.

>used to look like edgelords

Underage faggots please go, how on earth do they look edgy that's how everyone dressed in the 90s

you don't like Leto? I really like his story with his boyfriend and the woman that masterbates to them. She was pretty fantastic, surprised this was her first acting role

Fun facts = Useless facts motherfucker

>She

To beta numales anyone looking like they have at least a smidgen of testosterone represents edgy.

Generally speaking, you don't just get to transition (actually transition, not like tumblr freak shows who buy grey market meds and mutate themselves) on a lark, it's not exactly a minor process

it's kind of old news at this point. there are a ton of pizzagate archives somewhere where it's discussed. there have been a few threads just about the island on Sup Forums awhile back.

Google "Lolita express"

They submitted to the blackmail. Do you understand what blackmail is?

I don't mind some sweaty gay butt thrusting when I generally get the same in kind of Doona Bae

Fair exchange and all that. They get what they want and I get what I want.

go on you have my attention....

Kali maaa, shakte de!

If you guys were accusing anyone but Bill Clinton here I'd just be laughing, but I don't know mang he seems like quite the sex addict.

wasn't into it at all. i could be down with a spin-off show of the 2 african dudes having fun broventures driving Van Damme around the bush

Yeah, something's fucky.

i like to fantasise about uncovering these kinds of cases. it's a shame it's next to impossible

look up Det. Jim Rothstein. he's famous for busting pedophiles. guess what happens to the big fish he catches?

this is fucking hilarious just when i thought this place was getting stale u drop this gem thank you u made my night

pizzagate is the gift that never stops giving. while i do think some sick shit went down on that island involving some very important people, i don't think there is an underground temple straight out of indiana jones

the Epstein shit is very real and shouldn't be conflated with the pizzagate nonsense