en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzW_cUi8AU
youtube.com/watch?v=SHshb1QMOvY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LOVE how they all use that deadeye stare pepe. Makes me laugh every time

Ive never paid my tv licence

This is just funny as fuck desu. And nothing has been 'killed'. Pepe hasn't been whatshisfaces for fucking years.

>implying it's any different in USA

You do realise several countries covered this shit?

Reported to the Queen, expect the SAS at your door step at 8 'o bong.

>Mass Media reporting the death of Pepe
>Not the birth of Apu

Its 10 past 8

What is your oldest Pepe memory, anons?

I remember seeing Pepe all over Sup Forums when I first came here almost 7 years ago and being really bothered by the fact that smug Pepe has a long fat neck whereas sad Pepe has a clearly defined round head with no neck. To my newfag self they didn't look like the same character.

They aren't the same character.

sad frog for MSN profile

>killing an internet meme

Top kek. Only an American could think drawing his character in a coffin would make people go "LOL GUESS IT'S OVER NOW GUISE!"

Shut the fuck up

>tfw we will never have another year as memeworthy as 2016

I'm more annoyed by the human-looking pepe with the really prominent eyebrows usually depicted in a wifebeater

He is really smug and ethnic/stupid looking

They do realize pepe is a fictional cartoon character right?

What the fuck why do normalfags keep talking about our meme? Fucking r_thedonald faggots posting him on twitter all the time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

You could almost mistaken Wikipedia for Encyclopedia Dramatica

Why is french media so superior

but the CREATOR changed the cartoon CANON so it's real, just like harry potter analogies

Lol they think he ded

wew

Pretty sure the Pepe you're talking about is Pepe as he was originally portrayed in Boy's Club

As far as I'm concerned, that's canon Pepe

Only sadfrog is canon

>The world trully ended in 2012 and we got trapped in this machine that resorted to meme magic to keep working

bahahahahahah

holy fuck this is 2000's levels of insanity

Reading Boys Club while he was still making them.
>feels good man

*mexican

That's what I said, American.

Fuck frogs. I hate frogs. I'm going to post my top three favourite methods of torturing frogs and literally no one can stop me.

>3 force them to smoke

They're stupid as fuck. Put a cigarette in their mouth and they'll inhale until their lungs burst.

>2 use them as tennis ball

My family has an old tennis court that is slowly being reclaimed by nature. Nonetheless it still looks okay when you trim the grass and pull the foilage from the edges. My friend and I would spend a couple of hours collecting a bucket full of frogs, and then play tennis with them. Most would die after the first serve but sometimes we managed to do a rally before they died

>1 Vikings funeral

What's really fun is spending a couple of hours fletching arrows from wood. Then collect frogs, and nail them to a wooden plank. Then, you let them down a subtle stream and dip your arrow tip in a fire and shoot at the frog with a DIY bow.

You autistics sit here and bask in your shit flinging fests. You are so content with your out of touch point of views and opinions, such as "MUH CHROMOSONE ASSIGNED GENDERS" that you're left behind and are essentially removing yourself even further from society. You're out of touch with what's going on out there. You're all sat here, patting each others back, attempting to one up one anothers racist, sexist and vile posts. But worst of all you lack the self awareness to take a step back and realise how easily triggered you are by new, progressive ideas.If all you have to show for all your efforts shitposting, trolling, flat out lying and conspiring is a brief mention on national television then well done.

Newfag. UK news has on multiple times put up Pepe in the background for totally unrelated events. Pepe Bombing. I think it got some people fired.

You're nothing compared to UK since they're the bant masters. Only >we come close.

t. Aussie

yeah only Sup Forums believes in chromosomes and male/female genders

get a load of this tumblrina

It's pasta dickhead

hmmm then maybe you do spend too much time here

When it started being spammed with the "feels good man" panel in 06/07ish, whichever it was

I also though pepe was from incontinent student bodies up until a year ago.

another reason why rdonald is literally the cancer ruining the internet from the inside out

OOO YOU GOT BURNED.

I know this is b8 but the fact that some leftist have started to claim that chromosomes have nothing to do with sex and that biological sex is a social construct is just proof of meme magic

yes that is the cancer killing it

not tons of fucking normies or anything

Let's dismiss decennia of scientific research because degenerates got offended lol

This is my oldest pepe from 08. Simpler times. Feels good man.

This is so fucking embarrassing

If your oldest memory isn't from the original comic you are a cancerous newfag that needs to lurk the fuck more. reeee ect.

>ect

Etc. Short for et cetera, retard.

r*ddit is that way little schoolbaby

>embarrassing

You'd know, dumb anime poster.

>put them in a bucket and throw a bundle of firecrackers in it

That's nothing. When Queenslanders aren't fucking their Pauline Hanson bodypillows they're inventing disgusting new ways for frogs (toads, same diff) to die. They're experts.

>he won't be along for much longer

this is what butthurt haters actually believe

saying >feels good man to a friend at a house party almost a decade ago

if you remember him as anything but
"feelsgoodman frog" you're probably a newfag. No one called him pepe. I didn't even know his name was pepe until the faggots at knowyourmeme started "investigating" memes.

anyways, I remember spamming feelsgoodman.jpg on forums circa 2008. it feels good man to know that I was a part of meme history

nooo pepe

PAY YOUR FUCKING TV TAX OR THIS QUALITY JOURNALISM WILL CEASE

a la

OI COBBLER GIVE US SOME OF THAT HONEY FOR THE CELERY MISSION THERE'S OLD LADS AND BIRDS WHO NEED A FIVER YOU CUNT AND IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE NICKED

>we hijacked pepe

Uhhh sweetie no sorry try again

>t. psychopath
get help

The money is to pay for the tranny hormone injections.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzW_cUi8AU

Seeing this and the Feels Bad, Man variant posted on this very board like 8 or so years ago.

>for example, the number 18
HEIL HORTLER

2007 or 2008 for me.

I remember being confused by his facial expression. I wasn't sure what it meant, sadness or something else, as he only looked slightly sad.

I remember sad Pepe upsetting me because I could not relate to his sadness, whereas I could very much relate to Wojack's

Back then I referred to them as "Feelsman" and "Frog"

Reminder that Pepe is NOT racist anymore.
#SavePepe

The original peeing with your pants down comic, whenever that first started getting posted. Feels like about a decade ago.

Save this, buckaroo.
*unzips dick*

>pepe was "hacked online"

they made that fucking frog a hate symbol. the world is a joke. i hope it all burns

This is peepee I can get behind.

Tineye fucking sucks dude.

no one on Sup Forums has ever seen that pepe before. cnn commissioned it

>pepe
>green lips
nah nigga that aint the real pepe

>"Esoteric Kekism" is a term for the parody religion of worshipping Pepe the Frog,[36] which sprung from the similarity of the slang term for laughter, "kek", and the name of the ancient Egyptian frog god of darkness, Kek.

Lol.

It's like he's aware of what's happening. Do you think they intentionally did that?

It looks like a mugshot.

Check out my original, hand drawn, signed limited edition Pepe made by Matt Furie himself.

How does it feel to know that my pepe is rarer that yours will ever be?

Did America do it with tax payer's money though?

saved lol

sugoi...

youtube.com/watch?v=SHshb1QMOvY

you can save the picture all you like, but you still dont have the actual physical drawing

you lose, sweetie ;^)

I always knew them as feelguy and sadfrog back then.

>188
Oh my god... it even has dubs.

It's not that rare anyway if its part of 200 picture series. I could hand draw 199 peps, and they would be rarer than yours.

>Actually spending real world money on a real world fucking material piece of shit based on a fucking meme

Legitimately kys

ok sweetie, whatever makes you feel better

here, have this raggedy old pepe of mine if it will make you feel better

>material piece of shit based on a fucking meme

The meme is based on the comic.

>based on a meme

fuckign STUPID idiot

i have never actually seen that circle pepe before

thanks dude, and congratulations on your hand drawn one
keep it safe

>implying I'm seething with jealousy
whatever kike

One that you can literally get online and print out for fucking free if you so desired

congrats

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M

4chin news kino?

>wont spend money to support the creation of content he likes

jew

Nothing beats the original

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

i liked when it was "cosplaying" different characters.

i hate the version where he is drawed in a situation where he is clearly pictured as a degenerate psychopath (gorey, faggotry necrophil shitty drawings) probably lefty fag made them to make him look bad

>furie created the memes

>old enough to remember when Sup Forums was one board which later expanded to include guro and loli boards
>lived to see Sup Forums become mainstream and elect the president of the united states