COMPLETE CAPITULATION

COMPLETE CAPITULATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgNHpY6r478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened?

Brexit negotations. Utterly emasculated, they bent the knee and they bent it well

We're all retards, send help pls

Some details maybe?
The help is on the way.

read the article on BBC, it's just one big CAPITULATION after the other

oh how the mighty have fallen

SHEER SURRENDER

CUTE! I say the good peoples of EU betray germshitmany and join the eternal CUTIE anglos

i just hope we get some form of freedom of movement desu

don't care if it's some watered down version with meaningless stipulations, i just want to be able to continue having the right to live anywhere in europe

>it's the angry Dutchman who always makes anti Brexit threads again

Is Nigel crying right now?

we spent 6 months negotiating only to end up agreeing to everything the EU asked for

my first thread about the matter you capitulating cretin

>In the Netherlands peanut butter is called pindakaas (peanut cheese) rather than pindaboter (peanut butter) because the word butter is only supposed to be used with products that contain actual butter.

"What shall we call it fa󠇦m? Peanut spread? Peanut jam? Peanut paste? Peanut preserve? Peanut margerine? Peanut extract?"

"No... peanut... cheese."

"Ahh yes, very impressive"

>senpai
is the filter gone now?

baka desu senpai

ok that made laugh

NETHERLANDS COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY FOREVER BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Will Italy accept the anglo refugees? pls

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

YES SOFT BREXIT

brexiters BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=WgNHpY6r478
AS LONG AS THERE'S A HUNNER WE'LL NEVER CAPITULATE

>dude look at this funny word xD let's totally forget about the fact that the proud Britons bent the knee for Europe in ways that not even Napoleon could have dreamed of, a mere year and a half after claiming they were getting their country back

now i know why the brit made fun of russian navy yesterday
he was insecure and had to coompensate a lot for his loss against eu
lmao

excellent post, Henk

>wat nou?

Too bad you dont have much of negotiatiors anymore.

How to you go from this

to this

>tfw scotland goes independent
>tfw english economy collapses
>tfw May begs congress to becomes 51st state
>tfw new flag
>tfw bongs get their guns back
>tfw I get to live in comfy cornish fishing village for the rest of my life, spending my nights sipping pints at the local

What has been agreed?

Guarantee that there will be "no hard border" between Northern Ireland and the Republic and that the "constitutional and economic integrity of the United Kingdom" will be maintained.

EU citizens living in the UK and vice versa will have their rights to live, work and study protected. The agreement includes reunification rights for relatives who do not live in the UK to join them in their host country in the future

Financial settlement - No specific figure is in the document but Downing Street says it will be between £35bn and £39bn, including budget contributions during a two-year "transition" period after March 2019

Best possible result for a euroboo like me

To this

AHAHHAHAHHAHHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHSHSHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
*cough*
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHSHHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUEEN LIZ BOWS BEFORE EUROPE

if I didn't have exams next week I'd spam this thread every day from now on

My former rulers, reduced to being beggars at the doorsteps of the EU. Sad.

UK as a country has finished

Please God let this happen, I want to move to Hawaii and escape this fucking cold

>having Italy on your side
now you've completely fucked up beyond repair
been there, done that

This is so pathetic I almost feel bad if it wasn't all because of their own stupidity

>r/Europe shill is also underage
Shocking.

LOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH----------
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

They've been talking about wanting the things proposed for a while now, why is everyone acting surprised.

Irish border and securing UK and EU citizen rights to stay was going to be an important issue, it's nothing new. The price is high though.

We should have told them where to stick it but I'd rather we just get on and leave the fucking shithole.

absolutely

unlike your shithole, university isn't prohibitively expensive here, I'm 22

and stop projecting your reddit usage on me

Looks like Hans won in the end eh lads

>Looks like Hans won
>Hans
That's not how you spell Shlomo, my dear Abdul.

Oh, and of course EU wants to make its possible to set an example with UK, as a warning to anybody else. Dumb fucks.

bald

>I'm 22
Oh ok, that's why you're shitposting like a 15 year old. Kill yourself, Reddit filth.

Because he is an arab. Netherland is chokefull of this vermin.

>being THIS angry

lmao not my fault Theresa bent the knee before her masters

weve been finished since the suez canal crisis

topkek look at this anglo vermin in france

stop hiding behind foreign flags

This entire thread is butthurt shitposting my Morroccan friend. You expect me to be calm and reasonable when you're not going to do the same?

B-But the fag smoking pint man said said the EU needed us more than we needed the EU!

EU are über allies.

Je ne suis pas un anglo, espèce d'abruti fini à la pisse. But you ? You're an arab I can tell.

>You expect me to be calm and reasonable

Of course not, your country has just fucking humiliated itself in front of the world stage. Let me tell you a secret - I'd literally be SHAKING if I were you. So I understand how fucking upset you are.

Still butthurt. Notice you didn't rebuke me insinuating you're Moroccan. Suspicious.

You just have no leverage over the EU and so you can't negotiate a good deal, that should have been perfectly clear to everyone since day one.

oh wow so great EU can keep being the niggers that they are without any consequences

I am not Moroccan, want me to spell it out for you? I simply chose not to rebuke because it's such a pathetic butthurt tactic from you, call me Moroccan because you're fucking SEETHING.

But let me reciprocate. Fucking Paki, learn to control your anger. I know you Pakis like to blow yourselves up when things don't go your way, but you're in the West now, act like a Brit and just take the humiliation up the ass.

He isn't Dutch. Dutch don't have this petty mentality. It's typically arabic. He is seeing white people shouting at each others, so from his tiny, tiny brain it looks like something good. He probably doesn't even understand what's happening. Don't lose your time and energy discussing with this vermin. Be strong, my friend, EURSS aparatchiks will be ruthless.

Why should Nigel be crying?

He has bountiful pension befitting an European representative and literally no power or responsibility in UK itself. He can laugh and shitpost from the sidelines with impunity.

>brits are S E E T H I N G

wow, so this is the famous "british banter" we've heard about? crying like a little sissy girl?

Was going to say "at least we're in the World Cup" but then I remembered Morocco qualified too so never mind.

yeah youve really been setting the bar high here

sure ahmed, enjoy your soccer games from the comfort of your sharia zones in birmingham

Prefer the sharia zones of Rotterdam desu

rotterdam has no sharia zones

we keep our animals caged, you allow your animals (who am I kidding, you probably are the animal) to run your cities

like fuck's sake bro, what's with all the acid-throwing and kiddie-raping you do?

Just wage a war bro

dude, he was talking about rotherham, autocorrect just messed up.

Like EU would have anything to defend itself. How many nukes does those faggots at EU have ? How many companies/regiments ? That's what I thought. inb4 France has nukes. Yeah, France.

sneaky british subhuman in france

>be brit

imagine deriving some sort of quasi-nationalistic pride from free trade organizations trying to punish countries for leaving it

very sad

>rotterdam has no sharia zones
That's bullshit. I've seen videos of Arabs yelling and threatening people on the street of council estates. You denying reality now?

Desktops don't have autocorrect you inbred slavshit.

rotterdam has no sharia zones, ahmad

this is not britain

Where are you seeing that? What I see is generic schadenfreude.

That said, if you consider what's happening as "punishing" then you're an idiot.

Retribution for Napoléon's losses

>english and dutch autist fighting
You are brothers stop this nonsense

imagine forcing citizens to approach cops on their knees, legs crossed, hands in the air, and shooting them when they inevitably fall over

the EU has approached this completely punitively from the start, and you can see how them trying to shake money out of the UK sexually excites G*rmanics from this board. It's perverse.

and you and the Visegrad gang are next, so I would avoid getting too smug.

I am quite literally sexually excited at May having to bend the knee

fantastic post and a brilliant deflection

It gets me pretty horny man not gonna lie

That's an interesting narrative you're peddling and I'm sure someone who genuinely sees EU as some sort of fourth reich would even find it flattering, but it's factually bullshit.

When you make obligations, you're legally compelled to pay them. When you desire a privilege, you have to offer something in return. I'm sorry if you feel that EU should be giving stuff away for free because you don't understand trade and law.

Not as much as some refugee raping your sister, I guess.

sneaky british subhuman in france

pathetic attempt at banter

Wouldn't Dixielanders say the same about your country though?

>the EU has approached this completely punitively from the start
If EU actually wanted to punish it would have cut them off like a cancer. Current EU approach is more like attempt to mitigate the damage for the both sides while tolerating the brit shenanigans.

When the first shipment of shitskins will land in your country, I'll take comfort in the thought you're a faggot who deserves it.

>when all is said and done the UKIP brexiters where the group who got BTFO the hardest

loving every laugh

I don't have a problem with the UK having to compromise to get out, I just think the public in certain EU member states just approach this incredibly pettily.

Europe isn't anybody's country

t. Brit in france getting his EU citizenship

>When you desire a privilege, you have to offer something in return.
I see where your narrative is going so lemme just call you a cuck in advance and close this thread
*teleports behind you and disappears*

I'm not a brit. It's just I can't stand EU to the point I'd side with a rosbif. Imagine how I fucking hate EU.

As a fellow isolated island nation, which also has to go against annoying neighboring continental nations, I can really sympathize with Brits. But don't worry. Between the Atlantic and the Pacific our sun will never fall.

Also their cheese is shit compared to ours lmao.

>mfw we literally dropped the power of the sun on you