youtube.com/watch?v=mCiEi8hgbOI
youtube.com/watch?v=J_af6MNJPiI
youtube.com/watch?v=6y8Bq6I5OjU
youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA
youtube.com/watch?v=IT4rzQivDSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Batman bike flip in TDK

>Dr. Pavel im CIA

Unironically in the theater I saw it in.

>I saw Darth Vader and a red lightsaber AND I CLAPPED!!
This scene(along with any other Vader scene in RO) kills any rewatchability it had.

As bad as VII is, its easily more rewatchable than RO.

Megan Fox on the bike in Transformers 2.

I'm not kidding.

I SAW SOMETHING I SEEN BEFORE AND I CLAPPED I REALLY CLAPPED

nothing because only Burgers clap in the theatre

>clapping at the cinema

I'm swedish and most people here clap when the end credits start rolling.

It's considered common courtesy

>and whistled
>and started jumping around like chimps
>taking off their clothes

>watching latest release in the BLACKED Cinematic universe
>Julio Gomez releases his thick 9 inches flaccid black python
>the entire audience starts clapping

Kinda annoying really.

ameriburgers clap DURING the movie. at the slightest provocation

a character theyve been watching for 50 mins picks up a big gun or something and they will burst out into cheers and clapping, thats how uncultured they are

Always annoying when that happens. And it's always at some scene that only morons like, too. Usually at a scene that the movie creators deliberately crafted in order to provoke that reaction.

When the skinhead died in Higher Learning the entire theater starting cheering mfw I was 30 years old in 1995

>sassy underdog character punches the bully at the end
>whoo! whoo!

the scene in the OP is some of the worst clap bait ive seen in ages.

Besides the openings and endings of really anticipated films, the only time one of my audiences have ever applauded here (Australia) was in The Mist when this happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCiEi8hgbOI - It happens at 2:13, but skip to 1:45.

indians do that too

Why

The same reason not wearing a hat indoors is courteous

Yeah but who are you clapping for? Each other?

I don't fucking know.

It's just what normal people do.

No it isn't, it's what burgers and poo-in-loos do.

normal people are weird

A courtesy to who, a fucking screen?

>indians
>courtesy in the cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=J_af6MNJPiI

If footage of a train coming towards the screen started playing they'd probably run away

They just express their joy I would do the seem if my country wasn't populated of arrogant cuck

>you don't get to bring friends

The only time you should clap when going to see a movie is if you are invited to the film's premiere because then the actors and director is in the room so you show them respect otherwise it's really autistic

I don't know about indians in India but a couple times a year the theather I work at gets rented by Indians to show bollywood movies, the first times I thought "oh fuck this gon b gud" but in the end they just clapped at the end (and people got up all the time to go outside have a cigarette or talk on the phone), but inside they were alright.

In my theater literally the entire audience got up and clapped when the dark knight ended.

Not making that up. My brother and I were able to walk out without having to wait in line which was cool though.

>Salman Khan
Indians absolutely LOVE this guy, I live in England but I used to know an Indian guy who would never shut up about him. He constantly talked about a movie called Tere Naam as it's apparently Khan's best film.

>but in the end they just clapped at the end (and people got up all the time to go outside have a cigarette or talk on the phone
I saw a youtube video of people in India watching a movie and they were swinging their shirts, jumping up and down and shouting

Holy shit it must suck to go to the movies over there

No it's not. Maybe if you spent less time clapping at screens. Achmed would stop raping your women.

>Ctrl+F "T-Rex"
>0 of 0

When that fucking T-Rex attacks the I-Rex at the end of Jurassic World. Jesus fuck that film was garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y8Bq6I5OjU
There's several YT videos of this happpening. Honestly if there wasn't footage I would never believe that burgers actually do this shit.

Indian action movies are fucking mental, I'm curious about that guy now.

i saw the michael jackson peter pan movie in cinemas back when i used to fraternise with the real world and all of the fucking retarded bogans in my cinema gave a standing ovation to the screen when it ended.

Only time I've seen whole audience stand and applaud was at the strip scene in Full Monty kek

it has no value on repeat viewing at all. It was fine once over for the spot-on art design but it's so fucking boring

The only time I've been in a cinema that clapped was a screening of Metropolis

But that's fucking retarded, you are literally clapping at yourself for watching a film.
The only acceptable situation to clap is at a film festival if any of the crew or cast from the film is there to show appreciation.

What if there are only 5-10 people in the theater? Do you still clap? Don't you feel like absolute retards then?

one guy clapped during the post credit scene of Dawn of the Dead(2004). At first I thought he was clapping for Down with the Sickness, but then he yells "Steve, you magnificent bastard!" and then I realized he liked the tits.

Why do people who clap at movies, only clap when they are at the kinoplex?

The director, crew and actors are not at the cinema, so by the same logic, shouldnt you clap when you finish watching a DVD at home?

What about clapping when you finish an episode of a TV show or a youtube video?

Do you see why its fucking retarded yet?

The only time I've had people clap was during the Yoda fight in AOTC on opening night. Since it was in Canada, it was a weird experience.

I don't clap because I'm not yank. I just wanna watch the fucking movie.

pic related is the only time i ever experienced clapping in a theater.

i honestly had no idea clapping at movies was a thing until this.

I sometimes clap at home if I get really excited.
Some endings are worthy of that.
I appreciate the art.

youtube.com/watch?v=IT4rzQivDSM

nuclear war between india and pakistan should be the priority of every intelligence agency in the world

DINGUS

That's because you're fucking cucks. Your country is a mess thanks to all the dirty packis

aha ahahah ahah AHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

i clapped for this comment.

NO FUCKING CLAPPING REEEEEEEEEEE

don't you thank the screen gods for the kino they so benevolently show you

>"American's clap in movies, how degenerate hur der"
>meanwhile in India cinema

sure mahmoud

Yeah I clap and praise the screen gods too everytime I watch a youtube video on my phone.

And when my television is on I clap 24/7 non stop, it's common courtesy

The only Tolerable part of the movie.

I almost went a few hours on Sup Forums without seeing this stupid fucking ss.

How's the autism going for you?

>Americans

I've only been to one movie where people clapped and it was the passion of the Christ as the credits rolled

Apparently rocky was bang one for it too

I saw a fat guy take his dick out and start beating it right as this happened in the theater.

Be honest user, the fat guy was you wasn't it?

Americlap here, as a kid no one clapped in the theaters, because no one is there.

Then around 10 years ago people started doing it, I figured it was some retarded southern thing that made its way to the coasts, I had no idea Europeans did it.

This was the most useless fan-pandering "ERMAHGOD" Reddit moment of any Star Wars film. Fuck this scene.

Who clapped? WHO THE FUCK CLAPPED? Who's the slimy little sexist shit russian cockholster down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother clapped! Out-fucking-standing! I will brainwash you all until you fucking vote Democrat! I'll brainwash you until your assholes are sucking TWO SCOOPS. Was it you, you GLOOMPF little fuck, huh?!

I've never had an instance of clapping at all. Seems cringy.

Nice shit derailment post, go back to your containment thread on /polgeneral/

no its not
är du efterbliven

is that some weird Islamic custom?

AT STS AT STS AT STS AT STS

if you clap in the theater, who are you clapping to? the director who isn't there?

>americlaps

numales will never understand

stop fucking whining, dicklet.

there was a lot of clapping when george clooney shot the smiling brad pitt in the face during burn after reading

maybe it is a cuck thing

Swedes don't go to the cinema no more. Muhammed and Mohammad does. Aisha has to stay at home.

i live in the US and don't go to the movies often anymore but i can't remember any instances of the entire crowd clapping, just laughter

can't believe you autists still can't get over this

like this guy literally creating a narrative in his head to support his perception of americans (though this post does read like some shitty bait)

anyways has anyone in the US literally unironically experienced a lot of clapping in the movie theater or is it all just memes?

Literally every scene where they show an old character from a previous movie that that movie was based on.

>reddit cant handle the bantz again

I've literally never heard people clap in the theater during a movie, and only a handful of times at the end.

When Peter shot his dad.

>bogans
love that fucking word

Skyfall, when Bond revealed the DB-5 in the storage container. And god dammit, I joined in too.

Same. Maybe once have I ever heard clapping at the end of the movie, and even then - not the entire theater. I thought Americans clapping was supposed to be a realistic meme.

I recently saw GotG 2 and people clapped wildly at the end. However, the audience wasn't completely American.

Swordarm scene in Pacific Rim

I remember how the whole theater clapped and whistled on Batman's first appearance in TDKR

CLAP CLAP CLAP
*eats burger*
Bretty
*drinks out of red cup
Good
*makes pig noises*
CLAP CLAP CLAP