Why doesn't she tan and dye

why doesn't she tan and dye

She's better as she is

cuz pale is patrician

looking like a corpse is sexy as fuck

This is true, it's why vampires and goth girls are so damn sexy.

no

Is this show actually good?

No, but does have some really cute women on it.

Season 3 hasn't been as strong as the previous two, but it's entertaining enough. It's run into the problem of the CW needing relationship shit on every episode, so the forced drama tends to be grating at times since it's a C plot at best, yet they still continuously focus on it

Was her pubic hair affected?

I'm on episode 8 of season 2 or sth like that. It gets formulaic and the whole who-dun-it part of the show is rarely interesting. So far in s2 all the "main" plot, the intrigue behind the whole zombyism etc. occures rarely, as if the show itself didn't care. I mean, during s1 it was kinda good and the s1 finale left characters in interesting spots, but s2 doesn't capitalize on that, at least in the first half and it feels like it's not going anywhere.

I like the characters and it's refreshing that the characters speak to each other so the series doesn't go into the annoying misunderstandings territory that are always fucking filler. But it really feels like the show does very little interesting things with it's likeable cast.

Plus, I hate that characters apparently give Blaine a free pass on his s1 arc without any fucking reason whatsoever when he should be fucking dead and gone[/spoler]

I don't care what people say I enjoy it

It's more on the end of the season. They create many small plot lines at the end of the episodes in season 2 and put them together in the last 3~4 episodes

perfect as is. tanning ruins womens skin.

Its all fun and games till she hires a drug dealer to kill you for publicity for her album

tans are what peasants have from working outside all day. royalty are pale

no not at all, but the women are all cute and the crapshoot of which brain she gets for the week is always potential fetish fuel

a few weeks back she had a dominatrix brain

>Blaine x Peyton is finally over
Thank fucking Christ

Garbage ass show.

Tanning makes people look worse short term, damages the skin long term, and gives cancer. Why the fuck would anyone want to tan?

Are you so virgin as to think that hair color is natural?

why doesn't she ride my dick?

Because pale skin looks sickly.

same

Yes. It's a good detective show with a hook that hasn't gotten boring. I also like that they still try and have a new case each episode instead of focusing on one season long story like nearly every show. Also the characters are all great.

its natural in the show

She already dyed.

checked. nice cringe

You're a retard in RL.

Kind of a guilty pleasure, but it's okay.

why doesn't she do anal?

Why don't all zombies smell like spray tan? You would be able to smell them from across the room.

How is it possible for blacks to spray tan convincingly? Even in a show about zombies it's impossible to suspend my disbelief on that.

The hot sauce consumption makes it too smelly.

She's cuter like this.

its not as bad as the other cw shows

Rita > Liv

Doesn't she though? In season 1 she literally looked dead because she didn't give a shit about anything but as she gets back into society she starts looking somewhat better. Just real pale.

Best CW show by a long shot

Tans a shit

Starting to age like a white woman

she gets called out on not doing it by one of the zombie kids at FG

she has such a chubby face

Zombie Rita > Zombie Liv > normal Rita

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrqqqqqqq

>Zombie Rita > normal Rita > Zombie Liv > dogshit > normal Liv

fix'd

The scatterbrain was pretty fun.

She never actually eats brains in this show. She's just a waifu bullshit character who needs to die.

>She never actually eats brains in this show

But she eats brains every episode

I would literally murder everyone on Sup Forums just to ejaculate inside of her

They should have just kept it as a cop drama, just with a zombie that relives peoples memories. All this crap with super soldiers has ruined it.

They mean fake tan, retard, the zombies don't tan in sunlight, because they're dead.

The first episode had her buying tons of spray tan and tanning lotion. It's never explicit with it, but that implies it doesn't work.

Is rita back?

so you're saying she wakes up dead every day?

>hires
>implying she didn't do the job herself

How the hell do you wake up dead?

You wake up and realize you're dead.

Whatever helps you sleep.

Wouldnt looks as sexy

Also cheaper to ink

It's fun

So you're telling me you can go to bed dead and wake up alive?

I've never masturbated over her before, this seems as good a picture as any to start with though.

Nice bunda desu

T I G H T

>placing the smol closer to the camera
I see through your tricks

Did that dominatrix episode generate some hot webms? That pic if hot desu

Rewatching S1 now and it's pretty sad what they've done to Blaine.
In S1 he's kidnaps and kills kids, murders several people in cold blood, one with a drill to the head, and in S3 he's reduced to a teen drama bitch. Every time he and Peyton are on screen it's bad drama shit. Not saying I was a huge fan of the character in S1, but man.

Post webms.

Let's just say skin cancer isn't something she worries about.

Srsly?

By your command.

>it's a no one ever questions why a doctor is interrogating suspected felons episode

It was pretty tame actually - not as good as the stripper brain episode.

What, season 3 is much better than the second, every episode the story advances a litte. In season 2 it was 90% random fillers

Yeah, I'm cum over Rose a million times but never got round to doing Aly

Que?

That's a shame.

Don't worry, I'll be changing that very, very soon.

Damn, that's disappointing. That stripper episode was hot as fuck though, I agree.
The hottest was the trophy wife one IMO. Something about Liv going full airheaded bimbo makes me simply diamonds.

Thanks user.
Is this one from the stripper episode?