Is it hard to grow up in a country with no real history, culture or identity like Finland, Canada...

Is it hard to grow up in a country with no real history, culture or identity like Finland, Canada, Australia and the United States?

Do you sometimes feel lost in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/09/yale-students-demand-removal-white-authors-curriculum/
thecollegefix.com/post/19373/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fWZNk0hif8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes actually. It's kinda soul crushing at times

>implying

>No history

1835 is all i need baby

But we have culture and history; it's just more recent.

what did u odin niggers ever do that was history other than be swedens bitch?

Your history was a bunch of sheep shaggers getting off their faces on mushrooms while rowing their little boats from church to church stealing shit.

thinly veiled b8 thread.

Don't forget to sage.

Wut happened then?

I'm an American in Brazil that grew up in south Florida and black culture, half my family are farmers and every vacation i come over to do farm work.

I'm a cowboy that listens to rap music and supports white nationalism.

My shit is fucked up.

>Not mentioning the greatest nation that has ever graced the earth
Feels gr8

Australia has the last two. History is a little lacking though. The trouble is in all western countries Culture and Identity are being suppressed by globalism.

If it all goes to hell tomorrow, a history that starts with handing the most powerful empire on earth their ass and ends with inventing basically every fucking thing worth having, I'd say it was a good run.

>tfw I really want to try poutine but I don't know where I'd get cheese curds

why is Finland included?

>american education

Hey, Sweden didn't even exist when we wuz odins bitch

The great kingdom of Norway was founded in 872

>rowing their little boats from church to church stealing shit.

Are you implying that was a bad thing?

Preddy good, but you wouldn't exist if it wuzn't for us

Who gives a fuck? you are making history now. Hundreds of years from now people will look back at what you did and be proud of it.

No

Yeah actually it sort of is. It's worse when u realize that we were on track to develop an real American identify until the 1964 immigration act fucked our shit up demographically. Now we're losing contact with a sense of shared history and identity with every beanmuncher and street shitter who come into the country, and nearly eveeyone just treats America like a giant shopping mall.
It'll happen to you Norway. Don't accept the McDonaldization of your country, it only leads to rootless longing.

Fuck off cunt im heaps cultured.

Yes, Australia's history is boring and kinda shit.

It's especially depressing when I'm full blooded Aussie and have no ethnic ties unless I pull out the muh 1/68th card.

>Ends with having their ass handed to them by feminists, Jews and the descendants of their old slaves

President Jackson beats a "would be" assassin with a cane

>t. Anjem Choudary

>a history that starts with handing the most powerful empire on earth their ass
The French and Spanish did that, not some fucking farmers

>Preddy good, but you wouldn't exist if it wuzn't for us
Explain? WE WUZ BRITS N SHIT

wouldn't British history be your history?

I think this has to be the most uneducated statement I have read tonight.

Could you please backup your outlandish claim with a few statements?
Please I really want to have some insight on the way your tiny mind operates.

>finland
>no history
If drinking heavily and stabbing your neighbours doesnt count as history, that disqualifies most of us Germanics and Nordics, mate.

>no history
will concede
>no culture
We aren't cultureless, it's just not as visible with the amount of Americanization worldwide. Plus our idea of culture has shifted to very shitty minimums to be considered "American:.
Worst part is that a lot of the regional culture, along with unique dialects and customs that have vanished with globalization.
>no identity
US identity once existed(Pioneering frontiersman building a God-given society made to outshine all, rightfully conquering land from those who cannot properly use it, manifest destiny and spreading Christianity and Western principles to lower peoples) but it's very much dead considered how overextended it is. "Any religion! Any people! Any culture! All is tolerated except intolerance!".

WASP culture is DEAD

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/09/yale-students-demand-removal-white-authors-curriculum/

Yale Students Demand Removal of White Authors from Curriculum

thecollegefix.com/post/19373/

Teach For America: Math is the ‘Domain of Old, White Men’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html

a diversity program that segregates pupils by race and claims that 'even white babies are capable of racism'.

>greatest nation that has ever graced the earth
Yeah France is pretty great

the only people that claim to have some native blood when they clearly don't are white guilt faggots

Why do people pretend feminism is more popular in the US than europe?

It can be weird. I think that's why so many Americans identify with being Irish, Italian, etc. because they don't feel like they have any cultural identity. It's bizarre to me that people living in a city as historic as Rome, for example, can get through their day without being completely blown away by the historical weight of the shit around them. Even the US's oldest cities are still pretty new

i know my family history going back centuries. i know the history of their respective homelands and the roles they played there. whether we like it or not, everyone in the west is living in the same post-modern wasteland. we all know it and that's why a lot of us are here. memes and banter aside, we're connected not only by our history and genetics, but by our plight.
so, no. i'm no more lost than a european watching his homeland sold out by traitors and tainted by invaders.

Bask in the achievements of your ancestors or bring glory and victory to your people and be remembered forever?

It isn't over until the enemy is annihilated.

if every executive wore a kimono
if every building was a pagoda
if every door was a sliding door made of paper

a Japanese man might be led to believe that the had no culture

American culture has become world culture and is now everywhere

it does not make our culture weaker it makes it stronger

Finland does have history tho. As a Swedish colony and as a bone of contention for Russia vs Sweden

Multiple typos but I think you get the message.

lol cuck you have history git good and seek it out

Where did I suggest that? Europe and the USA are both fucked.

Murica has more of localized cultural aspects. My family came over from the Rhineland in 1715. We have held onto many German traditions because my hometown is of mostly German descent. They have become Americanized over time but still somewhat similar. Same with other places that have a somewhat homogeneous heritage. Boston/Chicago Irish, Jersey Italians, Wisconsin/Penn Germans, etc.

The American frontier was a hell of a lot cooler than any of the other 19th century offerings that other countries had. Its a shame that the rural empty Lousiana purchase states are the only ones that still have a remnant of that culture left in them.

Yeah, it'd be fantastic if it wasn't filled with the French.

Come to Québec old chap!

Not really

I have plenty of guns, beers, and food to drown out any sorrows

Yes. My grandparents on both sides immigrated from Norway so they always instilled a lot of culture from there (All of them could speak Norwegian and my Grandfather could speak Danish as well).

All their good cooking died with them. Now i am just another Amerifat with no culture.

It's pretty awful to be in a place where everyone seems infatuated with the destruction of their own race.

nothing wrong with that. The midwest is the comfiest part of the whole country

>The American frontier was a hell of a lot cooler than any of the other 19th century offerings that other countries had.

>fucking cowboys vs Indians was cooler than anything else that happened in the 19th century

Delete yourself

>US
>no history
Think real hard, how many times did the US come up in your history classes in school? If that number is greater than 0 then that's more than I ever heard about Norway.

>a leaf

fuck off leaf. You never mattered and you never will

If someone never heard about Egypt it doesn't mean that Egypt never had a history...

Nah I love Australia's lack of culture. It makes us more malleable and ensures we generally prefer to look towards the future for inspiration rather than the past. Also were not a bunch of pretentious cunts as a result. Having no history means were not tied down to history. Same with the other nations.

I love travelling and seeing the statues and thousand year old buildings in Europe but end of day I always come back to australia and have a beer on the beach or on my roof and not worry about anything.

No, because I am a Southerner.

Feels. Used to be what Murica was like.

>Australia
don't know that feel

What stupid logic. Of course you burger niggers never learned about Norway because history class in American schools is just 'muh 6 million lampshades' and 'muh revolution'

>its not a chinese man

ya blew it

Difference between Norway and the U.S. is that the United States MAKES history and Norway just exists in it. You might have vikings or whatever, but we could annex your country in less than 24 hours.

Your history consists of being cucked by Danes and you still speak their language.

Growing up all I knew of Norway was that it was bad enough for my great-grandfather to leave.

He's Somalian/Jamaican.

>6 million lampshades
ultrakek

You're right, the Civil War and Reconstruction are even more fascinating topics

>you still speak their language.

Our languages evolved together and were always similar since forever (we have thousands of ancient dialects)

>foreign Swedes

they're literally third world invaders

Yeh tough living in a country that has accomplished more in 100 years than every other country in the world combined has in 2+ centuries.

>fell for the b8

She looks pretty foreign to me.

Juden?

The american civil war is literally the most boring shit I've ever read about. The only people who care about it are americans

>European history

Do you mean the second Islamic Golden Age?

kek

No because human history is a branching and interlocking Web going back millenia. Confining it to state borders autistically is pop-nationalism

America has a lot of history and identity, just not much culture. If you aren't a bitch you don't depend on the world around you, but rather rise above it.

you tell me , there is nothing of history in here besides the old fishermans from the past
Its sad not having a history but the good of it is that you form your own identity and dont end up getting jewed

It is. That's why we keep the Union Jack on our flag.

I just use the British history and culture desu senpai. We have the same blood, language, culture and laws, the same head of state, their flag is on ours and God Save the Queen is still legally one of our 2 national anthems

Polk fucked Santa Anna long and good

fuck off we have more history than you do you viking cunts, go invade the bottom of the ocean

Why? Did your boat get turned around or something?

>Is it hard to grow up in a country with no real history, culture or identity like Finland

what

>tfw these people don't know of the Finno-Korean hyper war
Educate them wise khan

>58,370 sick
lol, it must truly suck to get sick during wartime. Like imagine being a German tank crewman who got explosive diarrhea the morning of Barbarossa? Hell, imagine being in the tank with him.

Meh, we mostly find out where our ancestors came from and adopt their culture.

>no culture or history
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fWZNk0hif8
This is a active navy ship
>To the amazement of Dacres and his crew, the 18-pound iron cannonballs launched by Guerriere bounced harmlessly off the American frigate’s 24-inch triple-layered hull, which was made of white oak and live oak sheathed in copper forged by Paul Revere. One British sailor supposedly yelled out, “Huzza! Her sides are made of iron!” Thus, Constitution was christened “Old Ironsides.”

lol we wuz and shiet

Norway as no history or culture so why dont you tell us?

You should be asleep now my friend (it's 05:27)

sleep is for the weak

Lol...Canadas culture is old British, old French and a mix of good ole American Capatlistic fun.

I get a kick out of all these europeans talking about culture. What do you have that we dont have? Old as fuck buildings? Skinny cobblestone streets you cant even fit a car down? More religious festivals? Gay sports for pussies like soccer...where diving is an actual strategy. Wooooowww so much more culturrrrrreeeeeee.

The fuck you guys on about? We work hard and party hard. Enjoy your 30 hour work weeks and male maternity leave.

Fucking faggots.

I hate how random chinks, pajeets and sandpeople call themselves Canadian.

democracy :(

No, because my family never forgot their old customs and so I grew up doing the same shit people used to do over there when my family left.

>no real history, culture or identity

Our history goes way back. Pic related.

We did have history and culture though, it was just taken from us in the 70s